HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.

Spread riggedit.com/seth-rich/ on every normie site you know. Fire up the fake twitters, fake facebooks, what the fuck ever.

This shit isn't going down quietly. We need to fight as hard as Seth did when HRC and Skippy the kid fucker shot him in the back.

REMEMBER SETH.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hByob-5pPEs
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
archive.is/TvSku
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png
washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=hByob-5pPEs

Say his name

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

BUMP. Seth Rich threads are being slid already

You people do know that he was a Jew right?
You know, those people Pol wants to gas.

No shit. He was a sanders supporter and worked for the democrats.

Go home turd

The Russians really want us to believe in that story
I really wonder why....
Does it have something to do with Trump's impeachment?

>says something opposite of muh conspiracy
>can't reply with an actual response
You trumpleforskins are great today

Is there any progress on this or just bumping?

>h-he was a Jew so we should just ignore it and use this opportunity to expose the DNC
You really need to step up your shill game, this is weak as fuck

not use**

Do I get to keep my award for publishing fake news?

>wasn't even replying to you
>shill
>still got mad

How has the DNC not been exposed already? Everyone already knows they rigged the election.

The Seth Rich thing is literally just Sup Forums and T_D jerking eachother off in an attempt to make themselves feel better about Trump getting impeached

Knowing Sup Forums no progress will be made yet we'll have dozens of 300+ posts in these shitty fucking threads.

Might as well be a PIZZAGATE LMAO thread

BUMPING FOR SETH!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

FUCKING BUMP

Bump

>He's totally gonna get impeached this time you guys, the last 358 times were bullshit fake news but trust me this time it's legit
Ok

stuff

Well considering even republicans are now asking for it to, it's a possibility

Not our fault your godking cheetobenito has a new impeachment worthy problem every 12 hours

All the Seth Rich FACTS in one spot:
www.riggedit.com/seth-rich/

Scope and Share Anons

FOIA THE POLICE BODY CAMS!!!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

THANK YOU

> → →
> → →
> → →

SUSAN RICE AND OBAMA UNMASKED SETH RICH'S COMMUNICATIONS WITH WIKILEAKS

THIS IS HOW THEY KNEW HE WAS THE LEAKER

DO NOT LET THAT SLIDE

Why are you still here Shareblue?

Why do you come up with such retarded names for Trump? Do you not have any real creativity for name calling?

>>Cheetobenito

Wew lad, that's such a zinger right there, so much wit, so much craft.

>>Drumpfkins

It doesn't even rhyme, it doesn't flow, it just sounds like you threw up in your own mouth

And see, for me, I like liberals. My parents are both professors and I generally get along with everyone, problem here is that because you sound so fucking retarded, because you shill so god damn fucking hard, because you rant and rave about "cheetobonito" 24/7/365 instead of just living your fucking life and moving on, you make liberals/progressives sound fucking retarded. Is that the purpose of this exercise? Are you purposefully trying to harm the left side with your constant shilling?

Is there absolutely NOTHING that can be compromised on by Trump that both sides can agree to? You're a fucking retard and this is going to be a LONG 4 years for you Hillbot

>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH.
>
>Spread riggedit.com/seth-rich/ on every normie site you know. Fire up the fake twitters, fake facebooks, what the fuck ever.
>
>This shit isn't going down quietly. We need to fight as hard as Seth did when HRC and Skippy the kid fucker shot him in the back.
>
>REMEMBER SETH.
THE CLINTON FOUNDATION IS CORRUPT. BLOW THIS UP EVERYWHERE

>his

Except he doesn't you good-for-nothing retard.

Posting in all Seth Rich threads
Bumping all Seth Rich threads
Sething in all Bump Rich threads

Thank you Codefag!

Thread from last night:
archive.is/TvSku

The owner of the bar where Seth Rich left was in the Oval Office 4 days prior to his murder. ***WAS GOING TO HAVE PICRELATED, THE SITE IS PREVENTING ME FROM UPLOADING IT FOR SOME REASON***
pic: i.4cdn.org/pol/1495002373326.png

Let's not jump to conclusions, but try to find a reason why.

Some more gems:

washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/seth-rich-wasnt-just-another-dc-murder-victim-he-was-a-meme-in-the-weirdest-presidential-election-of-our-times/2017/01/18/ee8e27f8-dcc0-11e6-918c-99ede3c8cafa_story.html?utm_term=.5806ac3d2b06
>Joe Capone — who had become a good friend — tried to get him to reveal his favored candidate.

crimewatchdaily.com/2016/09/30/exclusive-murdered-dnc-staffers-family-friends-set-record-straight/
>"I heard there was a bunch of robberies lately by a man with a silver gun in the area," said Joseph Capone, general manager of Lou's City Bar.
>"He was here just by himself that night, and even asked him if he wanted to stick around and get a ride home," said Capone. "He was like 'No, I'm going to go somewhere else and then I'll go home.'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3743880/Alone-bar-guzzling-beer-depressed-trouble-girlfriend-newly-hired-Clinton-campaign-staffer-Seth-Rich-refused-ride-home-staggered-shocking-death.html
>Rich was unusually drunk. The 27-year-old DNC staffer could normally throw back Bell's beer for hours without a problem, but that night he was uncharacteristically unsteady on his feet as he made his way out the door.

newsweek.com/seth-rich-murder-dnc-hack-julian-assange-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-492084
>“That was just not Seth. I never saw him drunk or even tipsy.”

Was Joe Capone involved?

Also, Codefag please check in.
(His internet was brought down last night after posting all this.)

DELET THIS

bummmppppppp

BUMP SETH RICH THREADS
BUMP SETH RICH THREADS
BUMP SETH RICH THREADS
BUMP SETH RICH THREADS

BUMP SETH RICH THREADS

hes alive for now.

thank you codefag

Seth Rich was his name

Bump keep it going, circulate it outside Sup Forums as well!

The recent rehashing of the Seth Rich conspiracy theory was based on a fake news report from fox news. This was done as a coordinated effort by the right-wing media to distract from President Trump's growing incompetencies and efforts to impeach.

SETH RICH LOVED PIZZA AND HOTDOGS AND WAS BLACKMAILED BY THE DNC AFTER HE THREATENED TO EXPOSE PEDOSTA.