Why are you faggots anti abortion?

Anti-abortioners do not care about dead babies. They care about stopping the advancement of women, and keeping them subjugated through the exploitation of their biology. Have you had a look at those pictures of the Trump cabinet in which Kellyane Conway is purposefully left outside of the picture so there are only a bunch of white men in the frame? That's blue meat thrown at the Republican voters. It says: finally we are keeping the bitches in check.

First off, obvious fucking troll you shill. Second of all, as someone who is extremely pro-abortion, I know that pro-lifers care about life, and are not necessarily sexist, even though plenty of people here are. That being said, I am sure there is some pro Sup Forums way to put pro-abortion. Like this

>Why arnt you pro abortion yet Sup Forums? respectable White women hardly ever abort, it's only niggers and shitskins! Pro life is pro nigger!

That being said, I'm not racist, I just know Sup Forums would agree with this.

I am pro-abortion because having cells be formed is a retarded cut off for life. a much better cut off is the development of a functioning brain. That's when abortion should be illegal. Maybe the cut off now is too late, but early abortions should be legal, and the population is TOO HIGH.

I don't give a shit about nonwhite abortions.

thats most of them.

Nice ass OP

I'm not pro-choice, I'm just pro-killing black babies.

Also, sage

But we gotta stop white women from living recklessly in their 20s.

pic related

test

abortion doesn't lower population should be the final panel

They need to be encouraged off the cock carousel and onto the marriage boat.

DAYUM DAT ASS IS SCHHHWEEEEETTT

This. Abortion is Democrat and state sponsored genocide of blacks and hispanics. I'm not crazy about using tax payer dollars to do it but it's a small price to pay for the time, even if it only delays the inevitable.

>tfw you'll never have a white qt gf.

>50 fucking stars and 13 stripes

killimg innocent people. And you could also just not be a whore

I dont want my taxes to pay for some whore who forgot to take a pill

Anti abortion for white babby.

Very pro abortion for everyone else.

I don't care if you murder your unborn child.
Just don't do it with my tax money and don't pretend that you're not killing another human being.

Why do you want to encourage women to be sluts? Sex should have consequences. It makes women more picky about who they choose to fuck them.

Thats how you advance civilization

most of us are against taxpayer funded abortion faggot

oh shit this reminds me of how my ex was built hhnnnngg that slender figure and fat distribution in all the right places

Ass is for eating, not fucking!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

Didn't you know Sup Forums loves black babies and welfare?

If you think abortion is okay because most abortions are done by niggers and spics, you're saying it's okay to sacrifice a number of white babies to kill a larger number of black and brown babies. You are assigning a value to the worth of a white baby equal to that of a number of disgusting black and brown babies. That is wrong. If having niggers and spics in our country is the problem, the solution is not to allow them abortions. The solution is to remove them from our country.

No matter what side youre on, you have to admit being pro-life is the logically wrong answer. If the argument is that youre saving a life then fine but most people that support that argument also say that when its a rape baby then it shouldnt 'count'. This is flawed because there is no difference between a baby and rape baby as far as life. They would still both be human children and youve proven you only care about punishing 'mistakes'.

Further down, people that also think women should also be forced to have their rape babies run into the logical problem of giving rape an incentive. I dont think many Sup Forumstards feel this way though since it would give akmhed abdul suffairaina a chance to legally create filth.

The last and maybe strongest position for pro-lifers is not wanting to pay for the abortions (a la tax dollars). This is a non-argument whoever since we as a people cannot chose what we pay for and dont, so far as taxes are concerned. And so if that is truelly your gripe then abortion shouldnt be the fight you want to take part in, it should be against taxes. At which point, assuming the fight wins, abortion related taxes would be a choice and so no problem there.

Men in general are scared of abortion because it disrupts their worldview that women are naturally motherly and nurturing. They don't like to think about the correlations between putting them in a bad situation and then having those "hard wired" instincts being affected in any way. I'm convinced of this.

Absolutely right.

>I am pro-abortion because having cells be formed is a retarded cut off for life. a much better cut off is the development of a functioning brain. That's when abortion should be illegal.

Yup.

You're right about the first one but wrong on the last two. "Giving rape an incentive"? So some guy who wasn't going to rape before, is now going to because the woman can't kill the baby? Anyone who's that close to the tipping point for being a rapist is already a psychopath. We can't feel threatened by some extremely tiny amount of insane people.
Also the woman can always give the baby up for adoption.

Finally with taxes, yes we can decide where our tax money goes. That's "we" as a collective block of taxpayers. If Congress voted to stop providing federal funding - raised by taxes - to organizations that provide abortions, then taxes wouldn't pay for them anymore. If they want to be certain of it they can audit who they give money to, too. Of course we can choose where our tax money goes. It just requires a motivated Congress.

Its not so much making more rapists as it is the idea itself. If we put into law that raping someone will make it so you are assured a child. It sets a bad precedent. And again, my akmhed example shouldnt be too far fetched.

Thats my point. We COULD, if the system worked how it should but we both know it does not. And we are so far from actually being able t control where our money goes that i dont consider it an option. I can understand if maybe you do for the sake of argument but in practice it just isnt going to happen.

Pro-abortion is degenerate. Tax payer money should not pay for degeneracy.

Next shitty thread.

Don't care about abortion since it mostly kills nigger babies

Pro choice is racism

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

OP has a slight point, I do not particularly care about dying children to the point I feel the need to uncontrollably sob every time it happens, death is a part of life.

I choose the position of pro-life because I feel that the blasé attitude to abortion that most pro-choicers have is a sign of the population's arrogance and complacency.

They seek to shirk themselves of consequence for decadent behaviour, and that is a sentiment that I cannot abide by. Perhaps children shouldn't be treated as a punishment, however, the act of procreation should not lack a consequence.

We aren't. Planned parenthood is a nigger killing machine and I support it

I'm only against the abortion of whites.
The rest can kill their descendents as they please

abortion = less crime / niggers

fuck off with your gay self righteousness

abortion for minorities, margaret sanger had the right idea, arguably better than Hitler's in the sense that murdering minority babies is a victimless crime to the opposition

Who is this fluid druid?

Bait Thread bump all seth rich threads.

I think if we could somehow make all forms of birth control illegal AND all forms of welfare then whites would outbreed blacks per capita.
I've seen too many liveleak videos of nigresses performing improvised abortions on themselves, and this would skyrocket without any gibs.
Also more niggers would be shot committing crimes without the gibs.
Would also organically force white women to get married super early, since only cuck men are willing to raise someone else's kid.

at first I was against abortions
then I saw it as eugenics

Only for whites
Like this

Im always baffled by what others find attractive. Like christ user, what about these two does anything for you?

I think that it is wrong to kill people, even stupid people who do not yet have much or any brainpower.

Why do you care? Also what do you find attractive? Femenine benises?

Which enumerated power gives the state the power to use my tax dollars to pay for whores to abort their pregnancies? Or pay for any social program for that matter?

just think, some dude got to enjoy looking down into the eyes of one or both of them as they slobbered on his dick

Why are you against murdering an innocent?

>scrambling a unborn nog
>$250
vs
>Lifetime of crime and welfare 'dem programs
>$250k+

I just hate it when poor whites do it, because their kids are the only ones who regularly have rags to riches stories.

Theyre so ugly user, like holy fuck. That one on the left, why is she making that face? What the fuck is wrong with her eyes? She looks demented.
I dunno, just wondering really. Not like it matters sure but...every now and then i see shit like that and it makes my skin crawl. Also nah, girls (boys) dont really do it for me.

Irene Nell

There is no such enumerated power, but according to the left, there doesn't need to be an enumerated power because "general welfare" covers literally anything they want it to cover.

As for abortion, you are one sick deplorable fucking degenerate scumbag if you approve of abortion. Sicko.

just admit you're gay

Ahh, so you discriminate over certain kinds of life.

Exactly why in atheism you're one person's viewpoint away from being murdered.

>fat distribution in all the right places
German autism

Mmm, yeah I agree with the one on the left. But you should have said "the left one is so ugly" instead of "they're so ugly". Also, why did you post that albino?

>Anti-abortioners do not care about dead babies

Just fuck off and die.

Because it stops white women from being degenerates, it can have minor repercussions on their health and reproducibility later so we protect them at some degrees, pushes family values and increases the white birthrate which has decreased dramatically over the last 3 generations.

Stop it kike

Even if i needed to breath cocks to live, it wouldnt make either of those creatures attractive.
I think the one on the right is just as bad honestly, they dont even look human really. Also idk, i like posting faces.
>he approves of akmheds rape baby
how far Sup Forums has fallen.

If degenerates want to not breed and remove themselves from the gene pool, who am I to argue?

Oh. For a while I thought you found albinos attractive

No one gives a fuck, this is a slide thread.

IGNORE
>IGNORE

IGNORE
>IGNORE

IGNORE
>IGNORE

IGNORE
>IGNORE

IGNORE
>IGNORE

Murdering a baby is WRONG. There is no getting around that. Doesn't mean we should approve of shitskins in white society -- we should always strive for a white society, but murdering non-white babies or any baby is sickening.

I'm sorry but we can not reduce ourselves to find acceptable the murder of the most innocent and helpless.

How about a comprimise. Abortions are illegal for white people, and fully legal and fully paid for for non white people.
Whites have gotten extra benefits in society for too long, right?

too bad for the butterface

no wonder they never post that one

came to check out that ass.

You're a retard and your argument holds no water. I don't want to think of the iq that it takes to put together an argument like that and put it on the internet.

Eh, im sure theres some that can pull the look off. But the genes are another problem entirely...albino kids.....fuck that m8.
>He actually truelly for really reals would support jamal's rape baby because 'muh babies'
Is this some new form of bait?
Want to debate it? I do believe in what i said and would be interested in counter points.

When I read through threads like this and see some of the responses it makes me think I'm dealing with brain dead 15 year olds.

Abortion debate its shit, basically you have a bunch of feminists making it a gender issue on one side and religious people making it a religious issue on the other side. I think both positions are fucking idiotic. There is only one way to truly solve the issue, to define what makes us human. If you allow a woman to abort then you must define an embryo as non human, in order to establish mothers life and choice above babys right to live. But what medical or scientific argument can we make to define a clear line between human and non human? None. There is no fucking argument (most people use the development of the CNS or the independence from the mother. I find this quite idiotic, by that logic we should also be able to kill babys after birth or people with neurodegenerative diseases). And so the debate falls into a philosophical issue of what makes us human and as every philosophical debate, the answer is fuck you either way is right and wrong at the same time.

Because after 2 months it's essentially a baby inside of the womb. Under what circumstances does anyone have the right to murder it?

Bs: if it isn't a human life, what is it?

No, the latter is the appropriate argument. What is deniable in that? If there is no morally wrong in killing an innocent baby, what's stopping me from killing you?

Why 2 months?

If it isn't a human life at conception what is it?

I can at least accept the argument that it isn't a child until it has developed limbs and vital organs/heartbeat. Don't dodge my question.

Thats the point, the law would GIVE someone the right. There are plenty of laws that give people the right to murder eachother. They arent seen as the same crime. This Would be the same idea. Just because its a baby does make its life worth more. And i dont see it being defense-less or 'crime-less' an argument either. People want the law because it benifits them in the same way we have war-time laws that allow murder en-masse, including children.

Oh you weren't the person I was arguing with. But I'm just saying I have some compromise.

Okay, let's pretend that rape abortions are OK. Could we then agree that all other abortions are not OK?

I bet you won't agree on that, so I'm confused why you're making an argument about rape in the first place.

The truth is that you don't have a right to murder babies. As a nation state you have a right to deport non-whites or whatever, but not murder innocents. Simple.

Seconded! I think the purpose of sectual acts have changed from procreation to recreation. The idea that sexual acts somehow become more satisfying when they are treated as no more meaningful than playing tennis with your partner (also, sadly sometimes not with their partner) has degraded the moral of my generation (millennial) as well as the sanctity of marriage. It is treated as an all you can eat buffet and as such, what they have sowed they do not take care of, it's not regarded as the mirracle of life but rather as waste, a product to be discarded of. I weep for this generation when I hear the thoughtless argumentation of people who believe that liberty means usserping other people's in order to extend their own.

>Because it stops white women from being degenerates,

So then who am I going to be degenerate with?

Hint for all you gay guys: Cutting off the supply of willing women doesn't turn guys gay. No matter how much you wish it did. It just ups the price of the remaining willing females.

Using wartime laws is a straw man. We are talking about innocent lives that are 100% going to be fully functional human beings. You are talking about taking someone off of life support or something along those lines. That is a shitty argument.

Thats right Patel, and boy are they great.

>Tfw huge dicked Aryan

That's not how it works. At least not in America. America is founded on the idea that there are natural rights that the government is instituted to protect. Therefore the right to life exists whether a particular law or government is in place to protect that right. One of the facets of a civilization is that it recognizes life itself as sacred on its own merits.

And I don't know of any law that gives people the right to murder. The definition of "murder" is a wrongful killing, so by definition murder is wrong. There are scenarios where killing is permissible -- self-defense, death sentence, etc., but the killing of innocents is inconceivable under the rule of law.

A law doesn't GIVE someone a right -- it reaffirms it.

Don't worry fag. No matter what the law or norms of social morality are in a culture you will always find whores to fuck and hookers to beat. That is not the point of this argument. The fact that you presented it as an argument and will have children one day is the concerning part of it all.

You have it confused. Im saying you cant have one without the other because they would both be living human children whether raped into life or not. And because i think incentivsing rape doesnt make any sense, abortion needs to be legal on logical grounds.
That assumes too much. I would ague many 'innocent' lives can be lost during war. And assuming all children will be 100% functional is not only a pointless claim to make but one you cannot make. They are the same because they both deal with loss of human life. A babies life in the womb is no different then a babys life outside of it. I understand that one is a choice while the other is an 'unfortunate side-effect' but the law would protect both the same way.
I like how you worded that. The hair splitting is kind of tedious though. You wouldnt consider aborting a rape-baby self-defense?

Everyone draws arbitrary lines.

>Vegans like animals but not plants
>Pro-lifers care about cells but not sperm/eggs
>Aborters care about brains but not embryos
>PP cares about money but not ethics

The list goes on.

Why get an abortion when you could be using birth control...?

So you are comparing people dying in collateral damage because of a WAR, to babies being murdered out of convenience?

its an ethical issue

I'm against abortion because I feel like it's beneath human beings. It seems like something an animal would do instead, it kinda reminds me of those birds that lay two eggs in a nest and throw one out to fully care for the other egg.

The law is supposed to elevate human beings so we don't act like animals. I just don't think it's acceptable. Yeah, yeah, "muh feelings", aren't most our laws based on feelings and emotions when it comes down to it? Prostitution and gambling are illegal because of "muh feelings" too.

The 80s are calling. They want their acid washed jeans back.

Yeah, it's an issue but in this era we have many more pressing issues, like debt and war. Tell you what, if we can put things back together again so they don't fall apart or explode, sure let's have a bitchfest about good ol' abortion.

>Allowing women to murder babies requires viewing the babies as non-human

Not really. I view animals as alive, and their lives worth something, but still kill and eat them.

You can acknowledge the potential and value in an embryo and still choose to kill it.

Eeeehhh...pretty sure abortion in the US is about 50/50. Overseas... mostly white.