FaceApp turning whites into blacks

We hear so many spooks complaining that FaceApp is so racist, cause it's promoting that white skin is "hot". But no one has complained that FaceApp has turned them into Trayvon Martin.

Here's the original.
>inb4 shit skin

God damn Turks.

Confirmed

lol i'm Portuguese/ Italian

pretty sure a jew is behind the coding on the app, an italian friend of mine used the app and it turned him into martin luther king, it changed his entire nose into a nigs and darkened his skin

Your skin color is the least of your worries. Shave that disgusting hair off your body, mane.

It's going to take a whole day.

Holy shit, look at that body hair.

A chimp got turned into a black.

It's pretty accurate then

It's not your skin, bro. You look great. It's the carpet you're wearing for a shirt. What the fuck dude. Why is it missing spots? Do you live with a stressed out animal?

I think you're incredibly good looking. Also I'd love to sniff your undoubtedly hairy ass.

Someone complained it turned black lighter, now it turns white people black.

lol

Sounds like hours of politically incorrect pranking.

Time to run a friend's father through the app. Bwahaha.

some girls actually did it, believe it or not. they love cuddling with me. like i remind them of their daddy or some freudian shit like that...

He should keep it, wear musk cologne, drive a muscle car, and pick up old bitches.

*dig

>Baby is a nigger
Holy shit. What the fuck is this racist shit? Shouldn't they give you an option? And before a lib starts, I complained about the "hot" filter making people white too. I try to be PC, so long as it's not full-retarded SJW shit. But making a filter white, people get offended, so they make a BABY filter BLACK? That's stupid.

I like this shirt better. I'm actually slightly jealous now.

makes sense. half the blacks i know, whine like children when they don't get their way.

How can you have so little hair on your arms but so much on your chest?

search kek at redbubble.com

i had to shave my arms for new tattoos

aren't you a bit old for Sup Forums ? let alone faceapp

30 is too old for Sup Forums?

italian friend before faceapp

italian friend after faceapp

nice

who is that semon demon

>some girls actually did it, believe it or not

I don't.

Gross I bet you're 5'6 too

my brother is 30, and you look like you could be his grandpa

Sorry to burts your bubble "white" people ITT --but-- the app is just detecting you are more nonwhite than white. btfo

it must be my high T, and the fact that I get too much sun

Fellow gorillamode bro here. You seem to have high as fuck DHT levels. I believe dht levels are pretty closely related to dick size. I happen to have a huge dick. Would you mind briefly telling me wether you happen to have a huge dick too? Just doing some research here.

a tranny post op he bangs

Actually, no. I'm about 6in

But you aren't white dude

Faggot confirmed.

so basically its an app that shows you america's future

Okay Mohammd abdul-bin salami.

I made an app that turns Blacks into Whites. What do you think of these white people, guys?

>t-shirt

cringe...

Bi, actually

there really are no white people on Sup Forums...

White enough?

>the absolute state of the USA

Typical russians

>typical chechens
Fixed

>proxy russian triggered

Who's the cutie on the left? I'd mail order her

>dat damage control

>mfw when someone say that russia is the last bastion of the white race

>hurrr based russia

who was this Trayvon? did Tray sell avon?

Are you Turkish?

>durrr no migrants

someone reverse engineer those things

Portuguese, Italian and french

>app to let goys see themselves as opposite sex
>app to let goys see themselves as opposite race
>normal

it's not so bad user, just make mixed race babbies. There are hot black/hispanic women that will stay at home and treat you right.