Brit/pol/: Lib Dems Love Bongs edition

>5 days left to register to vote
gov.uk/register-to-vote

>BBC empirically biased against Labour
newstatesman.com/2017/05/right-wing-newspaper-headlines-bring-bias-bbc
archive.is/a8upd

>Politicians face investigation over abusing data harvested and sold from social media
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/political-parties-facing-investigation-targeting-voters-twitter/
archive.is/nnsWh

>LibDem manifesto: Ganja YES, Brexit NO, Tampons FREE
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/17/liberal-democrats-would-ban-sale-diesel-cars-tax-cannabis-boost/
archive.is/h1F5b

>Scot Labour threatens councillors for fraternising with the enemy
thenational.scot/news/15291689.Labour_threaten_to_suspend_councillors_in_Aberdeen_over_Tory_coalition_deal/
archive.is/XiVEW

>Grime artists support Corbyn, rave planned before election
standard.co.uk/news/politics/londons-grime-stars-come-out-in-support-of-jeremy-corbyn-as-secret-rave-planned-before-general-a3541466.html
archive.is/eqIH1

>Wages can't keep up with inflation: Stagflation since 2008
dailyecho.co.uk/news/national/15288333.Inflation_hits_three_and_a_half_year_high/
archive.is/6V4Tl

>Man charged with terrorism for not handing over passwords at airport
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/17/cage-campaign-group-director-muhammed-rabbani-charged-under-terrorism-act?CMP=share_btn_tw
archive.is/QXjDD

:::VIDEOS:::
>Count Dankula taken to court over free speech
youtube.com/watch?v=mbcwfhwsvJA

>UK antifa shut down free-speech
youtube.com/watch?v=plyC2ipo2B4

>Fallon would rather forget the party in Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=ahDhdn5jgeE

>Blighty Election Rundown
youtube.com/watch?v=YNF3ed7VNsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

order-order.com/2017/05/17/74-chance-clive-lewis-will-lose-seat/
twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/864779774669017088
youtu.be/_iAzIkjO3G0
stokesentinel.co.uk/labour-campaigner-standing-ukip-candidate/story-25928214-detail/story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can you lads redpill me on curry?
Is it quintessentially British nowadays? Are you fans of it?

Let's get some Corbine and general communist hate going lads.

generally speaking, most brits like a curry, it's very popular.

it's not quintessentially british though

Also first for:
fuck Karen
Fuck tea cakes
Fuck big soup
Fuck Kristen Stewart
Fuck Elsa

Unironically thinking of joining the Green Party, even though I've never met a Green Party supporter I wanted to spend more than 5 minutes with.

>could vote lib dem but second referendum
>like labour manifesto but dont like corbychev
>fuck theresa the appeaser

WHO DO I VOTE FOR WTF

consider it appropriated

Decided to vote Conservative

Are currently in a period of obnoxious YKTDposting or obnoxious MUMMYMAYxdposting?

>the entire libdem manifesto
Is the whole thing just a shitty attempt to try to regain the youth vote after fucking their reputation into the ground under Clegg?

I'm pretty sure the popular curries here are British bastardisations anyway. Cultural appropriation.

Heretic

That link for the manifesto is not working have they scrapped it already?

>americucks

spoil your ballot

>Appealling to the youth vote

Never fails to make me laugh.

We've had general elections for decades and parties still fall for this meme how?

The black pills and Labour shills pushed me over the edge. I'm voting conservative just to piss off those smug bastards.

based, also fuck prusse

Good lad. Voting Tory is the only legal means of self-defense I can use against communists, so I am going to use it.

>>The money saved keeping people from taking drugs can be spent on treating people who've taken drugs

We save millions by not making police spend an eternity catching 'criminals', processing them through the courts and maybe imprisoning them. We gain revenue by taxing cannabis. We spend some of that extra money on helping those who need the help...
Are you thick?

I'd say they've placed their (tainted) flag in the quagmire known as the "CENTRE". It's sinking very quickly as political discourse gains traction, and people begin questioning their politicians IDEOLOGY, and not just their soundbytes
PS: soundbyte = meme
we must meme harder and louder.

order-order.com/2017/05/17/74-chance-clive-lewis-will-lose-seat/
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF LABOUR

A total fucking embarrassment.

P A R A S I T E
A
R
A
S
I
T
E

Lads, I've had a thought; the beginning of the collapse of the SNP in Scotland will allow labour to eat up a few votes and as Labour loose votes in England, they can recuperate their losses and maybe even then some in Scotland and by extension their overall vote. This could mean that Labour loose a mass number of seats but their vote total could actually be larger than that of Milibands' which could mean that Corbyn and co are going to validate his leadership through this increase and stay on.

tl;dr
If SNP to labour votes > Labour to another party votes we could see Corbyn stay on and completely wipe the Labour party out as a credible political force.

1000 year Tory reich.

W2C???

>watch Three Girls
>irresistible urge to remove Kebab

I hope we see paki bashing come back to the streets. If someone from MI5 or wherever is reading this trace my IP and come suck my dick. We never asked for this.

>Finally find nice christian girl
>Is a BR
What do lads?

>Second referendum on final EU withdrawal deal.
>Support for continued UK membership of the single market and customs union and continued freedom of movement after Brexit.
>Unilateral guarantee of rights for EU citizens in the UK.
>Defend EU social rights, equalities, environmental standards and maximum law enforcement co-operation after Brexit.
>Sanctuary for 50,000 Syrian refugees over the lifetime of the next parliament and reopening scheme to take in 3,000 unaccompanied refugee children from Europe.
>Remove overseas students from immigration statistics and allow high-skilled migration to support the economy.
Fuck you Tim

They're the Brexit stoppers. That's what they care about, pretty much nothing else.

The future of the LIBs is to join with LAB. Corbyn will stay on as leader and the party will split into two factions. The centrists and Blairites on one side and the Momentumfags on the other side. The centrists will join the LIBs.

Sick of white men speaking for Muslim (esp hijabi) women. You bitches need to stop. Fkn hell will break loose. You've been warned.

twitter.com/LabourEoin/status/864779774669017088

>Hammond gets HS2 cost wrong by 20,000,000,000
>literally no media coverage

Why aren't the Conservatives getting the same criticism from the media?

It's almost as if the tories get a free pass or something...

lmao that image is fucking perfect

can't you see through the programming?

>LEL look Labour SET to lose seat in scotland
>KEK look, Labour DEFO will lose dennis skinner's seat
>JEJ look, Islington is set to go Blue this election

they're trying to meme all these big BTFO seat things but it's not going to be like how they think it's gonna be like.

BR?

> tfw loads of shy young Tories exist but Corbynites don't see this bc Tories seldom bother posting politics publicly on normiebook

Can't Wait for the massive butthurt on Facebook in a few weeks lads.

Didn't know you could get Christian monkeys.

love that img

I know you mentioned postal carriages.

But say if you wanted to buy something that wasn't available to buy from your town. Say the furniture from your house or anything people need to exist more efficiently. If you're not driving to buy them then someone is driving a van or lorry to supply them to you or your village.

Say if you wanted something delivered by amazon tomorrow urgently, that system of you receiving it quickly is thanks to expansion.

Even the increase of Royal Mail's time delivery is thanks to expansion, now you can order next day before 10AM you could never do that with postal carriages.

As technology and consumerism advances road expansion is needed.

Amazing.

Oh God.

>Live in Tory/Labour marginal
>Like Labour policies but Corbyn-sceptic and don't trust them on Brexit
>Think Tories better for Brexit
>Other candidates are wasted votes
>What do?

Also
>Labour candidate is meme-tier (black, woman, enn aitch ess worker, trade unionist)

You get one for free when you sign up to become a good prole.

The whole manifesto is nonsense. Making it more than abudantly clear that they care more about the EU and foreigners than they do about the country and the British.

If the LIBs were able to they would give up total control of the country to the EU without a single thought. They clearly really do believe in the (((project))) and I commend them for their faith but it comes through naivety and immaturity, not through intelligence.

We took Christianity to the uncivilised world with fire and sword. Some of it stuck.

The police don't "catch" anybody. They just spend all their time sat in cars getting too fat to do anything.

>check who is standing in my constituency
>of all the parties only the Labour and Conservative candidates live in the area
>the only independent is T A R I Q M A H M O O D
Fuck.

Because he's LOONY and ON THE LEFT

24:20
youtu.be/_iAzIkjO3G0

A rat looking creature that inhabits Latin America on the East coast, noted for living in favelas and shooting other rats.

> Parents unironically vote Labour because THEY WILL FIX EVERYTHING, MUH BENNIES, TORY SCUM NEVER DID ANYTHING ABOUT THE DEBT
> Tell them Labour will just spend us back into the stone age and they are a party of self-righteous dickheads who's favourite pastime is forced social engineering
> tell me I'm a traitor to my roots and my van-driving wheeler dealer dead grandfather would be ashamed of me

so how was your day /britpol/?

No question. Tory.

I hope the Justice for Chelsea movement can start taking more of the victims under its umbrella and get their family and friends involved.

Noseberg will never not make me laugh. Saved

london?

>TEN THOUSAND REFUGEES A YEAR
Would this make us the most progressive country in the world?

Love it

Seriously lad I'm torn here, and it's not even muh dik she's not super attractive but is perfect wife material.

>He thinks nobody ever gets stopped, recorded, arrested or imprisoned for drug use, growing, sales or trafficking

Okay m8

>tfw I lost my virginity to a pakistani girl called Rowshin

look who owns them.

Not this Tariq Mahmood?

stokesentinel.co.uk/labour-campaigner-standing-ukip-candidate/story-25928214-detail/story.html

we bashed some paki in Croydon

Christopher is that you?

Know that we're disappointed in you, lad.

UKIP.

better than that, my dad told me he was thinking of voting tory and that his dad would be rolling in his grave at the thought. I told him he probably would vote conservative himself these days.

Spoil your ballot.

Tomorrow's Question Time panel.

B L E A C H E D
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

Consumerism is bad for the soul and shouldn't be encouraged.

Not only that, but it causes people to waste their money on lots of little pieces of trash rather than buying things that will actually make their lives better.

I wish I had saved the meme which had the Lib Dems 'Imagine if a deputy-head teacher running the country' as this is exactly what their manifesto was.

They couldn't even have a free bar for their manifesto launch, fucking pathetic.

>muh mines intensifies

is there an easy way to see who is running for constituencies?

guys i fucked up
cutie pie stoner chick who was semi redpilled (racist and anti gay) was giving me signals and ive been on a bit of a drought recently so i thought why not, anyway seducing her was as difficult as buying her a pizza and walking her home but when we got there she lit up a joint and was seductively insistent that i tried it...nevedr done drugs before, dont even drink much but i thought...gonna get some pussy so fuck it, and fuck it...anway, trieed the joint, got pretty fucked up, my eyes where so red they scared me and when i tried to take a piss my dick made kazoo noises and i couldnt get hard...so..yeh..i think i fucked up my brain and didnt even get any now im home alone and shitting myselkf that i might have a stroke or some shit.

should i vote labour?

My constituency had a black conservative candidate bussed in from London after she lost was not selected in 2 London constituencies.

Just think of it as revenge for Rotherham.

QT Egyptian and her merry band of literally who

>We save millions by not making police spend an eternity catching 'criminals', processing them through the courts and maybe imprisoning them.
Literally what they're paid to do. The money doesn't just vanish, it goes to the police, the CPS and the people who provide support/services for them. Same as enforcing any other crime. Why is drug use special in that regard?
Also take into account the fact that drug use is quite clearly linked to ill health (even ignoring the mental health implications of cannabis, smoke in the lungs is harmful no matter what's being burned). So there will be a financial implications the NHS, when they could be spending the money on treating patients who haven't inflicted it on themselves because 'if it's legal it can't be that bad'.

wheres the comedian? shouldnt russell brand or somebody like that be on there?

If you don't subscribe to private eye you dont belong on brit/pol/

would bleach pretty priti desu lads

Ever thought you've been caught speeding and you're sat waiting paranoid for 2 weeks waiting for the letter to arrive?

Not a comfy feel at all.

A lot of older people still have this mentality but nowadays Labour has abandoned the white working class in favour of offering free stuff to brown people

Are you saying my Hikari fleshlight and pillow are trash?

>don't like Corbyn
>don't trust Lib Dems
>don't respect Greens
>don't see the point of UKIP
>Tories seem the best bet
>Tory candidate is Soubry

Who do I vote for?

>Pajeet
>Uneducated shadow education secretary
>Jew
>Please get some media training
>Who?

a shags a shag lad, just make sure to call the deportation agencys once your done

Bartley covers the comedian slot as well.

All of them are very recognisable if you've read a newspaper in the past 3 years.

>Priti

Private Eye is trash for people that think too highly of themselves.

day was good, whilst working I heard on the radio that even as I was earning money, I was getting poorer because of the Tory policy of stagflation
can't wait for the next 993 years of this Reich

Of the 35 developed nations that are members of the OECD, the only one that saw weaker wage growth between 2008 and 2015 was Greece.
Vote May this June and per'aps we can pip Greece in the race to the bottom

Tolerant left strikes again