Russia is a Superpower!

Russia is a Superpower!
Proofs: youtube.com/watch?v=mCE0SnuRmA0
>this people aren't bums

Oh god its the butthurt Chechen again

I guess there is no butthurt chechens in russia with their subsidies.

people sharing food like a good community should

no wastage

Even feeding the pidgeons

I don't see a problem here

Thats a cute pic

>you will never be as a happy as a dog ;_;

You could always order a waifu from Thailand

also post cute doggos pls

Sometimes I want the revolution to happen. At the same time, I realize that in the country with the biggest nuclear stockpile it can't be done.

>You could always order a waifu from Thailand

but she wouldn't truly love me...

>All White
I love Russia!

I was a voluntary for a few weeks at a german Tafel, a project which gives free food to people with very low income

with all the mudskins we have in our you would think these people would show up in masses

well, some of them did but actually the majority were Russians

followed be gypsies and people from middle east

rarely Turks, they are too proud for that

Oh, I see, another cockhole on Sup Forums.

true love only lasts for first 2 or 3 months anyway

Maybe these people around dumpster are hohols as well?

my family used to get food from the dumpster in the back of hostess bakery.

cupcakes twinkies by the bag full.

I understand why people want the slightly stale bread.
Perfectly good for making toast but the shops will throw it out anyway.

What don't understand is why the guy is empty his bin onto the street.
Can he not afford a full sized bin? Do you need to bribe the trash man in Russia?

>Russia
>Superpower

You cannot even fucking get your ships out during winter most of the time. Come back to me when Yuri and Ivan can get the boat out of the harbour.

quads of truth

I used to live next to a store, and they threw out perfectly good products just like this.

I regret not going and picking out the still intact ones while I could. So much still intact and sealed good...

But they started locking the containers with chains due to a certain diaspora, and soon after I had to move out.

I was fucking half starved those two years, but I just couldn't get over my pride and go dumpster diving.

You can try talking to fast food restraunt manager in the end of the shift to hand you some unused food, they'll dump it anyway.

I doub't that most people these days would give stuff away like that. They would still ask some payment for it, I think.
By the way, the containers were gettling locked up because of your compatriots making a mess, for the most part. When are you going to call them back?