FBI analyst. Seth rich was the leaker

The CIA is doing everything they can to keep the Russian narrative.

On October 18th the CIA raided the ecuadorian embassy. I cannot tell you if Assange is alive.

About half the FBI diddles kids. You either shut up or get killed if you don't participate. The ones that don't are starting to organize. The only people you have fighting for you and the kids coming from third world areas are the remaining good souls in the FBI. More and more agents in the FBI became aware of the kid diddling and they died retaliating.

Seth rich is the key to pedogate and destroying the CIA. Prove Seth rich was murdered by palmieri, Podesta Clinton's and Robby faggot mook.

Oh and this guy is pretty accurate desu.

mobile.twitter.com/KibBitzLaw

Praise kek

Other urls found in this thread:

yuki.la/pol/93058636
file.wikileaks.org/file
youtube.com/watch?v=vcwj86WkXb8
downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
youtube.com/watch?v=CB8EKQWsTyg
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg
twitter
archive.is/5i3Q9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for interest

Assange timeline: (1/3)

>Apr 16th: John Jones QC, Assange’s U.N. Lawyer dies jumping in front of a train.

>May 11th: Michael Ratner, WikiLeaks’ chief counsel, dies of cancer.

>Jul 10th: Seth Rich, DNC staffer who supposedly leaked DNC documents to Wikileaks, is shot in the back and dies. Nothing is stolen from his body.

>Aug 5th: Edward Snowden (source of leaks on surveillance by the NSA) tweets 64 bit code (potential dead man’s switch),

>Aug 10th: Wikileaks offers $20k reward for information on murder of Seth Rich.

>Oct 7th: Podestamails leaks first batch.

>Oct 14th: John Podesta tweets “I bet the lobster risotto is better than the food at the Ecuadorian Embassy”.

>Oct 14th: Assange's internet link severed.

>Oct 15th, Dutch user posts thread indicating DAK 161016 is coming tomorrow (oct 16th) yuki.la/pol/93058636

>Oct 16th, user claims to be a low level intel officer, not CIA. user claims Ecuador caves to pressure from Clinton & Co. and "Assange being extradited". says Assange has "threatened to kill himself" if removed. then says "Assange will likely be imprisoned or dead in the next 12 hours"

>Oct 16th/17th: John Kerry visits the UK, personally pressures Equador to stop Assange from publishing documents about Clinton.

>Oct 16th: Wikileaks tweets SHA-256 prerelease keys.

>Oct 16th, 11 pm East coast time, British user responds to post alleging that there are a dozen security vans and undercover police in hans crescent, police are confiscating phones and deleting photos and videos. Britanon says, "they took my phone off me" Live feeds cut off.

Larpers Anonymous

/pol you're right there trace Capone to palmieri Podesta mook etc... They all hang out there.

Wish I could help more but the agency is in scramble mode with no director.

>Oct. 17th, early: U.S. Gulfstream jet, claimed to be N379P, had taken off from a military base outside London shortly after the outage in the Ecuadorian embassy.

>Oct 17th, WL tweets that Assange's internet link had been severed by a state party on Saturday October 14th, and that they have "Activated the appropriate contingency plans".

>Oct 17th: Heavily armed 'police' appear outside Ecuadorian Embassy in London where Julian Assange has political asylum.

>Oct 18th: Fox News reports Assange will be arrested in a matter of hours.

>Oct 18th: file.wikileaks.org/file made publicly visible, file dates/timestamps changed to 1984 (Orwell reference).

>Oct 18th: London Airport evacuated due to “chemical attack”, potentially used as cover to fly Assange out of country.

>Oct 19, user claiming to work for McCain campaign states they had "an emergency meeting" (possible pedo leak coming out?) yuki.la/pol/93604363

>Oct 20th: /r/wikileaks, /r/dncleaks, /r/wikileakstaskforce and /r/nsaleaks add 21 new moderators and remove previous mods, all threads about Assange going missing deleted since.

>Oct 20th/21st: Wikileaks tweets 5 tweets with misspelled words. The incorrect letters spell “HELP HIM”. The Wikileaks twitter has never made a spelling error, let alone 5 in two days.

Assange timeline (3/3)

>Oct 21st: Massive DDoS attack on US internet. Wikileaks tweets to imply the attack originates from its supporters, asking them to stop, no evidence supports claim.

>Oct 22nd: Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.

>Oct 23rd: Wikileaks Tweets poll asking how best to prove Assange is alive (he still hasn’t appeared on video or at the window since).

>Oct 24th: Wikileaks Tweets video of Assange and Michael Moore recorded in June.

>Oct 26th: Sup Forums users successfully decode their first message in Wikileak’s blockchain. Threads are instantly flooded by shills saying that it’s not worth looking into. The blockchain is blocked with fees and 43000 unconfirmed transactions appear in the mempool.

>Nov 6th: Huge DDoS takes down Wikileaks for first time in years.

>Nov 7th: Various entities notice hundreds of Podesta and DNC emails are missing from recent leaks, accessed with direct entry.

>Nov 8th: Trump wins.

>Nov 12th: Assange meets with Swedish prosecutor regarding rape allegations, lawyers barred from attending, meeting conducted via an Equadorian ambassador (not face to face)

>Nov 14th: Wikileaks releases insurance files, SHA-256 hashes do not match those tweeted in October.

muh privileged joo

Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=vcwj86WkXb8

Now I run.

quick rundown:

- Sup Forums broke when this → was posted (photos of the bar manager in the oval office days before the murder).
- all posting down for 3 hours.
- image uploads were blocked.
- this is also currently happening downdetector.com/status/level3/map/
- image uploads are back
- CODEFAG is on the run
we're in the real shit now.

Fake

>Prove Seth rich was murdered...
Why prove instead of
>Find evidence that Seth was murdered...
?

>I cannot tell you if Assange is alive.
Why not? Come on!!!

Cuz I don't know if they cooked up a clone or not.

............FUCK!

If you dont control the media, yiu cant control the narrative.

This storu will go nowhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=CB8EKQWsTyg

CIA/FBI take FS poly. No, they're not being black mailed. That's the ENTIRE POINT of being cleared.

Joe Capone the owner of Lou's City Bar, last place that Seth Rich was seen alive was in a private room of the White House 6 days prior to his death.

img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1495/00/1495004263062.jpg

BREAK THIS BITCH OPEN POL.

bump

Tell the fucking military. They're the only ones who will be able to back you guys up and they're more than eager to rape the deep-state's ass for what it does regularly to special forces.

>if you dont control the media, you don't control the narrative
>Trump is elected POTUS
Pick one and only one

bump

Bump

President Trump here, I'm currently getting rammed in the ass by Putin, trust me, it's really me.

The military are the ones shipping in the kids. Ya not a good option. Hope you all have arms ready becuase once you crack open the case of Seth rich the military will take action in conjunction with the CIA and a splintered FBI.

There's a reason why the founding fathers have everyone guns laddies. To water the tree of liberty with blood every now and then

>the military will take action in conjunction with the CIA

Explain. Action against who?

>BREAK THIS BITCH OPEN POL.

Weaponized austism commencing

usually if you larp something enough it becomes real. Kinda how liberals larped as if we where nazis and whowouldathought ... we actually became real nazi's

DAILY REMINDER TRUMP DID NOTHING WRONG
THERE IS NO OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. NONE
THERE IS PRECEDENT ON THIS TOO
NEVERTRUMP CENTRAL WAS FORCED TO ADMIT IT
s

They'd basically start a civil war. Deep state has military and CIA in pocket

bump

aww it's babby's first larp

Newspapers and TV are outdated. /pol controls the memes

>another LARP
This fucking board is turning into Sup Forums :^(

seths girlfriend

Bump.

It's like they are outright taunting us now at this moment. They know we know they know but they also know that we know the masses will eat up any shit that comes out of their corporate media sphincters. Literally, the only hope is Russian intervention at this point and that will likely be a civil war, which I'm honestly fine with at this point.

police chief at comet pizza?

bump

seths friend joe capone, who was 4 days before seths death at the white house.

bump

bump

You've got my attention, have a bump.

bump

Hi FBI analyst user.

Thanks for the info. Unless you are a larping larper. We are getting a lot of FBI in here all of a sudden. We're trying not to be paranoid about Assange.

How can we be the most effective? Do we need to go back to psyops? We get censored everywhere. Shareblue is shit. Gib tips for Sup Forums

Arrest CrowdStrike or whatever was the name of the firm Podesta hired to falsify that the DNC computers were hacked. Fabricating false evidence and the collusion to do so is a crime??? They have already been charged in other cases for fabricating documents. From there the dominos may fall. ????

Assange is alive. Cody Wilson confirmed.

bump

That's not a bad idea.

Well, I think Vault 7 was a good warning shot to whoever has Assange to treat him well. I suspect if he does die we'll know by the deluge of whatever it is he's sitting on.

Even the FBI has gone pedo? Is there any part of the federal gov't that hasn't been corrupted? It's all bad?

One thing that I notice is that people assume there was only one leaker, when the docs you see on wikileaks could have been a compilation of many leaks.

Shut it down

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MUH SHEKELS GOYIM!

DIE GOYIM DIE!

Bumpity bump bamp

bump

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

We cult again?

When powerful people want you dead it really happens. I guess I was too naive in thinking that kind of shit ended a while ago

>I guess I was too naive in thinking that kind of shit ended a while ago
it will never end, what made you even think it ended now?

stupid britbong nanny state made you soft.

With V7, now we know what they're capable of. Next, he can tell us what they've already done with it.

>125926962
>what made you even think it ended now?
I guess I never really had to think about it until now. Also I'm pretty soft anyway, I wouldn't blame my country for that though

i fucked up the >> somehow

How specifically would the CIA be taken down, with the proof of Rich's murder?

Any sources for your claims of FBI and the kids. CIA there ae the finders Gunderson Pizzagate etc, what has come near the light with FBI? No saying I dont believe you or do. I want smth more to go on.

bump

bump

Can someone with money buy the intelius report on him?

If we can find a username...

Half of the fbi is a lot of ppl. What do you expect when we lost ww2 to the jews and their pets.

Fuck I wish I was a burger with guns so I could kill liberals and shitskins.

>Deep state has military and CIA in pocket
I guess they got some corrupt higher-ups in their pocket but regular soldiers won't follow orders if they were told to attack the population.

Good fbi needs to contact the military in droves and call in the big guns to kill the pedo ones in their homes. Big cleanup job. The fbi who has turned against this monstrous system of jewry is greatly appreciated.

There's no doubt in my mind that there is a cover up.The question is, who is gonna win this information war?

oh fuck bmp

bump

Always reply to Seth Rich posters

People already know too much. Deep state has only one move: hold the world hostage with nukes. Literally dr evviiil type shit. Otherwise they'll inevitably be eaten alive by the people. Presumably bombers and icbm ppl are pedo controlled.

bump.

bumpski

how long until seth rich is a russian operative narrative hits social media? you know they cant have anything against them without muh russia

>Gavin MacFadyen (mentor to Assange and key player in Wikileaks) dies of lung cancer.
Jack Ruby also died of "lung cancer"

Always be polite to Seth Rich posters

Any user confirm pic related is genuine?
Need sauce

where is code fag? i saw a thread where he needed something

Bump

Over 40k emails and 17k attachments from Rich to MacFadyen discovered forensically

Both dead.

you have a link user?

the report will be scrubbed of anything useful by now.

Seth Rich's death was not in vain. We are so close. Bump

Someone needs to send this info to Jack Psobick or whatever his name is, along with Cernovich and Alex Jones.
I notice buzzfeed and other rags always have writers here now to spy on us and steal the memes of production, but theyre not reporting this

The funny thing about KibBitzLaw is that his first follower is BARACK OBAMA.

I'm very much spooked and aroused. I need more info.

Always show respect to Seth Rich posters

>WH starts on the ground floor G
>Picture is taken from 2nd floor (1st floor above ground)

It was not a private room it was the blue room located on the 1st floor ... notice the flowers and overhang in the picture ... It is a room that the tour goes through.

the private yellow oval room is on the 2nd floor of the wh (2 above ground)

what about the rest of the insurance file keys hidden in their blockchain?

>twitter . com/KibBitzLaw/followers
what the FUCK

bump

>"The officers who were there and they said 'Yeah, he was quite talkative, he did not realize he had been shot,'" said Joel Rich, Seth's father.

The fuck is this

archive.is/5i3Q9

>Check our work. You know damn well that we are the reason why Comey was fired. We blitzed dead to rights 9/11 inside job evidence to POTUS, Putin, Medvedev and others all at once. By that evening, Comey was gone. As for Kissinger? That was our works as well

What is the evidence? Why not release it publicly?

>I'm currently getting rammed in the ass by Putin,

well does he give you a reach around?