Who is language well worth knowing except english and german?

who is language well worth knowing except english and german?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/388702-mcdonalds-germany-turkish-racist-sign/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Russian

Probably chinese if you get a good education with it.

for what purpose?

rt.com/news/388702-mcdonalds-germany-turkish-racist-sign/

Learn English better first.

arabic

frensh is quite big and a little classy and spanish could also be useful atleast in the americas south of canada

SPANISH

If you know english + spanish you can cimmunicate with half of the world, not to mention half of the content in internet are in spanish and english

German is not well worth knowing.

Besides English, I'd say Russian.

People will say Chinese, but do you really want to talk to soulless dog eating chinks?

? Why would you need to communicate with subhuman spics

I travel often to spain for holyday, I need a way to communicate to get drinks or prostitutes

Spanish, chinese, russian

Why learn German? It won't be spoken 10 years from now

Estonian and Finnish.

I taught my friends basic Finnish and we speak it in public when we need to trash talk someone in the room or pass our intentions of which bitch we want to fuck at the party.

Secret Code Language.

Guatemalan

اللغة العربية

English is all you need. Maybe Arabic, since it's going to be the language of Germany and Sweden soon.

>holyday
You have to go back, Abdul.

That's probably the most intelligent use of Finnish the language has seen since it was first spoken.

Afrikaans. Only people who hope to understand it are the Dutch and some Belgians.

language of your neighbors; especially if they are stronger than you so in this case german(stronger economically :) ) and russian.
that might help a lot or even save your life when shits hit the fan..

fuck french and spanish(if you dont think about going to SA); go mandarin or maybe arabic to communicate with the germans.. xD