Are Trump and Comey playing chess together?

Are Trump and Comey playing chess together?
>Create Flynn narrative together to get the democrats riled up over Russia
>Fire Flynn
>Fire Comey
>Post on twitter, giving a false flag warning to Comey so media thinks the two aren't working together
>"Leak" information to Russia that has been public since the Yemen raid
>Dems. take the bait again; bring back the Flynn-Russia problem, this time thinking they have it in the bag
>Comey comes out and says he has "memos" of conversations between him and Trump, obviously has memos between him and Obama/Clinton/Lynch, etc.
>Senate Judiciary Committee cries for the release of said memos, hoping they have the "smoking gun" against Trump
Here's where the good stuff comes in. Comey has "memos" with Trump - but they prove nothing. Even if there was any damaging evidence, Trump has his own accounts of conversations he's had with EVERYONE. Comey is then forced to release classified information on Obama, Lynch, Clinton, etc. - the Democrats shoot themselves in the foot, again.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864452996129853444
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864452996129853444

And here is Trump, days later after firing Comey, false flagging Comey for his ineptitude, giving the dems. bait they needed to cry wolf.

Have a bump

Comey has been an incompetent corrupt piece of shit since day one. I really doubt he just decided to turn a new canada to set up the Clinton cartel and Obummer

132D chess

Seeing as how all hell as been breaking loose and that the truth is going to come out one way or another, having immunity/protection from the Clinton-Obama mafia seems like a wise move, don't you think?

If the Clinton mafia choose to "wetwork" him, it would be very suspicious...

>going to such desperate lengths to conceive a reality where Trump has even the slightest idea of what he's doing

Just face it. He's a fool. He played the American people like a fiddle, and Sup Forums was the bow

here's your (you)
enjoy the .2 shekels

CRUMFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ebin

Comey is pretty virtuous, apparently, so I doubt it.

>being bad at greentexting
>being a shill
>being unable to fit in anywhere
>being unable to fit in on a himalayan cheese fermenting image board

Just kill yourself.

Corrupt?
Naw, I don't think so.
One example, svp.

nobody cares leaf, didn't even read your post.

>If the Clinton mafia choose to "wetwork" him, it would be very suspicious...
That's not how you use that expression. Have you never played a Mafia-based game, or seen a movie? Geez.

The big hole in this theory is that Comey has nothing to gain from it.

Would he agree to be fire "in shame" just to get at Hillary? I don't buy it.

Didnt even bother reading your post, faggot traitor.

HSBC

"History will be much kinder to Director Comey when the truth gets out."
-Gowdy

Vindication; do you know what that is, Muhammed?

>Trump is dragging his name through mud and the calls for impeachment has started
>don't worry it's just 4D chess
I dont know who is more retarded, trump, or anyone who believes he is a strategic mastermind and not a lying egomaniac

This triggers the cuck

i like this one

Yeah, but my perception of Comey is that he's a guy who is very concerned about his image and career, loves being seen and asked questions. It doesn't seem in his character that he would hate Hillary so much that he would agree to be fired in this manner.

Didn't he also take money from the Clinton's before he became an official?

Quints

Why are all these foreigners commentating on our politics? Mind your own business you wannabes. You can't even vote.

Because I'm interested in American politics and supported Trump?

Actually I did vote, I illegally voted three times.

Nigga how desperate and retarded are you?

>agrees to get fired to help his reputation in how he will be remembered

you fucking swedes are ignorant fools, every single one

Lol, be realistic. He didn't appear to expect to be fired... He said he'd "be around for 6 more years". Then he found out about the firing while holding a speech, and the TV was on in the background.

I want the theory to be true, but we'll just have to wait and see.

Flompf is finished

A) He totally fucked up the investigation of Hillary Clinton's email debacle and refused to press charges despite stone cold evidence.

B) He was blatently protecting Hilary Clinton.

C) He refused to stop the investigation of a russia connection between them and his campaign despite no evidence whatsoever.

D) He is actively complicit in running a smear campaign against the President of the United States.

E) Trump is a Russian Sleeper Agent bent on destroying America.

Which do you think?

To be fair Americans comment on the political situations in other countries such as Sweden and Canada all the time.

I had this same theory, except I think it was Mike Rogers, Director of the NSA, that told Trump about the spying. He met with Trump the day after Trump won, and Trump changed the location of his offices the same day.

I FUCKEN HOPE YOURE RIGHT. and if it is the demoshits will go down on a fireiry plane crash. i want dems to crash and burn hard..

Stay tuned for the biggest redemption arc for Comey.