Meanwhile in Germany:

Meanwhile in Germany:
The German-turk tasked by Merkel's government with improving integration of immigrants/'refugees' says German culture doesn't exist

>“specifically German culture, apart from the language, is simply not identifiable"

France also applauded when Macron said the same on national TV about French culture.

They're saying it to our face and normies still don't care.

commonsensepost.net/2017/05/17/what-germany-turkish-german-integration-official-denies-existence-of-german-culture/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUhDrNE5XWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o
youtube.com/watch?v=hucZOK61W-M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Of course. Europe is toast. Good luck faggot.

Worst is that I haven't seen anyone outside of AfD-Twitter talking about it.

Ordinary people hate thinking about this kind of stuff, these direct existential threats that can't be handwaved away with a hashtag or slogan. Only hardship and the loss of distracting vices can help them at this point.

pls nuke us there is no hope anymore

cucks

Yes Please we have niggers and Sandniggers.
Just like in Alien Vs Predator 2

Lol no one even cares? Do they really like merkel and is she as bad as they make her out to be on here? Sounds really fucked up

How in the hell does German culture not exist? It's easily identifiable.

I mean I know they're lying, and they know they're lying. But it's just such a retarded thing to say.

He's correct insofar that there is no such thing as a "German culture".

But it's true. We have Austro-Bavarian culture, Swabian, Prussian, Saxon... the closest we have to true modern German culture is the former GDR.

Her brothers are well known Islamists.
The SPD is nothing but a traitor party

How much years 'til germany succumbs completely

Looks like we have to save Europe again :^)

Yes this is why they're bleeding voters. Workers notice Social Democrats are just an unprincipled bourgeoisie of kike lovers. Even capitalist swine are more competent.

If German and French culture don't exist, there can be no expectation for the foreign invaders to integrate and assimilate into society. The culture of the invaders must be respected and adopted by the cultureless indigenous population. Muslims will enlighten European heathens with cultural enrichment (aka rape).

Fucking slap yourself.

So, Germany's new culture will be ALLAH AKBAR

They say that to all Europeans, the UN said it about Britain, it's part of the plan to demoralize the natives. Culture comprises many pieces, these people are too stupid and shallow to understand any of them. Never surrender, Turkshits wouldn't even be in Germany in the first place if not for the Allies subverting you after WWII.

well, if you're so angry you must know what german culture is.

What is it? How is it distinguished from the rest of western europe beyond being in the german language?

gg no re

Most people don't understand their own culture until they travel abroad. I never noticed my Wisconsin accent until I was in the army for many years and heard a Wisconsinite speaking. Many cultural aspects are shared amongst different groups while others are unique.

There is food, behaviors, customs etc. What distinguishes an Irishman from an Englishman? Are you suggesting the 2 are the same?

You had culture

underrated. we wont see real resistance until things get bad economically. Jews will continue to lend money indefinitely until we cant fight back.

>WAAAAAAAAAAAA MEAN WORDS

You are like SJWs, you're not tolerant yet you claim to be.

Pretty good comparison desu

One cannot be expected to tolerate the intolerable.

Also very accurate, fuck me civil war then?

Civil war?

Fucking kill yourself faggot

I like the comments on her facebook page :^)

How long till Bavaria becomes independent?

I find this much more worrying, tbqh:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUhDrNE5XWQ

The only real distinction is the irish being proud of being irish and the english shilling for the queen.

My fellow white brothers. Do not be discouraged. A time will come when our people will wake up.

Work on improving yourself and spreading awareness. Get legally armed with firearms and cary around legal weapons like pocket knives, batons and other things.

Your ancestors fought even when things were tougher than today. Make your ancestors proud

Exactly. No one should tolerate the intolerable right.

>germany has no culture
>brings as Kebab and Hijabs
Thank youuuu!!!

F

RIP Germany
Such a shame, I loved Germany and I'm glad I saw it many times before it the mass exodus of rapefugees
East is better than West

Schopenhauer? Goethe? Wagner? Hegel?

Are you fucking dumb? Of course one united german culture doesnt exist, we are a bunch of cultures which all are german.

We are already multiculti before the foreigners flooded this country, mainly imported by the western fucks.

Tell me: What is german culture?

Inb4 - cars, beer, music, cultural developments before 1900 etc. etc.

You can't and if you're aint bavarian, saxon, thuringian or any other specific "not made up" countrymen, you couldnt even tell what your culture is.

KYS you uneducated 14 year old faggot.

Oktoberfestbier
Weizenbock
Maibock
Bock
Dunkelweizen
Dunkel lager
Hefeweizen
Dortmunder
Doppelbock

If nothing else, these justify German culture.

Piss off with defeatism you little coward. We will take back what is ours.

>Kikes fear the Samurai

Hurensohn

Bump.

>lists all that shit
>no Pils

I'm sure you will

This is why there is no hope for Europe.

>European ethnically doesn't exist
>European culture doesn't exist.

It truly is shocking that white people are accepting they don't exist and don't have a culture.

Halt dein Maul, wenn die Bayern aufhören ihre behinderten Kinder über die Alpen zu schmeissen sterbt ihr doch als erste aus!

If the bavarians would stop throwing their retarded offspring straight over the alps, Austria would go extinct.

You know, there is a joke about the us.

In europe, we grown up in several cultures made by several people. In the usa the only way to get a culture is to out a yoghurt on the windowsill and let it go moldy.

That makes no sense you FUCKING C.U.C.K! There is just as much German Culture as there is Chinese, Kenyan, or Japanese culture. I seriously want Germany, France, and Sweden destroyed. Time to nuke them they have failed their people.

Heh

Really though, we're a conglomeration of European cultures

Time to sacrifice our weakest links to send a message to the ones who remain. To fight back!

You are saying that a mix of cultures dont make a bigger one ? You can define Spain by any of the ex kingdoms and their respective languages but as a whole they are one cultural group : The people of Spain

why wouldn't that aply to Strudel land ? stop being a cuck

Can we get a Frog in here to translate?
youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o

There is not one German culture and most of what you see in Germany is wannabe Americans.

This is a culture in Germany (not imported American): youtube.com/watch?v=hucZOK61W-M

Also I don't understand how assimilation or integration will work in nation who's people believe their ethnicity and culture don't exist. The western world wonders why they problems with immigrants .

I'm way too deep in the rabbit hole, can someone give me a quick rundown on how normies operate? Serious question.

Very unlikely.
Alphabet agencies, especially an infamous one will kill the leaders and provocateurs of both side before it escalate more than a state-wide riot.
They have too much experience in provoking and dealing with civil wars.

>we're a conglomeration of European cultures
Wrong. America was like that a century or more ago but changed heavily since then.

Win against USA? LOL

>Of course one united german culture doesnt exist, we are a bunch of cultures which all are german.

Do you not read what you type, you fucking shill/retard?

I didn't realize there are so much rap and hip swilling in European cultures.

Well, at least we're not living in us and a where parents decide that their children are trangender

Is there any Germany who celebrate some pure German holidays or something like that?
I know that the stormfags jerking off on hitlers birthday but that's ..yeah..not a culture thing you know.

i dont share culture with those fucking sausage sucking savages in bavaria.
They arent even real people... more the missing link between austrians and real humans

"Indeed, there is no such thing as French culture! There is culture in France and it is diverse and multi-faceted"

Do it again Bomber Harris.

German culture is mainly the white culture. It is to be hard working, polite, civilized, intelligent, kind, brave and more.

But it is time to return to barbarism and have no mercy on the savage hordes.

If you Germany don't give a shit about your culture than you'll all be assimilated to the next dominate culture in Germany which is Islam.

Noooo worse than cucks
At least in spain i cant see that type of autism

>hard working, polite, civilized, intelligent, kind, brave and more
myth
Work some years here and you will realize it.

Who is beethoven who is goethe who are the brothers grimm

THIS. German unification was a mistake, large states are cancer, regionalism is the only way.

German bro, listen.

You talk as if you're suicidal.

If you guys wanna die, die a hero and take out the (((problem))) upon your death.
-'murrica-

Compared to Arabs Blacks and most Asians you are hard working

Germanbro is it time to call my uncle there and tell him to come home?

bros should i come to germany for my masters or is it too unsafe with all the roaches and syrians?

Literally whoms?

Why the hell must all wealthy indians study abroad?

Not funny

I have some Indians in my class.
You're safe as long as you don't go somewhere else besides campus in the evening or night.
The retards here will mistake you for a refugee.

because our education system is absolute trash at the post-graduation level. no industry experience, no exposure, no creativity, nothing.

best uni for engineering?

Fucking neck yourself traitor scum. Also it's a "she" not "he", do you even read th stuff you shitpost about?

How will you do that - bomb it into a lunar landscape, play the useful idiot for those wanting to destroy europe and then reeducate them into self hating cucks to futher their ideological narrative....oops you already ''saved'' it.

>germans don't like roaches
>roach denies german culture

Didn't a roach sayed something similar a few month back?

pic related

Fix your country for the love of Perun

Do you have no pride and honour?

>They're saying it to our face and normies still don't care.

what do you expect of people who watch 10 hours of scripted soaps daily

>Pilsen
>Plzen
>German

uhhhmm... no......

cannot be fixed, it is fucked forever and people here like it that way

do you know why SO many Indians try to get a job abroad rather? because we have compuslory affirmative action for lower castes in EVERY field (51% reservation) that basically gives them free jobs even at a 1.0 GPA while most upper castes cannot do anything even with perfect grades because of the resulting competition

india is never going to be fixed, it is a truth and i have accepted it since i was a little kid

Well, they're right. White people have no culture which is why it doesn't matter if migrants go to their countries. It will spice it up a bit at least.

Then prepare to be hated if you come here.

It is hardly surprising to me. The eurocountries are heavily censored yes? It is considered a thoughtcrime to even discuss the issue of rapefugees in a negative light - a thoughtcrime which carries a prison sentence in most cases from what we can observe. This is accepted because it has been sold to normies through every method except a legitimate logical argument. Stupid normies are suckers for appeals to emotion, so they end up believing that this is for a righteous reason - to protect peoples feelings and be fair. This is reinforced by pictures of drowned babies on beaches and made up stories of literally Hitlerdrumpf personally denying travel access to middle eastern women in labor. "Intellectual" normies on the other hand are suckers for appeal to authority. The news tells them that diversity is strength. Their politicians tell them that diversity is strength. Their (((scientists))) pretend that the position of the intellectual is one of inclusivity and pretend that having a healthy wariness towards mudslimes is unjustified.
"Just have faith in Macronbergstein, goyim, trust me I have a Masters degree from Schlomo University which may or may not have been on a funded Soros scholarship."

It is a very tangled web which has been weaved around the once proud goths and scandinavians. Only when it is too late will they begin to fight back, after they have torn down the "evil" countrymen who would have fought along beside them.

this might surprise you, but indians hate other indians more than whites do