Americans getting beat by Turkroaches on US Soil

World War I started over less. I fucking hate turks, and I hate freedom of speech getting violently silenced. I'm ready to reach across the aisle with the libs to condemn this shit. Honestly don't see why the cops didn't open fire, their job is to protect Americans.
Imagine for a second if this was a US security detail beating the shit out of foreigners in any other industrialised nation - it'd be front page news around the world.
Are we completely cucked?

youtube.com/watch?v=CcuCZemRo84

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/864867990331953152
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>subhuman islamists fighting communist supporters

who cares?

>afghanistan
neck yourself, turkey is the best country in the world - free-er than america

turkey deserves nuclear or pesticide tipped ICBMs, my cockroach friend

Go make a protest defending Al Qaeda and see what happens to you.

Also an embassy is technically not in US soil.

>t. cockroach
post a picture so we can see the antennae

the US is finished

My god the police were so ineffectual.

For reference, here's how the dutch deal with their roach problem

I hate them both, the communist demonstrators and the roaches. I'll remain on the sideline cheering for as much death on both sides as possible.

nuke turkey

Pretty nice camera work. Felt cinematic.

What the fuck is with the turkish guys in suits kicking people on the ground? It's absolutely dishonorable. If this is what turks are like, we ought to team up with russia to retake constantinople.

theyre called cockroaches for a reason.

>embassy not on U.S. soil
then the police should have dragged them into the street and shot them.

are there any respectable middle easterns?

>ANTIFA/Soros affiliates getting beaten up
>bad

I can't wait anylonger for your beheading

twitter.com/mitchellreports/status/864867990331953152

>US officials confirm to NBC News men who beat protesters outside Turkish Embassy in DC are Pres. Erdogan's bodyguards
> Pres. Erdogan's bodyguards

This footage is going to be used by Erdogan to justify his position as the new Caliph. "Erdogan alone is so powerful, he can send his men to beat down Americans in the heart of the Great Satan itselff".

Arrest everyone in that embassy. Put them all in prison indefinitely. Eject all Turkish diplomats.

I don't care that they are Antifags, nobody kicks the shit out of American Antifa except American Patriots.

White subhumans, please.
Everybody knows you can't fight against your superiors.

>This footage is going to be used by Erdogan to justify his position as the new Caliph
DUMB
UNDERAGE
SMELLY
WHITE
SUBHUMAN
STRIKES
AGAIN

It's depressing how blatantly clear it is that nothing will be done about this.

Look how few people on here even give a fuck about it

Nice Kurd falseflag

You've never seen angry white people. They exterminate people who don't act with morals.

See world war 2 for reference on angry white people.

>See world war 2 for reference on angry white people.

See world war 1 for the last time we crushed Islam and dismantled the Caliphate.

top kek

get to it then, son

Agreed

Oh don't worry. My akhis in Afghanistan will do it for me.
I've heard American soldiers look very pretty when they're dead.

i'll be waiting :3

and i'm a contractor, not a soldier, i get paid massive amounts of money to kill muslims

Whites are subhumans. Willingly letting so called inferior black men have millions their women, and even letting their TV be nothing be black men and white women.
We will unite with you Turks and kill the white menace.
Whites are only good for being sissyfem boys, we will spare those

hows it feel to know that in 20 years time the Kurdish state will be internationally recognized, funded, and weaponized by the west to curb stomp your nephews and sons. enjoy your old age jaffar, it's gonna be painful. for you.

I don't think the protesters were antifa, they were just anti erdogan protesters. I'd join the anti erdogan protesters myself if I were out there.

Maybe trump will intervene. Not sure I understand diplomatic immunity correctly, but couldn't this be treated as an act of war?

Who were the protesters? 'Americans' doesn't mean anything. If they were roaches too we should deport them.

>I don't think the protesters were antifa

I've heard talk that they were. I don't know whether it's true or not. My point is, it doesn't matter. This isn't something to take lightly.

I love seeing wh*te "people" suffering

Please go out and say this to a Turk and have a friend (if you have one) to record your fight
i'd love to see you getting rekt like the sissy white subhuman you are

So no source for them being antifa? Antifa generally just targets conservative whites where they can LARP with little risk and wouldn't risk something like this.

Also it isn't being taken lightly
>The State Department condemned the attack as an assault on free speech and warned Turkey that the action would not be tolerated. “We are communicating our concern to the Turkish government in the strongest possible terms,” Heather Nauert, a State Department spokeswoman, said in a statement on Wednesday.

As I said, you have never experienced angry white people

>Honestly don't see why the cops didn't open fire, their job is to protect Americans.
No, it's not.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

Wh*te people will be nothing but sissie weaklings as we start killing you and taking your women as sex slaves. You don't do anything about anything already happening today. You're feminine sissies, the best boipussy. No wonder you let scrawny Jews control you and sell your women to """""sub""""" humans. Who's really the subhuman?

'
You never see whites acting like retarded niggers burning their own cities down. IQ has a correlation to this I believe. Lower IQ is more openly violent, like fighting in public or chimping out in a mall. Higher IQs have things like serial killers but generally are calmer and more polite in public. The Anglo began to hate.

"lol white boy faggots ain't goin do shit" says Tyrone.

brave turkroach attacking weak people laying on the ground that doesn't want to fight, wow, the bravery so strong and alpha

>trump invites roach sultan to burgerland
>roach sultan's bodyguard brutalize burgers in the streets
>trump does nothing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude gets invited to America and while he's there, why not have his bodyguards beat some Americans? Let's see how much backbone Trump will show after this pathetic conduct.
Imagine you invite a colleague to your home for the first time and he shows up with some friends which start slapping your family while you two sit and talk.

Trump will do fucking nothing because his backbone is made of jello.

cant nuke roaches they'll just survive

Based turks, those who they beat up were communist kurds, so I dont see the issue, you could see a YPG or a kurdish flag by one of those beaten.
People might not agree with turks, but those guys are no bullshit, gotta five them that. Antifa pushes around trump voters and start shit, kurds start shit and gets BTFO by turks in a second.

OP is prolly a shill, dont lissen to him, those in the video are probably US citizens all of them, OP is retarded and dont understand how USA works or is just shilling for communists

He's a sissy white boi. It's literally no wonder wh*tes make the best traps and it will be the only thing I miss when they are gone.

those arent americans

those are liberals.

>kick peoples asses in suit
Kick peoples asses with class?
Theyre not LARPing as antifa or trump supporters with shields and helmets and skinny jeans...
Those who got beaten in the video truly got BTFO, not like bunch of losers LARPing as hooligans

The impotent rage and escapist wish fulfillment fantasies are really strong with you, eh?

And actually I would say the Turkish bodyguards are the real antifa here. Dressed in black uniform, starting fights, kicking people already on the ground, police refuse to arrest them.

>You never see whites acting like retarded niggers burning their own cities down
I think we are better at forming nations and allegiances and getting past trivial shit. More sensitive to subtle clues about who's on our side, more able to talk out problems rationally rather than chimp out - thus we are naturally able to form much bigger cooperative groups since we don't have to know every single person in the group, we automatically know who's with us.

Hell, you even see antifa do the same thing, they are very sensitive to who's with them.

When do we get this remade but with the Turkish flag?

yes, and I'm a guy who leans left on a lot of issues. We cannot let the mass media divide us and use politically triggering issues to blind us of what we have in common with each other. We love freedom of speech and these Muslim savages should be rounded up and booted out (or shot, don't honestly care at this point).

>be burger, give Europeans shit for tolerating Erdogan namecalling them
> Excercise muh freedoms, get shit kicked in by Turks IN WASHINGTON DC
>"You can't treat me like this, I'M MURICAN!"
>Can, in fact, treat him like this.

I bet these bodyguards are laughing right now and bragging to each other who kicked the most burgers.

>be Turk
>gloat how great your country is
>live in a foreign western country
evrytiem

1) it was kurdish communists protesting
2) arrest diplomats would intervene international dogma/law that has existed since 1700s

Your so called american patriots cant do shit with shields and helmets, bunch of roaches with suck break their necks. Youre a joke m9.
Pres erdogans bodyguards?
Bullshit

Anita refused to acknowledge Erdogan as a dictator until today -- why did a happening suddenly change their stance? They actively turned a blind eye toward Turkey every time they were confronted with evidence, but a couple of their kind get bullied and suddenly he's literally Hitler like the rest?

I'm not buying the authenticity. There's an ulterior motive behind the 180-degree pivot.

*Antifa -- macposting

With this and the Russians owning the oval office, he's starting to look like a giant bitch for 'strongmen' to bounce off.

>trump does nothing
State department condemned the attack you retard. That's pretty big. What do you want, a declaration of war?

Turks managed to look like a bunch of pussy chimps in suits with no self control.

The only one who cannot be arrested is the ambassador and his family. People working for the embassy have no special status.

>turkish government has anything to do with this
Why are people this retarded?

No I want the guy with a hard on to deport to make good on his promise on either arresting these fools or send them back and Edrocunt can fly home without security.

Seriously this is unacceptable, we can beat our own protestors just fine without some fucking turkroaches help. Out of line.

ROACHES HAVE NOW BEEN ADDED TO THE BAN

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

SO SAYETH OUR GOD EMPEROR

>didnt name turkey
>at all
How does it feel to be turk?

Antifa aren't Americans. They are communists, which means they are not human. You have to be human to be an American.

Maybe cause Trump complimented erdogan, and they automatically oppose anything trump does?

Someone said turkey is interested in an alliance with russia.. could be relevant. Russia has Crimea, Turkey controls crimea's path to the Mediterranean.

>Erdogan's bodyguards
>anything to do with turkey

idiot.

black police officers in DC probably the most corrupt

True, but theyre usually on work visas and or citizens of said country. But arrest people that are citizens in said embassy nation is pretty serious desu, if its related to the embassy

You motherfuckers will spin this so hard.

No matter their affiliation we don't need foreign bodies coming to our country and assaulting our citizens. This wasn't self-defense you goddamn shill.

>Maybe cause Trump complimented erdogan, and they automatically oppose anything trump does?
It's sad that Occam's Razor really seems to fit here. Fair point, user.

That said, it doesn't describe who's pulling that narrative over the followers' eyes.

are they beating libtards?

Ignore zealots as if they were shills

they're beating people calling for kurds independence or some shit

This is what guns are for. You think they would have gotten the meme by now.

This is what guns are for. You think they would have gotten the memo by now.

>"americans"
>turkroaches beating the shit out of each other

kay

>so we can see the antennae

>insulting Kurds
Are you retarded or anyone whos not from Antifa doesnt fit your narrative so you try to spin it that way?

Communists are explicitly not citizens. They are actively seeking the overthrow of the federal government. The Confederates were more American than communists. They deserve whatever they get.

I said earlier i dont believe its erdogans bodyguards,just some supporters from the local turkish group that chimped out on kurdish communists, happens often. Happend here in Sweden also, kurds made a antiprotest and started to attack, police beat them up. Theres video on youtube.
Theyre communists m8, theyre like antifa, every chance they get to protest ANOTHER PROTEST they go for it, theyre very keen of spreading gommy propoganda, seen it so much here in Sweden where alot of kurds live, theyre like retarded jews

I never said anything about kurds, or even t*rkroaches. I was only talking about communists.

>20 years time
You sound like the poo's who think they'll be a superpower.

Look I get it you're edgy as fuck but their still citizens. This is humiliating for America's image if we let this shit slide.

Why are you spinning this so hard? Are you a paid shill?

Go to any foreign country and start stomping some heads. See what happens to you.

You dumb shit we take care of our own that includes throwing out the trash. This is our land. AMERICA FIRST. MANY SUCH CASES. MAD.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, turko.

Democratic nationalists are far from communists, even if left leaning

You're the one spinning, and your jumping to calling me a shill marks you as a shill. They are not citizens, they are communists. Stop trying to coopt the board. Sup Forums is NYPA. Nobody is humiliated, and nobody cares.

Do you think you're blending in with us? Do you think we don't recognize you as an outsider?

All you can do is boink them....none of them want to marry you because they know you will abandon them like Johnny Appleseed spreading his stuff, then it's back to malt liquor and menthols....only 7% of white women marry you.

Head of ANTIFA in DC set it up

Usual suspects and Kurd terrorist sympathizers

Meaning, scum.

who the fuck is us?

It's more complicated since he's trying to build a personal relationship with erdogan. Honestly I think the right thing would've been the DC police to arrest them right when this happened, then for trump to pardon them after a couple days.

You could be right, these guys should be deported and banned for reentry - at least one of them.

Trying to find pics of the protesters, here's one. Is the red star on yellow flag a commie flag? The others are kurdish.

>So no source for them being antifa?

Head of ANTIFA DC set it up. She also works for Soros.

Look it up.

Actually defending foreign agents assaulting people exercising their first fucking amendment right. If this happened under King Nigger you'd be losing you're fucking mind. That's how I know you're a shill.

Go live in Roachland if you think that's how shit should be handled. Let America handle Americans. Jesus you're anti-american as fuck.

>Democratic nationalists
this is an oxymoron. The democrat party is explicitly globalist.

Not you.

>Actually defending foreign agents assaulting people exercising their first fucking amendment right.

How do you know the opposing side didn't start shit with violence?

Communists have no rights. They got what they deserved. I don't care what your gripe is with the t*rkroaches, but we will never stand with reds.

Give me a source, not looking to prove it for you. It looks like just a kurd vs turk conflict brought to america.

certainly not (You) either

this

Islamic Foreign Agents attacked Americans in our fucking capitol and you're defending it!!!

Shill baby shill.

Go watch the video. I can't find evidence that the protestors started it. Either way you can see the roaches ignoring the police and running around stomping people on the ground.