WAH WAH WAH! Aww diddums, Snowflake

WAH WAH WAH! Aww diddums, Snowflake.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Special Snowflake Syndrome
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/why-the-media-lose-to-trump-214624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate to admit it but Drumpf was a terrible, terrible mistake.

sage

>Snowflake
Nice astroturfing. I hope you enjoy the consequences.

Haha. Good one.

Trump's a mess.

I bet you are 100% an insufferable weakling liberal shitbag.

>Trump: 'No politician in history has been treated more unfairly'

'No politician in history'

I think Julius Caesar would probably disagree with Blumpf

I bet you're an out and out retarded cunt. What's your point?

Fragility is for jews, not goys

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Snowflake

Look at the activity graph. You're retarded.

Further proof:
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Special Snowflake Syndrome

Bit thick, aren'tcha?

Wut? I just proved that you are a retard that doesn't know the meaning of words.

Oh, I see you were agreeing with me. Yep, Trump is the ultimate snowflake. The level of special treatment to which he feels he's entitled is mind-boggling.

lel, the state of you

enjoy your terrorism

Trump was not a mistake.
It's a fact that the most Americans are stupid as fuck but in this case they made the right choice.
Look, now everybody knows that the US president is actually just a puppet. He has no power as long as the shadow goverment controlls the media and the public domain.
We were naive to believe Trump would really change something but at the end it doesn't matter.
Prepare WW3 with Russia.
Prepare for open borders.

Its a nice fucking rock and they like it!

Post this in slide threads and they stop bumping

Josh Dolin

Ardennen Watson

Amanda Karpay

Elizabeth Shapell

Matt McClure

Rebecca Charen

Benjamin Fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lenhoff

Daniel Wesel

Karla Towel

Kathleen Kennedy

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINGLE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH

>focuses on three minutes of complaining against a biased corporate media
>disregards 25 minutes of praise to the Coast Guard Class

I pray for the day the media gets septic shock from its own bullshit.

>>disregards 25 minutes of praise to the Coast Guard Class
Ah, jeez. You're right though: news reporting should be limited to politicians' photo ops and press releases.

he's right

he literally did nothing wrong

they're trying to punish him for beating hillary, the establishment candidate. simple as that

>being this retarded
Snowflake is a common term portonigger, it isnt a left/right slur you paranoid idiot

>he literally did nothing wrong
>they're trying to punish him for beating hillary, the establishment candidate. simple as that
Blah blah blah.

BREAKING NEWS: TRUMP PRAISES COAST GUARD

spam spam spam

>he literally did nothing wrong
>literally

We know the ZOG controls everything no matter who the figurehead is.

You voted merkel in you fucking retard

So "ZOG" picked Trump?

How's the invasion of your country going? Maybe you should worry about your crumbling infrastructure more and the US less.
Clean your room.

What about Hitler?

Your country is being invaded, and forcing other countries to be invaded. I don't think your opinion matters much.
Clean your room.

>How's the invasion of your country going?

Bullshit cover for the effects of neoliberalism.

>Maybe you should worry about your crumbling infrastructure

We're getting an actual left-wing government in a couple of weeks. That will fix the infrastructure.

You sound like you are 10.

Garbage thread.

Sage.

Not counting politicians outside of the US, who has been treated more unfarly than Trump?
Honest answers only, please keep memes and shitposts to a minimum

>You sound like you are 10.
I was pitching at a level Trump/Trump supporters could grasp.

I knew this would happen. Did you really thing the Jew would let us win? Probably kushner cant control him anymore and now they're trying to get him impeached. The Jews regime is just like the 1984's one. It will never end. It will last millennia.

greatest story never told

Fpbp, digits, fuck that neocon kike puppet

shills pls go
2 threads with the same subject at the same time?

Sure he's had a lot of shit from the press. More than many others. However there have been politicians that have been murdered over trivial things to make sure that the votes add up.
Saying Trump has been unfairly treated is fair enough. He has. However it doesn't qualify for 'no politician in history'.

He's going to pop. I want to see him cry.

The MSM put out an absurdly libelous and completely unverified report about him partaking in piss fetish parties with prostitutes. He only started calling CNN "fake news" after they spread this falsehood as truth. By this alone it's fair to say that he's been treated very unfairly.

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/01/why-the-media-lose-to-trump-214624

You got me. I'm getting billions to post this stuff.

>The MSM put out an absurdly libelous and completely unverified report about him partaking in piss fetish parties with prostitutes.
Every single picture of Trump - every single one! - is a story about a guy who like to have prostitutes piss on him. What is the "MSM" supposed to do? Not show his Image?

this
BOTH him and Trotsky got stabbed to fuck

What the fuck are you even trying to say with this incomprehensible post?

Here's an idea: bitchfag who is the actual fucking Potus just reins in his hormones and talks about how great everything is, and everybody feels good.

Try reading a word at a time, making sure you understand each one before moving on to the next. Also it should have read "likes". My bad.

you were a mistake

I just wish he wasn't such a baby.

You can't even imagine how we're going to treat the next leftist that gets elected.

Enjoy your two minutes of hate while it's still around.

Your rhetoric is so powerful OP

>Your rhetoric is so powerful OP
Powerful rebuttal.

they actually deserved it

It was all that was required

Sage this liberal crap

Oh, Cicero...

it's usually used for sjw's

American nationalists hitched their wagon to the stupidest motherfucker they could find

Not anymore. It's mainly used for Trump, the ur-Snowflake.

By using the term Snowflake perjoratively you have objectively admitted that the Right is right about everything and that the Left is pathetic and has no legitimacy.

Thank you for submitting utterly to Right Wing Will. Thank you for admitting that we are right, criminal. You lose. You may apologize for championing an illegitimate ideology whenever you'd like--I will wait.

DONT USE MY GOLRIOUS FUCKING UNION JACK FOR SUCH BULLSHIT REEEEEEEEEE.
NECK YOURSELF.

By using the word, at all, you admit that the Left is illegitimate and de-facto submit to Right Wing ideology. Your submission is noted, and has been cataloged.

Ceasar got betrayed before he crossed the Rubicon. His stabbing however was justified.

Haha. Yep, that makes sense. Thanks for playing, fuckwit.

Aww diddums. Aww diddums, indeed.

Union FLAG. We're not at sea, moron.

you know, you're really just setting the stage for how the next (D) president will be treated.

and, predictable - because lefties always whine like fucking faggots when the tables are turned - you will whine, cry, and bitch about it all the way.

Come on guys..... you're being too hard on Trump..... we should be trying to help him out........ come on man......

>you know, you're really just setting the stage for how the next (D) president will be treated.
Not really. (R)sholes do that to every (D) president automatically anyway, it seems to me.

Show me his birth certificate.

Dropping yesterday's fake news already shill?

Ouch.

Thanks for defeating you effortlessly? You are welcome. Now, go use more terms for Left-wing people as insults--that will definitely strengthen your position.

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

oh don't worry, they've got more lies on tap for today

hey limey, lay off, we are about to have a civil war if they try to officially fuck with the president.....not funny anymore blood is about to be spilt

Well, no. But thanks for the reminder that people like you actually ARE this fucking stupid.

Come off it. Trump's supporters are intelligent, rational - oh, I see your point.

Abraham Lincoln.

Still the most divisive president in all history, assuming antifags don't actually try to start a civil war.

>Abraham Lincoln.
Don't you mean Buchanan?