What do you think of Mark Dice?

For those who don't know, Mark Dice is a conservative media analyst, youtuber and author.
Here's his YouTube page, he recently reached 1 million subscribers:
youtube.com/user/MarkDice
Wikipedia page:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Dice

I wanted to get your opinion on this guy, better if you're American.

I started following him on YouTube since the early months of 2016 because of the presidential campaign which made him more popular, and I have to say I like him, I like his videos and never miss one. The "problem" with him is that he does not identify as alt-right/rejects the alt-right tag, White Nationalism and far right ideologies in general, he seems to be a classic conservative, maybe paleo-conservative (he's not into dank alt-right memes as well, which are irresistible).

People accuse him of being a conspiracy theorist, but since I started following him recently I don't really know if that is true or just a way to discredit him, even though he mentions Satanists and stuff like that sometimes in his videos.

tl;dr: is Mark Dice /ourguy/?

I enjoy his sense of humor. Plus, he fucking hates SJW's/Libs.

annoying person

Based MAGApede

retard who used to comment on illuminati symbolism in music videos. now he just comments on clips of liberals bashing trump, and says how stupid they are without giving any insight whatsoever.

if i were a conservative i would be ashamed to have someone like mark dice on my side

>youtuber
Pass desu.

I bet r the donald like him

This

This

another AdSense bandwagoneer
just what we need

based loudmouth

He's not the brightest but at least he's not on the wrong side.

Mark started out as a dating coach.

His first book:

THE Book on Dating: Strategies Every Guy Should Know (2008) ISBN 1475104081

lol
everytime

completely obnoxious faggot that skewers gaystream meteor

To me you, Mark, seem to be one of those Bill Mitchell types. And I hate Bill.

I like the videos of him laughing alone in his house while watching other videos and begging for money.

I'm watching Molyneux at the moment: ''The Fall of South Africa''. The interviewee is very good.

he's a shill of israhell

My only problem with the guy and most conservative commentators is that they resort to doing stupid voice impressions to insult liberals.

He seems like a nice guy

probably an israel shill though like everybody else we're actually allowed to watch

I watch him. I like him as a Youtube personality. I think I would personally hate him in real life. He's kind of childless. There's a part of him that's still a 5 year old on the inside, and it's not in a cutesy way, lol.

Still, if this is a war with 2 sides, Mark is still our ally.

I meant "childish" but yeah. Idk. Mark seems to me like that guy you know with no wife and kids because he's still a kid on the inside.

I don't think he's a bad guy though.

Wow what a funny coincidence that all these threads follow exactly the same checklist every time!

>links to his wikipedia/youtube page. Check.
>"media analyst, youtuber, author". Check.
>cringey mention of 'dank alt-right memes'. Check.
>"tl;dr: is Mark Dice /ourguy/?" at the end. Check.

Try being more subtle if you want to shill yourself on Sup Forums next time, Mark.

Mark (((Dice)))

faggot eceleb. should die.

Oh and another staple of these threads: An army of proxies praising Mark and name-dropping his books.

Funny how they all type essentially the same thing and have exactly the same writing style. But I'm sure they're entirely different people...

Mark Dice is 1000% Sup Forums's guy
the short forehead and the 'nigger' skits, nuff said

you think Mark is sitting there with a bunch of cellphones and some proxies on his computer hyping himself?

Been following him since 2012 when I was a libertarian. I'm basically a liberal now, but I still watch him. Crazy to think he's almost at 1 million subscribers now.

If you really think I'm Mark Dice that's a compliment and I thank you because that means I made no mistakes and my english is good lol. No, actually, I'm not Mark Dice, I'm an italian guy.

Mark, I know it's you. You can stop trying to explain away your pathetic attempt at self promotion, because half the posts in this thread read like they were posted on reddit. You have no fucking idea how the average Sup Forumslack talks. They're cynical and dismissive and they hate e-celebs like you. They would certainly not be name-dropping shitty e-celeb books like yours unironically.

Mark Dice Is a solid cunt 100%

Im also curious about pols opinion. He also gets hate for berating hannity years back, and then pariing hannity recently., thanking him for shoutouts

ex military cointelpro who makes shitty videos with gold coins and other faggotry. He's another Alex Jones "illuminati" conspiracy promoter to dissuade free thinking goys from the zio-kikespiracy. Deserves to go in the oven with every other subversive e-celeb who doesn't attack jews

One of the best YT channels alive, even if some videos just match US viewers.

NO ONE ON Sup Forums CALLS Sup Forums "POL" YOU TRANSPARENT CUNT

AT LEAST LURK FOR A FEW WEEKS IF YOU'RE GOING TO PROMOTE YOURSELF ON Sup Forums

An idiot who appeals to frat boys.

im lazy fuck pol etiquette

He seems like a normal guy, not really politically active to be judged by anybody

He's just an average guy, unlike PJW who's literally Mark with autism

Idiot with no brains, he just regurgitates whatever he reads on the internet, sometimes he goes full Sup Forums cause he thinks that's cool but instead gets bashed in the comments for saying literally racist shit, also that forced laugh oh the cringe

T

H

I

S

I don't care what his views are, he presents them like an arrogant prick.

nice advertising markee
how about you

>Mark Dice
Shill, the most blatant. Alex Jones credits bringing him into the "Conspiracy/NWO/Illuminati" world.

What he does now is the same as what he did before, he used to focus on dating women.

His real name is Mark Shouldice, comes from Huguenot French Protestant family who more than likely ended up in Ireland or Britain before emigrating to America.

OMG guys remove your fucking tinfoil hats, I'm not Mark Dice, you're just delusional.