Turkish man strangling an american woman on american soil without any repercussion

Turkish man strangling an american woman on american soil without any repercussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-approves-pentagon-plan-to-arm-1494355283-htmlstory.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k
youtube.com/watch?v=M3cH5x6j-Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Burgers are the ultimate larpers

SJWs will masturbate for this

Ok. You have a thread now. Congratz

Sup Forumsroaches will defend this btww

i would hope the men of our country would stand up against shit like this but so far nada

>The weak should fear the strong.

Turkish War when?

Kek I'm going to need video.

Don't get me wrong, I hate turkroaches...however I hate shitlibs more

He knows how to handle uppity bitches.
>this enrages the virgin Sup Forums poster

Isn't this what liberal women crave?

Why would I defend a shitlib """woman"""?

She probably had at least 2 orgasms

Yeah the constitution should only apply to people I like

For what purpose?

TURKED

Kurds

When will we enrich America just like how we enriched Europe?

>peruvian constitution

I am simply playing by the left's rules. Also the constitution a shit document that has no place in my ethnostate

like.. .cottage cheese?

Glorious peruvian constitution

>fucking with your pants on

Absolutely degenerate

These were pro-Kurd protestors.

Have you become so fucking stupid you don't know the difference?

Fuck the turks.

latimes.com/politics/washington/la-na-essential-washington-updates-trump-approves-pentagon-plan-to-arm-1494355283-htmlstory.html

Foreign embassies are not American soil unless they're our embassies.

number of the Turkish embassy in Washington:

1 202 612 67 00
1 202 612 67 01

Except this wasn't inside the embassy

>knowing the difference between t*rks and k*rds
t. k*rd

I thought I read it was. Carry on then.

fuckn sand nigger

At least roaches have the balls to to what needs to be done and physically punish these autistically screeching leftist morons. I applaud them. They all deserve to be executed anyways.

fucking americucks, when will they learn?

I'm Ande Aryan

AHAHAH burgers go to fight the enemy in the desert and leave the cucks at home to defend the land. This is what happens when you fight for the ZOG.

This thread has been up for at least 15 minutes, how is Sup Forums not banned in Turkey yet?

t. civic nationalist

kek

It's okay because she's a commie though.
Next thread plz.

Today's white men are all pussies, they won't do shit. Their grandparents had the balls to sucker punch a black man in front of cops, now they only talk tough behind a keyboard.

Fuck both the turks and the kurds. Turks are backwards islamist scum and kurds are communist subhumans. Turks and kurds should both be genocided.

Impeach him. This ends today.

Kurds are shit tier, just like turkroaches.

I bet you unironically think Israel is our greatest ally.

Phone number of turkish embassy in dc:

1 202 612 67 00
1 202 612 67 01

Kurds are commie faggots.

>strangling an american woman
Sounds like he got tired of the reeeeeeeeeeeeeee, and that is a proven way to stop it.

>american woman
>woman

Assuming gender much?

>Turkish man

Caveman.

Calling VOICE to report on them.

He was having a Muslim sex emergency. Show some respect for other cultures you racist Islamophope!!!

Oh please, she liked it.

I like how there is no information to go along with this whatsoever except ransom posts saying "Kurds" like that is a solid explanation. Great thread.

>black man
found the nigger kek

I usually like to choke American woman with my cock.

Why do americans bow to the turks?

You retarded roaches can't even enrich your sad excuse for a state. Look at what you've done to Constantinople, turned the Bazaar into a poverty tier bodega, paved the once glorious streets with frequent brown outs and suicide bombings, can't go three fucking years without a coup, because you can't even keep roaches satisfied. Your country is a land where African cabbies fill the lawless roads as they swish and swerve to American owned establishments. You're the Mexico or Europe, but with shittier food and more explosive children.

Good. Burger jews get fucked.

Can someone dox this roach? What is that pin on his jacket?

Btw this is the police statement
It's kinda funny because the ones arrested were not the bodyguards but the protesters

I had a chuckle on this one.

(OP)
>Josh Dolin
>Ardennen Watson
>Amanda Karpay
>Elizabeth Shapell
>Matt McClure
>Rebecca Charen
>Benjamin Fischbein
>Burns Strider
>Ellie Cohen
>Elizabeth Price
>Johan Newman
>Benjamin Williams
>Caryn Lenhoff
>Daniel Wesel
>Karla Towel
>Kathleen Kennedy

>liberal protester

nothing wrong here.

Muslim tourist here who just banged an amerislut in her tight imperialist butthole last night in the parking lot of a club.

Keep on crying white bois!

To play devil's advocate here, could it be the case that the American public doesn't care about this even because the people protesting are loathsome/unlikable/annoying? There has been a lot of protesting in the past couple of years, perhaps some people find what happened to them as just or even deserving?

Could the supposed "men" people are saying should have defended them be in fact beta orbiters and cuckolds? And actual men aren't speaking out about this, because they have been constantly derided, putdown, uninvited due to the rise of feminism and female empowerment -- and now that a foreign, aggressive force has come and beat the shit out of a bunch of them the marginalized non-cuck men feel indifferent.

he is a kurdish shitskin; not an aryan turk.

>american
lol

>that happened

A bunch you Kurdish Communists were protesting Erdogan's visit to DC. Some got the ingenious idea to break through a police line and attack a foreign head of state. Surprising no one, upon breaking through a police line, they got their asses beat.

There is nothing wrong with beating commie lovers.

She probably had a pussy hat on.

Woah, even roaches can achieve sweet gets, well done

The american public doesn't care less about commies, especially foreign commies who get beaten up by muslims. The only reason why "kurds are our friends" narrative works so well is because the majority doesn't know that they're filthy commies.

Turkey burger. kek

Turds

Not my problem.

WITNESSED

Yes it is

My god... did we just get
>roched

....Did you just make that picture? No? How often do you get to use it?

before the actual fight: youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k

then

youtube.com/watch?v=M3cH5x6j-Gw

This shit needs to go viral on social media.

>America isnt cucked
>America would fight back
well here's your chance

Notice Turks only attack White people. Turks are anti-White BLM supporters.

It's pretty common and it's been around for a while tho

I'll never stand up for a liberal, fuck these shitbags, they get what they deserve.

She probably enjoyed being man-handled by a muslim.

yeah, dont give a shit. fuck the turks and fuck the kurds

this.

How?

You fucked a trap.

Congrats.

Frankly, the bitch probably deserved it.

It's your country and you are next

Anyone have the dox on this roach? Degeneracy will not be tolerated on US soil. This isn't Euroistan.

>a fucing lea-

wait a minute

25% chance you got a STD if true

>Muslim Tourist
lol ok

trump spoke today and didn't mention roachgate

The protestors were ANTIFA led scum and Kurdish terrorist sympathizers

Anyone okay with this it's a fucking retard, you have the right to freedom of assembly regardless of what you believe. So long you don't hurt anyone you're good. Now here comes these disgusting Muslim cockroaches any attacks our retard protesters. No you can't do that that's our joy for when they cross the line. If you're an American and support their actions you're a fucking traitor.

t. USAF Airmen