I suddenly want children

help my /pol
Im a worthless neet that doesn`t even has an education
Suddenly i feel the need to have children, to make them good humans, to see them grow.
Im 22.
But how, im too socially awkward and kind of chubby and beta.

I love children, i just think about what my parrents did with me, and i want to make it better for my children.

But seeing all these deluded party whores around my area, it makes me sick, they are all roasties.

How do i find a pure girlfriend to have children with? I just want to have children, they would keep my from killing myself.

By the way, what is the maximum age at when i can have children? 28? 30? I don`t wan`t to have retards

Men sperm doesnt age like female eggs do so you can keep having kids all you want
Dont focus on whores and go to church and find some submissive girl you can marry and have children with

get an outfit like this and use "oo la la" in every sentence you say. you will attract a good women

If you discharge enough sperm, some will find its way into a vagina.

What makes you think a pure girlfriend would even want you?

clean your room

>Men sperm doesnt age like female eggs do so you can keep having kids all you want
It doesn't age, but it does degenerate more as time goes on, as the copies become more and more corrupt.

From ex socially awkward neet to another.

GO
OUT
WITH PEOPLE

Thats it. Go out and see what happens. Worst case scenario you will remain alone which is no different from now. Best case scenario you find someone who accepts you as you are, which is surprisingly not that hard. Im 35, one year into marriage and were planning kids. I wasted a lot of time. Dont make my mistake. Go out and see what the world brings.

Work with your strengths to get a career started. Don't say you don't have any, everyone has some strengths.
Lose excess weight.
Avoid bars and clubs.
Look into hobbies that interest you and will get you out of the house.
You'll find a wife soon enough.

My parents had me when they were 30
but i live on Sup Forums so not very encouraging

Age for the male isn't that important, if you over fifthy he could become an autist.
You need to get discipline, if you get disciplined enough getting education/ or otherwise making money without education and getting away your fat is easy. Most females aren't party sluts of course you don't find those typs in your local disco. Make small steps, don't expect to change everything until tomorrow, if you have routine things will be easier. Good girls can be found in church, library, sport/ fitness clubs and obviously traditional costume organizations. Also stop think of yourself as worthless.

>tfw not chubby, beta, or all that socially awkward if I'm not talking to shallow morons that only shallow morons connect with
>tfw same wants
>tfw can't find a lauren southern down here.
>tfw tried like hell to make myself able to support a family, started business.
>tfw its literally impossible to make money with all the illegal immigrants and their illegal businesses with none of the tax, regulatory, and permit overhead.
>tfw attractive, have skills, busted ass, can't have family because the american dream was sold away for nothing by a literal nigger faggot.

I'm moving north. the density of whites is higher. also fuck this disgusting weather. I want snowboarding and pine trees.

as for you OP, work out. not only will it increase your test and you'll look better, but both of those things and forcing yourself to be in a gym full of people looking stupid doing stupid repetitive weird movements while grunting stupidly with a bunch of other people looking stupid doing stupid weird movements while grunting stupidly will help with social anxiety.
this is fake news.

Thirty is decent, from a biological stand point.

hey, fat chicks need love too... Have some nice fat babies.

Nah, the genetic material becomes more and more (((diverse))) due to replication error, increasing the change for birthing Übermensch.

where's

am i just too ugly? :

>no education
>doesn't even has an education

Checks out

Come on this is not r9k, you look fine, just a bit too angry.

Stop being a NEET.

Are you "pure" German?

>maximum age at when i can have children
Men can go into their 60s producing good sperm.

My parents were 30 when they had me. I'm 36 with one child and planning another. Life is what you make of it.

My dad was 48 when I was born. I'm having my first kid at 22. Sperm lasts better than eggs do.

Anyone have advice on approaching women, specifically a co-worker?

don't stick your pen in the company ink.

Done that 3 times and it ended up bad every time.

Go for the fruit that isn't low-hanging

Don't.
and if you do be careful.
after you break up you still have to work together
and the same if you wed.
Otherwise,talk about work stuff, then move onto other interests, look for shared interests & lead the conversation that way.
Receive the mating signs and hump like a springtime rabbit.

You look fine. Just eat better and hit the gym.
And if you're 22 you're too young to have children. Prepare yourself for potential huge happenings in the next few years, Germany is gonna need patriots.

eggs of the woman turn bad
you can make healthy children even if your 120yrs old
why you ask? because god hate bitches

>tfw probably going to become the weird middle aged loner zarathustra sans enlightened wisdom in a few years

and it used to bother me so much it crossed over into the other side of the emotional spectrum into a weird bliss

>22
>Too young
You're having a laugh. Most fertile years for women.

dont look so mean you shit-eater
no chick will like you

also
>22yrs old
you wont get any puss as long as you dont have a rich family
its true
become 26 and older and bitches surround you
pick a 19/21yrs old and have fun with her
28yrs old here, got myself a nice looking 20yrs old chick who wants to have lots of babbies

I work in warehouse, 300+ people working at a time. I'd have no problems avoiding her, switching shifts, or finding another job.

I'm just really bad at approaching women, I have social anxiety,and I stutter and get really embarrassed when I talk to them.

>co-worker?
ooof, bad idea user. don't do it. it's really not worth it. trust me on this. do. not. do it. abort abort abort.
doesn't matter, you can't avoid the gossip. its not about avoiding her, its about separating personal and business.

cif you can't beat Chad, become Chad
Then have unprotected sex
You won't be the one taking care of them but you'll have some children then

Train your facial muscles in front of the mirror every morning by making exaggerated expressions. You're not ugly.

user, give us a rough idea of your daily / weekly schedule, and who you are, so we can help:

what is your living situation (parents / appt / student house)?
what is your diet like? give us an idea of what you eat for each meal
do you exercise?
do you have a drivers license / car?
how many friends do you have / where did you meet them mostly? what are your friends like?
what do you normally do every day? where does your time go?
any other notable info

I'm about to turn 20 and feeling the exact same way. I'm considering moving out of state for manual labor either on a ship or in a logging yard, coming home after a year so i can afford to start my own management company.

In California, by the time they're 18 they're riding dick. The only virgin girls i know are arabs, and arabs tried to eradicate my people too many times for me to forgive.

my father was 42 and mother was 33 when i was born

Move to PA if you're white user, Pittsburgh is a pretty good place.

Go to a church and find a hyper-religious Slavic girl.

exactly this, i'm heading up to alaska.

>arab chicks in the west
>virgins
bwahahahahahaha

there are some virgins out there, but u usually dont meet them that easy because they are rarely online, in bars, disocs, etc.

get a nice hoppy like horseback riding, badminton, etc. you will meet them there

the 2 arab girls, out of 4 i have ever met, i met through working with their father. I don't doubt they'll be riding dick by their 20's. they're both below 16. Honestly i have no problem being 10 years older then my wife, but not a fucking arab. Like i said, they've tried to end my family too many times for me to grant them my seed.

Your arabs are turks, turks are godless savages.

>How do i find a pure girlfriend to have children with?
You are already on the wrong here. You need to start working on your self.

Once you stop masturbating and start lifting weights, the chemical state in your brain will change. Everything comes naturally after that.

WORK OUT
GET EMPLOYED
LEARN GUITAR
STAY WOKE
NEVER COMPROMISE

You live in Germany, the hope of not being a chubby beta was never there, but the Muzzies are now there so at least your pure future girlfriend won't have to be alone forever.

>I have social anxiety,and I stutter and get really embarrassed when I talk to them.

Start talking with women. You may suck at first, but you'll get there if you won't give up. Try to be funny but don't overdo it. Just fucking talk to them about weather, anything, practice makes perfect.