Why is Trump such a special snowflake?

Why is Trump such a special snowflake?

A

He's just stating a fact. He isn't asking them to stop. Your post makes no sense.

Imagine being treated so unfairly that your own citizenship is called into question for over 8 years

FUCKING

you can't do that!

his dick suckers think he is

You left out the never give up part. So lame how the left is trying to turn snowflake back on us.

aww poor widdle bongo, maybe he needs a safe space too?

>4 years of MY SAAAAFE SPAAACE
becomes
>l-looks like Y-YOU need a safe space

'special snowflake' was coined to describe people that tried to stand out from the pack through intricate identity labeling.

LEAF!

Nazis are the real SJWs.

You probably voted for trudeau you faggot torontonian

It's also used for people who feel super persecuted

Why does someone from a country whose leader is a literal snowflake think he has any ground to stand on on accusing other people of being snowflakes?

You are the real snowflake.

No it isn't. It's always referred to someone who thinks they're unique.

>I was treated unfair
Why is he such a faggot using the same word over and over?

Why do leftists steal our memes and make them their own and act like they made it? That's textbook plagiarism right there, I tell ya hwat.

>Safe Space
So you agree that Safe Spaces are bullshit and that the Left is full of liars calling for them. Thank you for submitting to Right Wing Will (the only kind of will).

>Snowflake
So you're agreeing that special snowfkaes are contemptible and that the Left is pathetic, and that all of the Right's criticisms are legitimate. Thank you for submitting to Right wing Will (the only kind of will).

Thank you for agreeing that your ideology is illegitimate and criminal. Thank you for your submission. Thank you for admitting that your side is wrong, an that you are immoral and don't believe in your own ideas.

Hes being honest not complaining. Fuck you would be complaining too if wolf blitzers dementia ridden ass was shilling out for kikes day after day. You idiots are fucking pathetic, hes just stating a fact.

fuck off back to shillicon valley

Is the opposite true than you kike loving fucks? Is he being treated properly by the media?

I swear Sup Forums is just a bunch of blizzard game playing neets who just bitch and moan all day

This usage would be incorrect outside of when there is overlap between being a babby and trying to assert uniqueness through torturous identity labeling. "Snowflakes" are a type of attention whore.
Trying to co-opt the phrase with a usage that just means "pussy" doesn't twist the knife any.

Sillycunt Valley AND Shit Fagcisco.

HE'S A THIN SKINNED LITTLE FUCKING BITCH WHO'S FILLED WITH INSECURITY BECAUSE DADDY GAVE HIM EVERYTHING HE HAS, HE HAS SMALL HANDS, SMALL GENITALS AND LOW I.Q.!!!FACT!!!

>SMALL GENITALS
You would know because you've sucked them before, wouldn't you leaf?

it really is

That's not how fucking image macros work. When will you shitlibs learn already?

His birth certificate is fake you fucking moron so no shit he should be questioned on it

LEAF

OP, when did you become homosex? Was it before or after you were anally abused by your father and mother?

Or, this is factual and he's just being honest. Are you okay with having an honest POTUS?

>snowflake
>safe space
It's funny how those words hurt leftists so much. It cuts them so deep they start trying to apply it to alphas, even though it obviously doesn't fit. I think it hurts so much because they know they are corny and weak and haven't had an original idea since the 70s.

Leafs obsession with Trump's penis is disturbing

>Making fun of opponents by accusing them of being like us.
Except he didn't ask for a safe space, he made an objective claim.

Honestly, this isn't the place for him to say this. Paul Ryan should be saying this. It does come off as whiny for him saying this but if Ryan said it, people would listen.