If Trump was a nigger would you have voted for him?

If Trump was a nigger would you have voted for him?

As a black man, yes 100%, and any black that tells you otherwise is a liar.

No. Well, if he was against Hillary Clinton then yes, but otherwise no.

americans only voted for him cause they knew about him from trash reality tv

and any american that tells you otherwise is a liar

It shouldn't matter to people who aren't mired in identity politics like SJWs or white nationalists.

>If Obama was white would you have voted for him?

This.

You do know that he was quite famous here before reality tv, right?

>trash reality TV
>says the guy with Merkel as his leader

topkek, your future sons will be named Mohammed and Ahmed

absolutely not

Of course not, if he was black though yeah.

People would treat him differently, they'd think wow a bold and outspoken black man, how brave

There was a healthy amount of Ben Carson love here before Trump's banter went next level and proved he wasn't a meme

Trump is a nigga but he's my nigga

By treat him differently you mean white people would have a fucking fit about it, because they want black people to be meek and impotent. The treachery and evil of the white devil is unlimited it seems.

Yeah, I would've voted for Carson.

They voted for him because he was the more entertaining of the two. The same thing happened in Clinton v. Bush Sr., Clinton v. Dole, Gore v. W., Kerry v. W., Obama v. McCain, Obama v. Romney, Clinton v. Trump.

Without fail, the American public chooses the more entertaining one. We are not "1984." We are "Brave New World," and absolutely controlled by entertainment.

Yes

I just want you to go back to Africa. I'm even fine with funneling the Africa welfare dollars away from everyone else and to you guys to help you get started. Your "brothers" making their nigger music are poisoning the minds of the youth, on Jewish orders. Otherwise, your only contribution to society is being very good at sportsball, which I can respect but there aren't enough jobs like that to go around.

Don't take that the wrong way. Democrats want you to be weak and impotent too, so they can pander to your insecurities and hardships for votes.

Yes, especially as I never really voted for Trump to begin with. I voted against Hillary and the left.

Trump IS a nigger. He would agree.

I would have voted for pretty much anyone other than Hillary Cunton

A nigger? Not in a million years. Everything exactly the same, but black? Absolutely.

His name was Seth Rich, shill.

Didn't vote for him.
Still wouldn't.

>cut regulations
>cut taxes
>increase tariffs to protect US jobs
>remove Obamacare
>literally chanting "America First" on the campaign trail

yeah definitely

Shill thread, leave this fucking thread

Keep telling yourself that goy

He actually looks like a dark Asian

I mean those are his actual eyes, really makes you think

If Trump were a nigger, his father wouldn't have had the money to give the small loan in the first place.