archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91
archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven
americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/
lawnewz.com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/
documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754
youtube.com/user/wwwMOXNEWScom/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCgziCnF8Fx_7UOGcBXxMMrQ
youtube.com/channel/UC85FErR-Kn_IX-xrpBpIkMQ
youtube.com/channel/UCFGmA4owCCCb-rn0DrkDypA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Abrams
moma.org/collection/works/portfolios/143945?locale=ja
youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4
youtube.com/watch?v=6fPpyegvxRA
youtube.com/watch?v=maRT3TEcRLs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/virginia-roberts-what-do-we-know-about-the-woman-at-the-centre-of-the-prince-andrew-sex-allegations-9958539.html
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stick with the russia thing
you're totally going to convince someone who matters one day

so what trump is the greatest president of all time he was probably there gathering info 4D chess

and we all know that Virgina Roberts was working at a Trump establishment (Mar-A-Lago), while underage. The person that recruited her was Ghislaine Maxwell.

probably why this is becoming a slide thread

Good job (((OP))) bring this up again...

Where's that Island located again?

Oh where the same place where the Clintons spend the 1st new Moon of the "New Years" every year for the past 30?

>> After two days of policy seminars, beach fun and free-for-all discussion of topics ranging from race and money to religion and science, Clinton, his wife, Hillary, and daughter, Chelsea, will spend the rest of the week in seclusion on St. Thomas in the U.S. Virgin Islands.

articles.latimes.com/1996-12-31/news/mn-14169_1_golf-at-hilton-head

Oh whats that thing that takes place every year down in Hiltonhead island? Thinking Party's? Looks more like Spirit cooking with a Guest list like dat...

renaissanceweekend.org/participants/illustrativelists.htm

Writer of Homeland, Fake News Agents, Deep State opps, Globalist, Shit-t talk show host, Tech nerds, & Alan Dershowitz

Yep looks like the Clintons built their own Bohemian Grove, in South Cackalacky

Remember that time I included Clinton in the title of the thread? And called him a pedo too?

sorry faggot..it's here to stay

>implying trump isnt a corrupt fucknut on many levels

politico.com/story/2017/02/alexander-acosta-trump-jeffrey-epstein-plea-235096

honestly man I am about done with pol it seems we are the minority here the majority of this board have their heads so far up trumps ass nothing he does matters . lots of people done with trump have been leaving in the past month ill join them soon the 2016 election was some fun shit but its time to leave this board to the 16 year old Awwwwwwoooooo posters I am going back to my underground you tube community of truther chans that hate alex jones and trump .

Where is the flight log? His name would be on it if he did.

>forced meme
>saged

So how do you fake a rape case? Oh you get someone whom you've appointed Judge to oversee the case. It also helps if you hooked up their Famalam with Fat Stacks of Tarp Money...

>Why did this judge get married by Jeremy Hammond Judge?
pacermonitor.com/public/case/19421595/v_Trump_et_al
archive.is/RawCf#selection-245.0-245.165
archive.is/EewzQ

>>Why did she marry a guy who's mom owns a crystal shop in HH that's HQ is located in Dubai? (pic related)
archive.is/X9tfG
archive.is/MzHH6#selection-533.192-533.304
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.95-319.194
archive.is/fTmzZ
archive.is/gdVOs
archive.is/59qmS

>Why is that guy's dad work at a bank that get Tarp money?
archive.is/d7T1n#selection-9.7071-9.7204
archive.is/z3anw#selection-227.1-227.63
archive.is/RawCf#selection-319.346-319.439
avs.org.hk/files/hkiov/docs/H Fellows Bio Final _LLF.pdf
ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/WEOY-2015-Program/$FILE/WEOY 2015 Program book_LR_15.05.15.pdf
offshoreleaks.icij.org/nodes/132807

>>how did that guy learn so much about trafficking?
archive.is/xBcnV
archive.is/Hj1Zh
youtu.be/shc2tB9sAhY?t=5m4s

>Why is that judges Mom, and dad way into art?
archive.is/RawCf#selection-253.145-253.549\
nytimes.com/2009/07/19/business/19floyd.html?_r=0
deadline.com/2014/10/rudolph-giuliani-klinghofer-opera-debate-floyd-abrams-854586/
archive.is/csZ1p#selection-1185.0-1185.169

>>How did the Judge get that gig?
youtube.com/watch?v=Rwy0R0SMsxs
archive.is/9mWge
archive.is/DRU1r#selection-2081.81-2081.91

archive.is/ffs5Q#selection-295.37-335.153
archive.is/6fP3U
archive.is/xvaBI#selection-859.38-859.53
archive.is/OiYq#selection-419.79-419.121
archive.org/details/ubu-abramovic_seven

Goodbye, shitposter.

FPBP

CERNOKIKE COVERED UP FOR HIS KIKE BOSSES DERSHOWITS AND EPSTEIN INB4 THIS THREAD 404s BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT YOU FUCKING KIKES ARE DOING WITH YOUR FUCKING TROJAN HORSE LUKID CONTROLLED TRUMP

GHISLAINE MAXWELLS FATHER WAS FUCKING MOSSAD GOOGLE IT THIS IS A JEWISH MOSSAD PEDOPHILE BLACKMAIL RING

READ THIS AND SHUT THE FUCK UP R/THE_DONALD FANBOYS
>americanfreepress.net/who-towers-behind-trump/
ABOUT CERNOVICH
>fitzinfo.wordpress.com/
>Court documents suggest that alt right personality and “Pizzagate” activist Mike Cernovich is a rape apologist “proxy” used for helping an elite paedophile ring run by billionaire Jeffrey Epstein.

No wait take me with you! Tell me where you are going I fucking hate the Trump worship spam

thats exactly what they want, they want us to branch off to our lonely corners of the interwebs instead of fight the battle where it matters

It's already been proven Trump never went on board the plane or went with him.

post proof rn

he never flew on the plane

I just can't deal with the trump dick sucking here man the you tube truther community I frequent will call shit shit unlike the shills and 15 year old awooooooo crowd here

post proof he did faggot

what youtube communities do you frequent I can lead you to us if you are serious

lawnewz.com/uncategorized/president-trump-on-witness-list-in-case-involving-pedophile-billionaire-jeffrey-epstein/

Where are you going? I cant stand this constant shill! If you dont worship the ground Trump walks on and the toilet he shits in

I know and that crowd is under attack. They terminated New World Agenda (freeradiorevolution)

we just need to keep blitzkreiging articles like this, this is absolutely the most subversive us armchair activists types can commit to

post everything this guy says fitzinfo.wordpress.com/ and take screenshots of the articles to lure in the cucks

posting shit like this into a Trump General is going for the jugular

doesnt say he flew on the plane. we know Clinton did because he was on the flight list.

Trump never flew on the plane

Glad you are not nu/pol I will stay and fight with you leaf hopefully Trump gets impeached and replaced with pence and t_d tards will finally leave that or when most of them go after seth rich dies down attack t_d directly if they wont fuck off then go after them ourselves

THE LEAF BEHIND EVERY SHITPOST

are you subbed to his alt channel he is going live any min now he does every night at 6

but now is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to you tube truther communities

good posts

>DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT DADDY TRUMP

(((They))) would have blackmailed Trump into submission if he really was a pedo.

Too late. Clinton's a bigger pedo.

The Elite would already have Trump impeached or removed if he was a Pedo.

USE YOUR FUCKING BRAINS FFS

THIS IS SAD... /OP/ is a FAGGGGOOTTTTT

Yep,

Trump is just at bad illuminutti and globalism as the wrest

>Hur dur slide thread! Shill! Seth rich! Shariablue is trying to distract us from the truth amirite pedes'?

I HAVE THE DEPOSITION FAGGOT, THIS IS FROM MARK EPSTEIN, JEFFREY'S BROTHER

documentcloud.org/documents/1508967-deposition-excerpts.html#document/p73/a263754

The word your looking for is "allegedly" which means there is no solid evidence

>post that trump flew on the plane
>have no proof

great detective work

KIKES AND TRUMP FANBOYS ARE GETTING BLOWN THE FUCK OUT HOW IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE JUST 404 IT ALREADY SO I CAN POST ANOTHER

>being a blackpilled cuck

Later faggot.

TRUMPS MENTOR WAS PEDOPHILE ROY COHN WHO WAS FRIENDS WITH CRAIG J SPENCE WHO RAN A GAY PEDOPHILE RING FOR BLACKMAILING POLITICIANS

He did definitely abused Ivanka but she liked it and incest is common in high tier circles

important post

so jeffs brother said trump was on the plane. cause he needed a ride when trump always uses his own plane?

I SAID PROOF YOU FAGGOT!!!

the lolita express logs were handwritten and donald trump was not on those

youtube.com/user/wwwMOXNEWScom/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCgziCnF8Fx_7UOGcBXxMMrQ
youtube.com/channel/UC85FErR-Kn_IX-xrpBpIkMQ
youtube.com/channel/UCFGmA4owCCCb-rn0DrkDypA

now these are some of the alt media chans I sub I am also subbed to another 500 channels tell me what you think of these guys

that screen shoot is part of mikes documentary which inverviewd a wide range of people from that jew to the nazi weev

the shilling is obvious

you think riding on the plane is the only thing bad about all of his dealings with Jeffrey Epstein?
pls go back to plebbit

This should be know that Lawnewz carried the Fake Rape News the hardest giving update almost weekly at some points, And as pointed out the Judge of the Fake Rape Case is the sister of chief legal affairs anchor for ABC News and Founder of LawNewz Dan Abrams en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Abrams

Oh yeah their dad is a Big Time lawyer Look him up (Hint:DEEP STATE lawyer)

His mom works at the NYC M.O.M.A. (Hint:Spirit Cooking)

moma.org/collection/works/portfolios/143945?locale=ja

>tfw the Crown buried this

Stay and fight.

First and last looked pretty decent whats your channel so I can look through your subscriptions?

Sup Forums unironically love muslims now
kek this place won't last more than a year soon you will all come around to the superior leftist cause

You're thinking of Bill Clinton. Trump has had his own fucking fleet of jets, so why would he ride on Epstein's?

>i have nothing
>i will just tell him to go to plebbit cause i have nothing

Epstein reached out to everybody with money and Trump usually friendly with everybody because its good business practice. stop acting like its your first day on /pol.

>we all know that Virgina Roberts was working at a Trump establishment (Mar-A-Lago), while underage
sauce

Trump also called out Epstein and banned him from the Mar-A-Lago for trying to push and recruit underage sex slaves there.

Epstein's entire gimmick is that he sets up the Damascus Sword for most people above a certain net worth. he makes them fly on his jet a few times and then they can be implicated. If you check Epstein's black book, Trump flew on his plane twice, once to his island and one back to New York. Bill Clinton flew on the "Lolita Express" well over 20 times.

Stick with the Russia narrative, you're spreading yourself too thin.

>stick with the russia narrative
is this the new meme?

reminder - this is who calls you a shill online:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYoHcExQjV4

This stormclouds gathering guy sounds like he's trying to talk like batman. Sad little homo.

Just more confirmation bias and making something big out of lots of nothing.

>SCG
Top kek.
I remember in 2014 when they asked for money so they could have a second home in Africa to help "muh poor africans".

hmmmmm thing is I need to ease you into this slowly

youtube.com/watch?v=6fPpyegvxRA

I am afraid to share my chan on here I will be in this chat name is freeBethlehem we are live join us

Nope.. he's not in fact he banned youtube.com/watch?v=maRT3TEcRLs

SAGE

>cover story
trump admitted he and epstein were friends and there's tons of pics of them together

are you mocking it or were you shook when you read that?

Does that channel have anything to do with freedomslips .com?

Yellow dog

freeradio is one of the best, poor guy has gone batshit crazy because of the shill blitzkrieg his channel, its unfortunate because he seems like a real cool guy

Yea he says he's friends with everyone. Your story is bullshit. Friends don't ban people from their luxury resort faggot

PIZZAGATE DENIERS GTFO

post proof that he banned him from Mar-A-Lago

if most or all of this is true it means that Trump hired a nasty jew lawyer who always seems to win.
I don't see how any of this makes Trump involved with other peoples dirt.

Wow, this thread is still going...

>Mar-A-Lago
>independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/virginia-roberts-what-do-we-know-about-the-woman-at-the-centre-of-the-prince-andrew-sex-allegations-9958539.html
In that Mail on Sunday interview seven years ago, Roberts said her involvement with Jeffrey Epstein began in 1999 when she was 15 years old and working as a changing room assistant at Donald Trump's country club Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida.

It was then and there that she allegedly met Ghislaine Maxwell, the daughter of disgraced tycoon Robert Maxwell.

She said: "I was wearing my sexy white Mar-A- Lago uniform – a white miniskirt and a skintight white polo top – and studying an anatomy book when I was approached by this striking woman in her mid-40s with a very proper British accent: Ghislaine."

Was it illegal to employ 15 year olds?
I honestly don't know.
Are you suggesting Trump hired her for the pedo crew?
Because it sounds like she had a job she liked and then got abducted by Epsteins bitch, Trump found out and flipped.

they're all friends. It's called the Hegelian Dialect (Jews control both sides) a subversive candidate would have been Rand Paul, you guys just got tricked by Jews. Don't feel bad, some of us are just smarter and have been redpilled longer

no never heard of that
they took down nwo cause he was going at jones every day

pizza gate fags are annoying

I listened to one of their radioshows once for the lulz because It came up on my radio frequency scanner and it was some dumbass talking about how he knew the earth was not flat because he saw the earth from space when the aliens abducted him he was 100% serious

got some chatter on 8992khz
websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/?tune=8992usb

Donald Trump banned Epstein from Mar-a-lago when he wouldnt stop harassing one of his associates daughters with sexual advances. They share zero bonds.

I LOVE that website

>Was it illegal to employ 15 year olds?
Probably not, and it's my fault for not articulating my sentence properly. I meant that she was a minor when she was groomed by Ghislaine. I am not actually certain if Trump had knowledge that his establishment was being used in the manner it was.

I'm sure..
just like Trump is going to throw the Clinton's in prison

lmao like on pol there are lots of idiots in the yt truth community . but unlike pol you dont need to see any of their cointel bs if you dont sub them . are you a flat earther ?

Only one user dropping red's up in here

Jeff C does a great job of exposing the flat earth psyop. It was obvious to me when it began. The thing about flat earthers is that they specifically target FALSE FLAG videos. Really makes you think about who's on the cutting edge of the conspiracy world when the deepstate kikes sick their troll dogs on all your accounts. Even the faggots on here are conflicted about the falseflag thing (when there are countless crisis actor videos and proofs online)

The YT truther community is drenched is psyop shilling

From what I can tell, the entire election was a charade but why is it going foul all of a sudden?

You think the wife swap?

Trump seems like the type to literally be a cuck desu. He probably thinks it makes him seem big strong and powerful

Someone in high position of power is a pedo..who would have thought??? !!1

Trump likes trannies? Why am I not surprised. Transmasterrace

>democrats see news of seth rich resurfacing
>wtf i thought this was dead news
>"seth rich has contact with wikileaks before his death"
>ohshit.jpg
>push fake "dae drumpf=russian spy" story
>it's debunked within a few hours
>seth rich news getting more traction
>our shield within the fbi, comey, is gone
>ohshit.jpg
>panic kicks in