Daily reminder that if you mix with an asian woman you will be the first against the wall on the day of reckoning

Daily reminder that if you mix with an asian woman you will be the first against the wall on the day of reckoning.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jokes on you, I'm dating a hapa.

> tfw only 25% mongoloid but look 100% asian

jokes on you, girls dont come near me.

Jokes on you, im already mixed myself

top cuck

>the self-hating hapa OP
Back to /r9k/ with you

> Implying Sup Forums isn't full of self-hating mulattos who come here to hate on our racially impure ancestors

What's wrong John Beta-dorf? Are you having a tantie again?

Don't worry, all women are repulsed by me, no matter where they're from.

Me as the half-asian child

White woman detected.

>implying it won't be hapa ethnostaters who finally line up the commies against the wall in Seattle and execute em.

Shiggy dig.

can u spot the white superior genetics

I know how you feel bro. I am 100% white but have brown eyes.

Holy shit, it's Gary Coleman!

Which one is the Hapa? Mom or Dad?

98% white guy here, only ever dated east asians. AMA

>I didn't kill all those gooks in Vietnam for this

beautiful family!

Is that really how it is? Asian women say they want white men because they want beautiful children, i.e. asian women think hapas are beautiful.

All babies look asian. Neoteny

>Asian women say they want white men
>tfw Asian man in a white country

Life is tough when even women of your race don't want you

> Women don't want high IQ, low time preference husbands

Well women are idiots, what else is new.

/r/asianmasculinity BTFO

>muh day of the rope power fantasy

why

>The one time you wish you were Blasian

They're more traditional than any white woman I have ever met.

ultimately they are just gene thiefs.
They know the kids will be asian but slightly better looking asians.
They think this will give their offspring an upperhand in Asian society while not sacrificing their identity at all.

The worst thing are the retarded white men who don't realize it. Its no better than mixing with a nog, because ultimately it has the same result. No more whitey, but slightly improved other races.

If you must race mix Latina or Caucasoid are the only options. However the Caucasus peopel come with a shit religion/culture, so really only latinas.

why? because latinoes are already a false race with European DNA. They don't have a strong culture or identity despite the fact they pretend they do.

Don't tell me what I can and can't stick my dick in.

this

thiiiiiiis

Spics are subhumans, regardless of having european dna.

those kids are ugly as fuck

No, the best racemix is Indian, because their genetics wash out so easily. Like 90% of half Indian half whites have blue or green eyes, their genetics are pathetically recessive. Pic related is Padma Lakshmi's halfie kid.

This

my mom is half colombian.

She married a white blond guy, and now my brother and I have blond hair. Sadly I still got brown eyes, my brother got greenish. nobody thinks we are part hispanic.

>basically a dirty argentinian

>giving a shit about the most blase of pheontypes
Literally more retarded than white girls going after niggers to feel more diverse.

Genotypes and more subtle Phenotypes are more important than something as idiotic as blond hair as blue eyes. The things that make your race great are your genetic ability and your culture - nothing to do with your fetish for platinum hair.

The important thing, though, is to make sure you're marrying a good specimen. Too often weak white men marry asian women with a white fetish, creating pathetic children. Asian men who shoot up, become successful, and marry a white girl, bring more powerful genes and hard-working culture to the bloodline.

So don't go for the yellow fever, unless you're the apex of masculinity and intellect. If you're asian, go for the white woman. Most likely you'll get rejected, but the 1/100 that doesn't deserves to breed.

And it's not as if Hapas can't be cute. See pic related.

Leave that to religion to tell you what you can do else you risk becoming an Abo yourself

This
I agree with this.

*Used to be with a pina gook, oh boy.

I wonder if this has anything to do with trying to slide the Seth Rich threads?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

sage

Well, what would happen if you are pure white aryan, and you were to many an exellent Asian specimen. Like that daughter of a head executive of Toyota or Honda. or even someone directly related to Toyota or Honda?

I personally think it would still be a bad thing because the children will have no sense of cultural belonging.

Oh shut the fuck up you stupid faggot. Sup Forums is sophisticated enough to have multiple boards about multiple topics. Your seth thread still gets bumped when someone bumps. "Sliding" isn't a thing. Stop being so fucking gullible.

threads*

Dad is white, mom is hapa. She's half-Japanese, but I somehow turned out looking Turkic

IIm more white than all of you and im a monkey

Alt-white
Alt-white
Alt-white

Joke's on you, I'm already half white half asian.

It's true that a very Asian hapa son might have some difficulty finding a partner in the West, but Asian daughters will have no problem at all.
Then again, both my parents are white and I haven't been able to find a partner either. If I end up meeting a wholesome Asian girl I can't really afford to give up that chance.
So my plan is to just send any hapa sons back to Japan if that happens so they can find a girlfriend there and come back to Australia. My daughters will be fine here.

Being hapa myself, I wish I could go to Japan solely because of my race. Sadly that is not the case.

How did you get that photo of me?

just go there, what's stopping you?
can't you do a 12 month working holiday, or get a scholarship to study there for a year or two?

Tfw product of wmaf marriage
Tfw 6'0
I made it brahs

they'll reject you and think you're just white.