D R O P P E D

D R O P P E D

((((((((((((((((LIEBERMAN))))))))))))))))))

Who is this guy?
Could someone give me a... quick rundown?

Fake news. No way would Trump do that.

Looks like it's just some senator that was the head of the Homeland Security oversight commision in 2003

OH COME ON!

Old school politician from Connecticut.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NO

Liberals hate Lieberman for being a turncoat and saying the republicans had some good points on the Iraq war.

A very good choice.

Why?

How the fuck old are you people?

Religious jew, democrat, neocon warmonger for Israel

Look at his fucking flag and then you'll know why

This gotta be a troll like with Romney

Liberals were right about the Iraq War you neocon faggot

Lieberman endorsed Hillary. What is Trump thinking?

Leiberman is a Jew. Is that a bad thing?

>Trump appoints Lieberman
>Lieberman prosecutes Trump

Underage

a swamp dinosaur

god my wet dream is browsing Sup Forums alongside a bunch of cute american shotas ready for a nice fucking.

This.

>drain the swamp by filling it with jews
is this Trump's 6000000D chess? giving Israel a checkmate?

al gore's running mate back in 2000, turned centrist democrat, ex senator of connecticut, jew

No they weren't.

Most of them voted for it. The ones that didn't only did because they knew it would pass anyway and they would be able to say "I told ya so".

Iraq is a shit show because Iraqis are subhuman. They have no pride in the group or nation, but also no personal drive to accomplish anything.

Less of a power vacuum and more soldiers with bad ass US weapons surrendering to the slightest opposition with Russian hand me downs.

Shut the fuck up Israel, just remember you deserve death and destruction. Your women will raise the next Muslim generation in their degenerate whores' wombs.

Fucking hell, Donald. What are you doing? Lieberman's about as establishment as it gets.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Remember the guy that wanted to ban grand theft auto? Or are you that underage?

He's Israel's former Senator to the US congress.

wtf is going on in that gif?

The fuck is even happening in this gif?

If this is true, does he actually want to be impeached?

Fuck you kike

My god

this is so fucking perfect
no one will claim that Lieberman of all people is a Trump Shill
Dems won't be able to object to his appointment
And they have to be careful of how they criticize him going forward, as it could come off as antisemitic.
Stroke of genius.

He could be appeasing (((someone))) in his cabinet. It also shows he's being politically impartial, though I doubt anyone will accept it as a sort of olive branch.

Iraq is a shitshow because it's one country when it should be three. Also because we forced democracy on a people who have less love for it than Sup Forums does.

that was hillary clinton.

He needs to appoint a based sheriff who has a hard on for bringing down real heinous criminals and really wants to go after the bad guys. Not some politician who wants to make political moves and look tough on drugs and shit like that.

What a disgrace, this guy doesn't even know how to use the internet.

HOLY FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING KIKE

Literally a democrat kike who switches sides whenever he can get ahead. EPITOMY of establishment

THOU ART THEE STICK YOUR HAND IN THE TV DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

Yeah it's a true stroke of genius, he's found someone hated equally by both sides.

Some say so.
Many say he didn't actually expect to win and wanted to make money off being the if-we-just-elected-Trump talk show cult leader.

>tfw gore liberman was 62 years ago

You're replying to someone who is joking.. right?

underage babby

>checks their twitter
>nothing
Can we get these shills out? Oh my god man.

that's exactly the point.
he replaces Comey with an FBI director that can't be accused of partisanship because no one likes him.
It'd be like putting in Chris Christie, but with less scandals.

There are three other candidates. Stop freaking out. This could just be a stunt, I guess we'll see when the director is picked.

He will interview like 9 people or something. Hope it's not ((((((LIEBERMAN)))))).

Not joking.
This sort of "out of left field" thinking is why I voted Trump.

Classic trump.

Hires some self-important buffoon just to humiliate him later by firing his ass for incompetence

There are surely limits, though? Lieberman is true establishment, like he IS Swamp Thing.

It's maybe a clever move in some ways, but appointing yet another swampjew is a bad move with his base.

Lieberman will just backstab him in a heartbeat anyway

This is obviously the GOP establishment's choice.

4D CHESSS!!!!

did he died?

>Swamp = Establishment
wtf? that's almost as bad as
>Swamp = Banks
Trump has said over and over
>Swamp = ex politicians staying in Washington to influence politics

YOLO

>Swamp = ex politicians staying in Washington to influence politics

So just taking this part, isn't that exactly what Joe Lieberman is? Like, a encyclopaedia definition?

He is still trying to build bridges, its not going to work the left are out for blood, Trump still does not understand this is a battle to the death

Al Gore's running mate from 2000 u fucking autistic 5 year old right wing retard children

Post this in every slide thread

they're 5

feels bad man

Rip in peace

The dumb fuck keeps reacting and trying to placate them, he should be attacking, putting the pressure on them

Agreed, 2nd greatest ally after the USA. I could die for you ;___;

The next Jew.
Must be some sort of 12 intergalactic Tic Tac Toe again I guess, right?

Trump is the fucking goy overlord

>that leaf
>those pictures
I recognize this autism

Please no
Pls

trying to build bridges while the enemies are out for blood... reminds me of white people

the original best friend of John Mccain before Lieberman left Congress, let that sink in. I swear every day I'm convinced it's the dems playing 4d chess getting the republicans to nominate Nixon 2.0 without the brains

Let me guess, this is Jared's pick

>Onigger leaf

That's Mr. President Kushner to you.

No, because once Lieberman left the senate he returned to his career in law, as well as academic, with a stint here and there as an adviser in think tanks and whatnot.
The swamp are lobbyists and the like that don't go back to their day job.
Hillary is a much better example. Basically, ever since she left the senate, she was campaigning, and then she became sec of state, and once she left that, she was campaigning.

>interview
(((mindgames)))

Leaf, it's Mister President, or President Kushner.
Americans don't use two honorifics.

You can't drain the swamp when everyone is corrupt, inexperienced or to afraid to step up. Trump's in a real pickle here.

>dot com crashes internally

Kushner demands 2 honorifics

lol here we go

Lol right wing retards with their most retarded meme ever. Muh dot com. Who programmed all u retards with this meme?

The Based Bill Clinton economy created 23 million jobs. How many are you claiming were lost in the first 6 months of 2001 because of muh dot com?

Bush had much faster computers, internet and "dot coms". He still crashed the economy.

t. r/the_donald

Can't find the fucking source straya, you're full of shit.

>The economy crashing in the first six months of a presidency is the new president's fault
NO, FUCK YOU, I'M NOT GOING DOWN TO YOUR LEVEL (after this post).

>Based Bill Clinton

yes we were u fucking right wing retard

correct