Alberta separatism when

Why don't they just leave Canada already?

>Largest crude oil reverse in the world
>2.5 million barrels a day on average (71.5% of Canada's total production)
>3rd Largest forestry industry in North America
>Only province to not use provincial equalization-welfare whilst putting in Trillions
>Majority of population vote right-wing/conservative

Doesn't matter if they join the U.S or not... it would cripple Canada's economy.

That would be interesting to see. Any other reasons why they should separate?

>have all the jobs and steal all the best workers/conservatives from every province
>brag about being conservative

>it would cripple Canada's economy.
It would basically be as if the entire Canadian economy packed its bags and left. Which is sort of why I don't think the rest of Canada would let it happen.

We wouldn't let Alberta separate

This
Canada wouldn't use force to stop them

Not really anything the rest of Canada could do about it besides throw money and concessions at Alberta. The formula for separation has been pretty well established from Quebec's attempts at it. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an idiot.

We absolutely would
Look what happens to the FLQ, the army was deployed, and that was under king cucks sr himself

Yes, you literally would. I would bet my entire savings that trudeau would not even consider using military force in the situation.

No, you wouldn't. It's that simple. there would have to be a military coup.

>We absolutely would
Idiot.

We must unite the mountainer people under one flag

Either way they shouldn't separate. It would take any hope Canada has alway. We're better off together anyways

This would be a better idea, as there would be more people, and a more diversified economy to support the country, as opposed to only Alberta which relies on oil, which is in a downturn at the moment.

What exactly do you do for us? We don't want to be burdened by the welfare we have to provide to the East.

Oh, so they shouldn't separate and improve their station in life because it would cause some Torontofag to lose hope? That's not an argument

>half of the people in this thread would be against Scottish Independence, even though we have the oil etc too

It's also full of alcoholic tree niggers that can't even run a reserve.

I agree that economic policies should be changed, to allow the have not provinces to hopefully find a viable industry to survive on, without equalization payments. I can agree that it is unfair for all of AB to support leaches, however the social ramifications of such a large conservative population leaving would be massive.

Without Ottawa forcing us to worship them they'll have to straighten themselves out.

I live in BC, i just don't think that AB all by itself would be as good as a western union based on resource extraction.