Tfw you work with all women and they get pissy and offended over every fucking thing you say

>tfw you work with all women and they get pissy and offended over every fucking thing you say

Who else knows this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks
youtube.com/watch?v=0coPRBkbGJg
youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i don't work

>>/b

Of course

You should be over the koon that I work for you

women were a mistake

No, because I don't care about the opinions of females.
I'm also tactful, and don't say offensive things at work like an autistic spurge that can't keep his opinions to himself.

I do keep my opinions to myself. They get pissed at me making sarcastic comments about tiny things, even moments after they do the same

It's because they don't want to Fuck you, user.

This

I dont want to fuck them either but I dont treat them like the cunts they are

Who cares? Just act normally without, of course, saying anything too inflammatory (one complaint could probably get you shoah'd).

Tell them to blow it out their ass

>30 people in my office
>4 are women

You wouldn't believe the banter the lads and I get up to. Working in a female dominated setting or profession would be a nightmare.

t. engineer

Yes - I experience this.

Its "empowerment". You can do good and affect your surroundings giving you a sense of empowerment, but women slander, deploy "victim mentality" and gossip and achieve the same sense of empowerment. Like, if they piss someone off immensely, and cause a scene and a drama where they are somehow the victim even tho they caused the problem, they get a sense of accomplishment and empowerment from provoking a reaction

strange enough i only have this problem with white women or minority women who were raised white, i work around mexicans all the time and they do not deal with this shit.

PROTIP: They are offended by your low social status moreso than what you're saying.

If you were Chad they would giggle but not confront you about your offensive nature in any way. They would swallow all of their criticisms in the hopes of later swallowing your cum.

It's the same feel I get when I see this slide thread and no one is talking about Seth Rich.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-16/murdered-dnc-staffer-seth-rich-shared-44000-emails-wikileaks

sage

I would but I dont wanna get fired

I can ignore them but it makes them angrier and then I have nobody to talk to

yes

Why cant women handle jokes?

youtube.com/watch?v=0coPRBkbGJg

Why would women care about getting a reaction from someone with low social status? They would look to piss off a chad to prove he cares about their opinion. Chads wouldnt give a fuck tho, but someone they perceive as low social status wouldnt be worth pissing off

I am talking about women getting pissed off and offended by everything you say. It's a shit test. They are proving you're beta and not Chad by putting you on the defensive constantly. They would never put Chad on the defensive because Chad is dangerous and charming and has a high-fitness chiseled jaw line.

Me on the right

I like how they can treat each other like shit but an off color joke by a man triggers them

Worked in a few engineering departments. Only 1/5 was a cunt, but she was only there because of nepotism to begin with, so...

HR departments, on the other hand, have been 100% cunts. Had to threaten to walk out because they refused to pay my OT (After a couple 60+ hour weeks in a row). It would have cost them a million dollar contract.

There is a black girl at my job and she is the only one who can take banter

It's called "dominance".

Women are the real bullies. What they are doing to OP is intentionally nit picking him, hoping he will lash out, so they can play victim and ostracize him further. I've seen this tactic before when I worked with in a majority women office.

Tbh you're probably saying clumsy retarded autismo shit.

Most chicks like plain speaking pol chad's

My interview was with the head of the process engineering department who was a man. The only woman I've encountered is a hardened older engineer who rips on faggots. Not literal faggots, just faggot faggots.

Good luck getting a job as an engineer in Canada if you're a man by the way.

>talking to women about serious matters
LOL

I left my office job for this reason
Join trades work lads, its mostly old racist white dudes

Haven't worked closely with women for 6 years. Gone from army to being a mechanic.

Used to love it when our female store-person came out in the field after a few weeks with perfume on though. Smells good man

Also a million dollars isn't a large engineering contract in the least. A cooling jacket on a reactor can run to upwards of 500 000 euros when you factor in all costs.

>taking women seriously
you're just dumb

kill yourself woman worst shite i ever read of this board

I was working in PoP at the time. The profit margins were fucking huge.

What's your job user

I know this feel its stifling

Maybe you should shut up if you can't stop offending others. How do you not have enough business sense to just keep quiet?

Your own fault for not being a physicist.

Seth Rich

Middle School Teacher

It's not work in Russia.

Fair enough. My experience is all in the pharma industry where even a small project has huge costs because of (((FDA))) regulations. It is very interesting work overall though, and we have a good laugh in the office.

I went to school in Canada, and engineering is quickly being over run by women. They got a majority of the internships and graduate positions, at least in my class. Sad considering I tutored half of them and they were complete fuck ups. STEM in general is going to see a massive decline in breakthroughs over the following decade because of quota hiring.

Woman want to dominate - and dominating an alpha chad reflects her social status rather than dominating a beta

Ayy
I'm in nursing school so I kinda know your pain. I got a Navy scholarship so I'm hoping theres more men than in the civilian world. Fortunately the work is so busy that the women barely have time to be annoying other than talking about how much they want to fuck the doctors kek

Good luck senpai

>be team of all women
>have a work routine and good working environment going
>work is actually not a chore to get through
>some man starts working here and refuses to get our vibe
>keeps walking about 'waifus' this and 'fucking SJWs' that
>keep dropping hints on how things work here
>still not getting it
>we all figure he is socially retarded
>men are the niggers of gender

All the women in the office love me. I even wore my MAGA hat and Reagan/Bush 84' sweater after the election.

This is in SE Michigan too, which is really odd. It helps to have a conservative boss too I guess.

>inb4 smash that puss

All the women in my office are 3s or 4s at best except one and that chick is a 7/10 and a dyed in the dung reddit user and possible antifa.

>Who else knows this feel?
not me
t. framing carpenter

You know a few male only company engineering companies will show up and start dominating, same with gaming.

i'm so sorry.
firstly middle schoolers are evil shit heads, with the technology now with smartphones i can see it being worse.

video to educate you on how to deal with woman

youtube.com/watch?v=Kvms4sP7CLk

Can't say I relate. I worked with a couple of real whores, but not being "urban", they were cold fish to me. Even innocently looking over ones shoulder to get a jump on the task at hand, she got pissed and said "You need to stop!". It took me a while to realize she thought I was peering down her low cut shirt.

>>be team of all women
>>have a work routine and good working environment going

AHAHAHAHAHA

Do you live in Calgary?

SE Michigan here too. All my female coworkers voted for Trump. There was only one bitch boy who thought Hillary was actually a better candidate. He didn't last long.

nah I'm in eastern Ontario, never seen a woman on the work-site, and I doubt I ever will despite the what the 'reality' shows try to tell you

Both my CAD and CAM courses were complete sausage fests. There was a total of two women between the two programs and one was a Chinese immigrant who already had a degree that wasn't recognized in Canada.

Quota hiring is fucking stupid, though.

>be autistic and listen to Opie & Anthony for years
>consequently think it's normal to call women "broads"
>say "broad" in front of tell mincing nu-male SJW goatee-sporting coworker
>oops
>he gets passive aggressively upset about it
>calm him down
>find out weeks later he cried about me to the boss anyway
>get called in to boss' office
>don't get fired
>kek
>later find out he was tweeting long angry rants about me

also at the same job
>talking casually to friend and another female coworker about music
>she mentions caribbean music
>say "oh, i had a caribbean ex-gf and she constantly tried to get me to listen to it, which made me hate it, so i only found out i liked it after we broke up haha"
>weeks later
>friend tells me "you know, [female coworker] was really upset, she said you were racist for demanding that your ex-girlfriend listen to caribbean music just because she was caribbean"
>what????

>>be team of all women
>>have a work routine and good working environment going

I dont

Women get giddy whenever I open my mouth. The attractive ones try to hide it tho, fucking bitches

wojak grew facial hair

Good laugh eh

They're attention whores. Ultimately they want the closest attention from chad, but they want attention of some kind from everyone, even if it's just mocking them or giving them shit.

>have a work routine and good working environment going
>work is actually not a chore to get through

So in other words you don't do any work?

I work with only women and they don't get pissy and offended over everything I say.

However, I also don't say very much.

The chicks are nice to me and bitchy around other chicks.

I like how female coworker rearranged what you said/did into something you didn't say.do to make you the bad guy. Women are great at that.

Aahh, you suffer from the condition known as not being Chad Thundercock.

Sounds like the SJW telephone game.
Say something inoffensive and it gradually changes into you being worse than Hitler.

I can do you one better, though.
>Be 6'1", 200 lb caucasian male
>Walk over to grocery store to grab a bite during lunch, eating it as I walk back
>Stop in the stairs to eat the last few bites before going back up to the office
>HR lady walks down the stairs at that moment
>She jumps in fright as she turns the corner and sees me
>Asks what I'm doing there
>Finishing this piece of cheese before going up
>Shrug it off and go back to my desk
>Later that day, manager comes over and tells me that the HR lady told him to tell me that I'm not allowed to take the stairs anymore
>Laugh in his face and say that if she has a problem with me that she can tell me herself
>Exclusively take the stairs for months
>She never did say a damn thing to my face

I am quitting my job on Friday for this exact reason user.

Listen op, is right.

>I don't treat them like cunts
Well there's your first mistake. Maybe it's because I'm a half breed shitskin but I treat everyone that isn't a friend like shit and at work and they keep handing me diversity medals

A Spaniard that is shiftless and workshy? Fucking unreal.

when she asked what you're doing there did you explain yourself? if not right on

kek

he said he was eating cheese

>I'm a half breed shitskin but I treat everyone that isn't a friend like shit and at work and they keep handing me diversity medals

And people say *I* have innate privilege as a white man.

Being caucasian really is hell on earth.

>>Later that day, manager comes over and tells me that the HR lady told him to tell me that I'm not allowed to take the stairs anymore

What the fuck?

Women are terrifying. Once you see that they are children in adult bodies, you can't stop seeing it. This is what a weird child does in 4th grade.

Just had this happen today

>working on large project
>project touches a lot of areas
>have meeting to discuss it
>Girl X says she is glad Girl Y is in the meeting so they can discuss some issue
>Girl Y flips out for not being informed
>Girl X is confused, says its not Ys area so why so mad
>Y claims it is her area
>X calls her out
>Both full freakout

Male coworker and I just stared at eachother while we tried to figure out wtf just happened.

Women were a mistake

>Working with all women

There's your problem, dude. Some women are fine. 50/50 is pushing it but doable. But a majority of women in your location means your life will suck.

underrated

Any nurses itt

I literally just held up the last bite of cheese in my hand and said that I was finishing that up before going up. It's not like I was preventing her passage at all, either. She was just really easily spooked.

I walked to the grocery store every day to grab my lunch (unless I knew the weather was going to be shit), so it wasn't unusual that I'd be in the stairs.

Yeah, he opened the conversation we "I know this is silly, but...". Would you believe that the HR lady was ALSO only there because of nepotism? She was married to someone in the family that owned the company.

>just watched this yesterday

>german method of coal extraction

>mein shaft

>being white is hell
Sometimes I truly wonder why everyone on Sup Forums doesn't snap and start killing people with all the shit white men have to deal with. Hell im only slightly brownish and life has been on easy mode the last 5 years

YOU FOOL ALL THE PLANETS ARE FLAT, EVEN THE SUN.

/thread

not true, where I work I'm literally the only guy on the floor and it's not that bad

Yeah, this. If you're attractive, you have the Halo Effect working in your favor. 2 guys can say the exact same thing, in the same cadence and intonation, same mannerisms and everything, and be treated very differently based on physical attractiveness.

Just a nasty truth is all.

Flat Girth!

>teaching in public schools

Idk dude, I work as a waiter in NY and most of my co workers are Hispanic teens and college girls. They're all super laid back and sassy but act like complete lesbians. Maybe its the geography?

>why everyone on Sup Forums doesn't snap and start killing people with all the shit white men have to deal wit
because we aren't savages and know this shit will pass, I could load up my mini-14 right now but it wouldn't only further fuck gun laws here

i'm a mechanic. i don't have female coworkers except for the bitches that can't seem to figure out how to add up 40 hours in a week

its pretty bad in university cities. i'm white and the only people that show any sort of respect or non disgust are old farts or mexicans.

white girls look at me like disgust or out right ignore me because i'm not a chad archetype, and i'm not even a neckbeard. i'm average as fuck.

white females have so much damn privilege. i dont know why this isn't brought up more

I'm not even a weeb but I miss Japan desu

Women there aren't bitchy and fear you

>Women there aren't bitchy and fear you

To the gooks, we are the blacks.

A lot of you fucks even act like blacks around asian bitches.

Who else is outed as a quiet beta sperg on the first day of every job and makes zero small talk with all coworkers and probably gets insulted for being the ugly beta by all the normies they work with when his back is turned or when the normies go for after work drinks and you never go?

A-asking for a friend...