BREAKING HOLY SHITTT!!!!!!! TRUMP IS FUCKED!!

ANTI-TRUMP EX-FBI BOB MUELLER will serve as special counsel to Trump-Russia investigation

>He is a Democrat appointed by George W Bush
>He donated to Bernie Sanders presidential campaign
>He is against Trump's Muslim ban AKA TRUMP IS TOTALLY FUCKED

IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/justice-department-hands-trump-russia-probe-to-special-counsel
discord.gg/msKYF7A
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/07/what-the-ashcroft-hospital-showdown-on-nsa-spying-was-all-about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Source : thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/05/17/justice-department-hands-trump-russia-probe-to-special-counsel

IT'S

FUCKING

HAPPENING

I'm getting sleepy
Good hit the hay, boys. You probably should too

wew lad

it's 5oclock you fat shit

> Go Home Shill

Read up on Mueller.....Dems are gonna get BTFO

>382.gif
>hapeningg.jpg
Shills trying to use old memes to fit in. Absolutely pathetic.

Shut up you sensationalist faggot. I know something actually big is going on behind the scenes with faggots like you coming out of the woodwork

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

This... it was a long day, I'm hitting the hay.

This is an old article from WaPo. Look at the guy. That is Bob Mueller. Trumpniggers on suicide watch

I cant wait to see it NOT HAPPENING.

He isn't getting impeached. And even if he does, there will be civil war because the people with BRAINS know the MSM are full of shit and there is a coup to remove Trump.

KEK THIS MONGOL BOARD IS STILL TALKING SHIT ABOUT NOTHING AND IT'S HAPPENING

I'm so tired of reading these posts. Can we finally put this meme to bed?

Time to start organizing pro trump people immediatly. The jews and corporations are trying to take over again

why the fuck is an obvious kangaroo court being formed

this shouldnt be allowed

B T F O
T
F
O

Soooooooo sleepy. Let's all recharge out batteries.

Impeach that piece of garbage Flumpf asap
The_Donald BTFO lmao

we are in for a shitstorm of epic proportions. Believe it. We thought the deepstate and the kike banks would give up. We were wrong. Dubbles cant lie

>He donated to Bernie Sanders presidential campaign

lol seriously? holy shit!

then again, he probably just hates Hillary.

To finally shut this up. There was no evidence, in 8 months they found nothing.

Special counsel will finally put this shit to rest.

How did this thread get 17 replies in less of 3 minutes?

what kind of fake American flag is that

only problem is that nothing happened so he'll have to fabricate evidence

Albania has a point

Russians didn't hack the election
the only thing Flynn did was take money from RT for a interview

The FBI, CIA, every anti-Trump Obama faggot already cleared Trump

This guy will clear Trump

We know the leaker was SETH RICH you stupid fucking faggots

shills and probably there's trumptards that filter posts that don't contain trump in the op

it's okay
everything is fine
feeling sleepy over here

WE HAVE THE TWO SCOOPS NOW, DRAMPF!

Oh fuck, you said his name.

yea, war is about to start if the democrats keep this up.....there is no appeasing these people....

I don't know about you guys but my eyes are becoming rather heavy from cruising this edgy, hip image board. Well, I'm gonna turn in. You all should too.

I had the crazy hots for Martina Hings back in the day

You won't do shit you yellowbellied faggot. Shut the fuck up and keep suffocating on Cheetos in your mom's basement.

And when he concludes there is no evidence linking Russian interference with the Trump campaign, the issue will finally be resolved with no excuses of investigator bias. Trump wins again boys!

/thread and sage

INEACHHH NUMPFFFF

Putin claims he has evidence that will clear Trump of all charges ;)

HES A FRIEND OF COMEY AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Comey has dirt on the Clintons too. Everyone is going down

Does this mean the piss video is gonna leak?

Seems to be a standup guy

You guys are pathetic.

lel Mongo is going to have a brain hemorrhage tonight

PHEW BOYS, IM SURE GETTING TIRED OF ALL THIS (((WINNING))), TRUMP SURE IS A 90,234D CHESS GRANDMASTER

>comey said in front of the committee that noone asked him to do anything to obstruct the investigation

>now he says in a memo that it happened

what is perjury, OP?

discord.gg/msKYF7A

join the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing!

This is why you don't fire the FBI director by him watching the news and assuming it was a prank, you get (((leaks))) out the fucking ying yang and it just bites you in the ass no matter what

it feel into the clinton trap of obsessing over one of the bodies that will never be dug up, should have been on the offensive instead

>IMPEACHMENT WHEN?

Never

Also Hillary Clinton and John Podesta ordered the murder of Seth Rich.

bump. Drumph is fucked

*yawn*

Literally everything OP posted about Mueller is lies
Good development. You remember the days when the FBI wasnt part of the MSM leftist circus? Thats when men like Mueller ran the department

YES!! MUELLER WILL NAIL THE COMMIE TRUMP!! It's over country boys. Your orange leader is going down. Now his slutty mail order bride wife can divorce him and profit!

Sessions recuses himself.

Jew deputy AG appoints anti-Trump special investigator.

Fucking christ this sucks.

seth rich

Aside from being a thorn in the side of the right, what exactly is your purpose?

>the right
Kek. You aren't right.

that's not going to work, its over.

Aside from the fact that he warned Bush about 9/11 this is the most encouraging thing I've read about this man. He probably hates Hillary.

keep trying, normies have no idea who the fuck seth rich is.

if he was in Sanders' camp he probably wants the establishment to fall just as much as others

>Seth Rich.
who's that?
good triples also

I think I gave Bernie 10 bucks just because of that.
it means nothing.

Modern day Archibald Cox.

Irene.

Who cares about politics? Does anyone here have a white gf in real life?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Trump must be shitting himself rn

Yeah never heard of him. But if I did, he shouldn't have been sticking his nose in Jewish affairs anyways. Remember:

What happend if Trump is impeached, civil war?

If the guy makes stuff up, we will be able to call it treason. This is not going to end the way the leftists expect.

TBOЙ CПACИTEЛЬ БЛЯTЬ HAХУЙ

YAAAWWWWNNN

What happens if Trump is impeached, civil war?

LOL twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/864436162567471104

Here's how he can still win...

The fat autistic neckbeards get upset and start fighting more antifa while the majority of the population goes on like normal. No one would really care.

>now he says in a memo that it happened
>what is perjury, OP?
Not until someone actually shows the memo, or Comey denies it's existence.

lol when will you shills learn. Trump always wins

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/07/what-the-ashcroft-hospital-showdown-on-nsa-spying-was-all-about/

He threatened to resign from the Bush administration (along with Comey and Ashcroft) because they tried to railroad in a Patriot Act program (STELLAR WIND) extension illegally

The infamous showdown took place in March 2004, while Ashcroft was recovering from illness in a hospital bed. Acting attorney general James Comey—now President Obama’s nominee to head the FBI—was refusing to reauthorize one component of the secret surveillance program. Comey concluded that it was illegal. This prompted White House counsel Alberto Gonzales to rush to Ashcroft’s hospital room in hopes of getting the ailing AG to countermand Comey, who was tipped off about Gonzales’ plan and sped there as well.
In the confrontation that ensued, Ashcroft supported Comey both formally (because Comey was legally the attorney general while Ashcroft was incapacitated) and on the legal substance. Bush reauthorized the program despite the Justice Department’s conclusion that it was unlawful. Comey then threatened to resign—with Ashcroft, FBI director Robert Mueller, and other top officials reportedly ready to join him. Bush ultimately backed down, and the troublesome program was briefly suspended until it could be renewed under a different legal authority.
In 2008, we learned that the central bone of contention during this showdown wasn’t warrantless wiretapping but rather some form of data mining. More recently, via reporting in The Washington Post and a classified NSA report leaked by The Guardian, we learned that the controversy specifically involved Internet—not telephone—metadata. The NSA report in particular makes it fairly clear what the controversy must have been about—at least if you’re steeped in surveillance law. For those who aren’t, this is what probably happened.

Pic related Comey under oath

He was deliberately chosen so that once they come back with nothing, they can say see, there was nothing...and this was a Dem. Of course, the leftists still won't stop, they'll say he was a sell out, and wanted revenge for Bernie against Hillary.

>Special Counsel can issue criminal charges
>Special Counsel led by Bob Mueller
>EDVA approved warrants and charges

TRUMP IS FUCKED

It would not surprise me if GOP threw donald trump under the bus to get president pence

>ANTI-TRUMP EX-FBI BOB MUELLER will serve as special counsel to Trump-Russia investigation
You retards realize that if there was anything to be found it would have been found already right?

sage

>6 months of leaks from this investigation
>report will turn up nothing
>but there will be a line about Trump being careless or some shit
>impeachment now fuck drompf

Screencap this

I feel like given that it was a presidential campaign she probably had no knowledge of it. If it comes to any real fruition podesta will take the brunt of it. She would(well you would think she would) have some reasonable amount of plausible deniability given that she was a presidential candidate. Not shilling just being realistic. I hope the cabal comes tumbling down and heads roll. But if they do over Rich her head is probably covered.

>not understanding how journalism works, the gif

This cannot be good news from Pres Trump - Jim Acosta

Trump repels every fake news "scandal" that comes his way. This will be no different.

*for

its not about finding anything, its a point Democrats can hound on (ongoing investigation for the next 2 years) to raise money, win the Congress back.

I need a quick rundown on this Mueller fella

Until they find that Hillary actually had Russian ties, and the DNC murdered Seth Rich.