Just so everyone knows, the raid is in full effect

Just so everyone knows, the raid is in full effect.
We're infested. We've got to keep pushing the Seth Rich story. Its clearly fucking with them.

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

goodbye

context pleas

>LOOK HERE!
>Here is fresh, definitive evidence that some devious posters are trying nefariously working in coordination to interfere with the most excellent IRL political action I would like to see conducted using this political discussion board as a base of operations

>I bring evidence
>from
>xxxxx chan
>where
>I
>am
>also
>a
>poster
>and
>am
>clearly
>involved
>in
>coordinating
>activities

>But I'm not the raider. Others are.

Fuck off retard, I've been here for years. I browse both of them so therefore I must be a raider.

You're a God damn trogolodyte.

Yes, you are the cancer. That you've been the cancer for multiple years doesn't make it better.

For demonstrative purposes, I present this thread, which is not discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics which is the purpose of the board, but is tangibly related to your meta concern, what posters from other sites may be doing to interfere with your ongoing cross-site political activity--which again is not the purpose of the board.

It is literally completely talking about a threat to this board. It is literally completely talking about politics, and Democrats flooding this board to undermine the investigation of politicians. It is literally evidence of people trying to ruin this specific place and you say that it isn't related at all to this board?

Are you actually that unaware of how stupid you sound? You contradict yourself.

well, they don't know about the other chans either. They seem to be focusing on Sup Forums. 8 chan has pins. This is like the flood plain.

Are any of the other Chan's even doing anything? I never hear shit from them. Every time I try to go on one I haven't seen anything posted in 6+ months.

it's okay user its just the same faggot I get into arguments with almost daily over on 8c because he's too autistic for either chan. probably one of the people that shit all over my ngo ship thread. its not worth it arguing with him... he's special and can't understand.
they do. laci green went to 8c ffs as part of her new, taking the redpill hurr gib me attention, thing. basically spelled it out in her thread too. it was like reading a transcript of her video. they know because it keeps being mentioned here like this thread. if you mention it in some way that youre not explicitly naming it its not a problem. but OP just ensured the shills go there.

Where haven't they infiltrated, that's the question?

Post that list of names to stop shills from posting.

>It is literally completely talking about a threat to this board
This board is more threatened by the likes of you, who mistakes its purpose. Example 1:
>and Democrats flooding this board
Democrats are welcome to this board by design. You are meant to discuss politics with them.
>It is literally completely talking about politics
This thread was not created to talk politics, its a meta thread. That your politics (more accurately, your political activity) is in some way related does not excuse it.
>It is literally evidence of people trying to ruin this specific place
The place has already been all but ruined, by your continuing misconception to what end this board's purpose is. And to the extent that there are a great many jerkoffs who come here now to contribute even more innane shitposts, it is the likes of you which brought them here. It's not a conspiracy, it's the natural result of you seeking to pervert an open forum into a closed circlejerk.
>to undermine the investigation of politicians
And far from valuable political activity, this Seth Rich business is being used by Trump supporters to avoid having to deal with bad news. As directed by what serves as your circlejerk's "intelligentsia," you're not "investigating" anything towards a purpose other than insulating yourself from digesting political realities through frenzied activity. It's a massive psychological defensive barrier.

>literally
>literally
>literally
You're really doing yourself no credit here.

everywhere. there's probably some obscure darknet bullshit where the guys running from IC hang out with assange but that just seems like a pain in the ass to get to, and then you know they're gonna be even more autistic and shit and it's just not worth it.

It's a fucking mess, I've never seen it so intense before, we're really hitting them close, for them to be so panicky.

Bump

We need a plan. THEY have a plan... know it, learn it, and use it against them.

scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

Sup Forums will win. ShareBle and their paid people are souless shills. ShareBlue, we have your documents. You LOSE.

bumpty please

xdxdxdxxdxdxdxdxd

DO YOU LIKE MUDKIPS

I wish you would stop posting anime avatars. Making real anime fans all look like autists.

>I've never seen it so intense before
Ctr was significantly worse in levels of intensity. Although at least some what funny to laugh at.
This newest batch of shills are just shitting the board up in an unbearable way.
I think their tactic is to just get people sick of coming here because they realized they can't control the narrative on this board no matter how hard they try.

"NUH UH! What you just said is wrong you're the shill! You peeple are ruining my intellectual conversations with robots about happenings!!!"

>Really

Bump

Whatever it is, even if you know it, don't post it here. They will read it then raid it.

Why even bother with cripplechan?

Yes, because we all know that Sup Forums detests anime.

Good luck with that line if thought. Number one, it is very obvious you are just attempting to somehow discredit a poster so weak-minded people will back out. Secondly, your tactic is merely drawing attention to my post, which is not in your best interest.

hes not aware, lefties only know how to project.

I mean it is an anime website.
To be fair we're all at least a little retarded

>Let's keep pushing the Seth Rich story

Why don't you find out who the mysterious 3rd party is?

>I wish you would stop posting anime avatars. Making real anime fans all look like autists.

I don't see your point.

I dunno, that's not the point. We've just got to get it across.

"HEY NIGGERS, LOOK OUT FOR THESE GUYS THEYRE EVERYWHERE"

THIS IS TRUE. You are forgiven

bump

>mfw conspiracy theorists pissing into a sea of piss

I can try to find it, jus a min

What do you mean? Who is raiding us? We already know who that is.

>Good luck with that line if thought. Number one, it is very obvious you are just attempting to somehow discredit a poster so weak-minded people will back out. Secondly, your tactic is merely drawing attention to my post, which is not in your best interest.

Or third, you're a mentally ill schizophrenic.

Not everything is a conspiracy. Take your meds.

Ohh I'm sorry, I forgot to say that this is totally just a coincidence. Right guys? A coincidence, right?

>Hahahahahahaha it's nothing you're being silly stop talking about it STOP talking about it

They are shilling HARDER than the election times, it's unbelievable

You clearly don't know me. I'm anonymous, and don't go to 8c.
>"NUH UH! What you just said is wrong you're the shill! You peeple are ruining my intellectual conversations with robots about happenings!!!"

This post also goes to great lengths to give demonstration as to why you'd rather inhabit a closed circlejerk board, and not an open political discussion board. Political discussion means being able form good arguments in support of opinions you've given some good amount of thought to that you believe holds actual value, and to be able to articulate your beliefs with some skill. You want the closed circlejerk and seek to "defend" what is not yours to defend because you are (or feel you are) incapable of doing any of these things.

And for as long as you persist in this misbegotten perception of what purpose there is to where you are (which is not a subreddit) will be the length of your paranoia that 'SHILLS BE TRYIN' TO FUCK WITH ME AND DONALD TRUMP.'

This too, but its so much flooding ever since the story broke.
>CTR
Oh fuck don't remind me.

Chill boys, youre talking about anime, remember?

This thread needs bumps

Not impressive. Your posts don't even relate to the thread OR the reply content... they are just copypastas of random open-ended insulting phrases your handlers have generated for you to try and sway viewers... This is sad. You may actually have talent as a writer, but instead you are being forced to copypasta to multiple threads just to satisfy your quota. It shows in the content of this post.

Remember, your internal memo states that you shouldn't expect to win an arguement on Sup Forums. Your posts are simply supposed ro disrupt. You are not quite disrupting, because ITT, Sup Forums is going to talk about disrupting YOU.

You are twisting my words so fucking hard dude. I never even implied that the discussion of politics is taboo. When did I say that I want a closed bubble of this shit? Will you even address what TMI was criticizing you of or are you gonna keep ignoring it because you know I'm right?

I never implied or even went in the direction of supporting a gated community. You're putting words in my mouth.

All I did was point out and give more evidence for the important fact that WE ARE BEING TAKEN OVER BY ACTUAL SHILLS YOU DENSE FUCKING CUNT.

You are such a fucking pushover. I suppose you think we should let them get away with it and do nothing about it?

Grow a pair of nuts, faggot.

spot on user.
damocles will fall for them eventually

^this so much

>redditcucks calling cripple pol anons raiders
No sweetie you redditscum are the real infestation

I'm not posting shit here. there are more things on the net than are dreamt of in your shitposting.
>tfw you found the shitty leftypol board that luke kuhn hangs around on with like 5 other people talking about caltrops.

>Trump fucking up
>people posting about that
>but THEY are the problem
No, you are.

Surely the recent revelation that Comey wrote a memo that some may believe (wrongly, perhaps) documents Trump's interference in an FBI investigation, a thing some may believe (wrongly, perhaps) can lead to Trump's impeachment, would have no impact on the level of posts to this political discussion board Sup Forums.

What importance there is to this board Sup Forums is you and your political activity.

Only you, and what activities you're doing now is importance to the state of current politics.

And everyone who's not on board is against you, and the importance that you hold.

>this is the actual thought process at play

Back to /r/the_donald with you.

josh dolin

adrienne watson

amanda karpay

elizabeth shapell

matt mcclure

Rebecca charen

Benjamin fischbein

Burns Strider

Ellie Cohen

Elizabeth Price

Johan Newman

Benjamin Williams

Caryn Lennhoff

Daniel Wessel

Karla Towle

Kathleen Kennedy

I don't even know where to start searching for that shit my guy

>wRUEBets
>with russian bets

yeah whatever bro

it's like Vietnam all over again

except we own the fucking jungle

Welcome Sup Forums shilltards. You have no power here.

Get the fuck out of here. Nobody buys your bullshit, nobody is gonna listen to you.

Get it through your thick fucking skull that you can never change the truth.

> trogolodyte.
I don't have the slighest clue what this word means.

This is shocking, however it's funny watching drumpf crash and burn. We can't let him get the Nuclear codes.
Drumpfkins btfo.
I'm with her now.

We're going on a shill hunt! And don't think we don't know how to weeeed 'em out

Primitive cave dweller

Kek

This. I hate when autistic faggots on Sup Forums start this cycle.
>X event happens
>they make 50 threads autistically screeching
>call anyone who wants to talk about anything else shills
>get banned for extreme shit posting
>claim the mods are every alphabet agency ever

Its the online version of wearing a "the end is near" sign and screaming at people in a crowded place. Even if you're right nobody is going to take you seriously because you're being an annoying retard.

Too bad the mods of 8/pol/ are tryhard 1488 larper infighting shills

Thnk u 4 currectin the rekord.

Nothing we haven't faced before.

Boy you sure convinced me

This is the best platform we have right now to fight back. What do you think we should do, lie down in doggy and wait for it?

Welcome to Sup Forums
lurk moar

The wounded animal is making its last gasp. Our energy is simply too high for these shills. Truth survives all.

Nice pic. Saved.

>I really really like this image

It actually relieves me to know that there is still people fighting back. The truth will never die.

>2020 get
TRUMP/PENCE 2020

CONFIRMED

Make one damn thread. Don't make more threads about the same thing when there's already plenty of threads about it. And stop autistically screeching "SHILL!!" Because it just encourages trolls to act like trolls for (you)s and destroy threads. Even if they are a paid shill calling them out accomplishes nothing. If your thread 404's it means not enough people give a damn and making 20 more threads isn't going to change that.

I prefer /pol witch burning

This bump is for Seth

They keep getting taken down or burn out overnight. There has been significant progress made, people are working on it. I agree that there are too many threads too sparce but there are different things that some are talking about.

I'm not investigating the Seth Rich stuff in this thread. The purpose of this thread is to show evidence that shills are out in full force. It's just a precaution.

>lurk moar

Its you dumb asses who dont understand how a bump system works. Replying to shill threads, even to call them shills simply bumps their threads to page 1. If you weren't so easily triggered and just ignored them they would fall off the catalog.

Thanks mang

I don't ever reply to a shill thread without saging. Even then I don't ever reply.

Shut up you stupid faggot.

What are you psychotic burgers babbling on about this time?

You have to go back, shillalamadingdong.

oh yeah please tell me more about the forum I've been browsing for seven years now

>muh shills muh shills muh shills

You ever think it's just people fucking with you because you fucking tards panties get twisted so tight around your twat?

There's plenty of discussion going on and you are doing exactly what you say other people are doing. Slide threads.

Just fucking KYS there 20 threads about Seth, it's not being flushed you nigger.

>not knowing how to sage

newfag get out

Ignoring them entirely is superior to saging. Replying to shills/trolls even if you sage gives them another post to reply to.

This thread is about the shills way more than it is the Seth Rich story. How are people going to hear about it if there is only 2 threads at the bottom of the fucking list?

Regardless, if nobody points it out then newfags join them.

>We've got to keep pushing the Seth Rich story. Its clearly fucking with them.

They're flat out terrified.

Why?

Because this would destroy the DNC, destroy Hillary Clinton, destroy John Podesta and destroy the future of the Democratic Party in our nation.

The shills all know this is true. And the guilt of having to cover for a murder of one of their own is too much to handle. They all know they could be next, or their family members. Anyone who steps out of line could be next. How can anyone defend such an evil, murderous organization with a clear conscience?

The shill reaction to this story is the ultimate smoking gun proof of guilt. Keep pushing. You're destroying them.

>Seth Rich story

linky?

I agree with this text but...

Didn't I see this exact thing word for word somewhere else?

Your a good man user

They're desperate to break the Axis (the chans and t_d)

Oh we hear about it because every thread everyone is calling everyone a shill.

The election is over, everyone is just trolling everyone.

It's PURE COENCEDENCE goy!

If anything, the Seth Rich shit is what the shills are pushing

Literally nobody gives a fuck about this. There is no real evidence

See other threads for quick rundown. Just ctrl-f Seth Rich.

>shit all over MY ngo ship thread.
>where I try to recruit a personal army
>join my discord
Cancer, u

It's not about the election fag, it's about routing corruption!

People are calling other people shills now because WE'RE FUCKING FULL OF SHILLS