tfw too intelligent for jail

> tfw too intelligent for jail

if doubles she gets raped by a nigger

>but muh (((misogyny)))

>Females get off easy by the criminal justice system in America

Is this a surprise to you guys? It's been that way forever.

>Gone Girl: The Oxbridge years.

It's not she even went to a good college, tbqh.

if she would be so smart she would have stabbed the boyfriend and gotten away with it without the police even coming onto her lead. the fact she got caught (and the dude survived assuming he did, i didnt read) is proof she isnt that smart and should rott in jail

no she won't. low quality bait.

>Raped
I thought you faggots were all about "willful" extermination. I mean, integration. *clasps hands*

>Oxford
>America
please don't embarrass us

>oxford
>America
kys

It's so strange that this is recorded fact, that women get a much more soft sentence than men for the same crime yet nothing is done about it.
If there's anything that isn't equal but favours women there's absolutely nothing done and strong opposition to fix it

B-but muh patriarchy...

DELETE THIS

considering shes a druggy and the people dominating the "market" are niggers (mostly from Somalia) in every bigger European city (yeah jokes on you bongers) its the most likely outcome

>Somalians
>Oxford

Mate, all the drugs in Oxford among students are mainly coke and weed, the latter of which is normally provided by 20-something engineering graduate who speaks with a Patois accent, but is called "Cedrick".

Granted, Cowley is a bit saturated, but the drugs are very much an upper-class white man's game in the colleges.

Oxford is in the UK dipshit.

Read what she did, she's fucking crazy.

Still kind of want to shaft her, tbqh lad.

>flag

>boyfriend
I thought he was a Tinder date. Are they trying to spin this?

The elites are setting case law for a double standard in the application of justice.
One law for cosmo-elites.
Another for rural and suburban retards.

Could've been Oxford, ME

>upper class students
>coke
like here among the "privileged" with rich mommy's and daddy's
its how i bought my first BMW during college
but thats years ago, nowadays its nigger everywhere and you can bed your hard earned money on it that they aren't students

>tfw dropped out of school at school
>tfw went to new school and got A*A*A*A* at A level (average at oxford is 2.7A*)
>tfw could never apply due to shit gcses and background
>tfw image brings up the eternal butthurt

Her career should be permanently over for all eternity.

Extraordinary talent at sucking off lawyers, cops, and judges.

can I get more pics of the psycho qt?

Maybe in Berlinistan, Hans, but Oxford is still pretty white.

>the great shitstain

If it was a guy and he just wrote a Twitter post about nignogs chimping out, his career would be over in 5 minutes.

If it's a cunt stabbing someone, because she was on drugs, she deserves another chance...

Who in their right mind would ever let themselves undergo surgery if this bitch was doing it? She might flip there and cut your dick off, just because.

tfw to pretty for jail

reeee this is white talent privilege

desu i've never been in Oxford and couldn't give any less fucks
i suppose its like Munich Trudering with at least two Mercedes parked in front of every duplex house
matter of the fact is just because you don't see the niggers doesn't mean they aren't there
they have developed ninja like reflexes to avoid the cops

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and suggest you meant Britain as well as America being unfair in this way.

Ive really got to stop coming on Sup Forums

Everything I see on here makes me a toxic, hate-filled person, and thats not who I want to be

>thinking you can ever leave this place
>implying leaving this place would still let you see all the evil and corruption in the world around you
i feel you user. have pic related to calm down a bit

I don't see the problem here. Ultra high IQ city people like her shouldn't have to obey the same laws as rural and suburban retards.

>damage her career
Oh, boy, I better start killing people because I have a career starting!

Seriously, psychopathy in women is awarded now?

we all are here forever
you can leave for a day
maybe even a week by keeping yourself busy with over shit but at the end you will come back
everybody is coming back
always

didn't help

>extraordinary talent

So she let the judge eat and fuck her ass?

I still cant fucking believe this actually happened

>voting democrats is now a free pass to commit violent crimes
really made me think

You fucking idiot. Oxford isn't in the US...

that may be the most retarded thing I've ever heard

There is no Oxford University in the US so not an argument.