My Time Is Up

I'm tired. I've watched Styx, infowars, stefan, varg, and other such channels. I'm done. I've learned what I need to make it in the world.

I'm tired of politics as well. It's such a small part of your life, yet you've let the fear mongering captivate your attention.

This site is no different. It's marketing strategy is, "You're here forever". That's not true.

A majority of the people who browse this site are 18-25. I'm 23. I remember when I used to browse Sup Forums and then /r9k/ occasionally during my depression. Sup Forums is a shitstorm of nonsensical fear mongering. People have been baiting ww3 and other crap for months.

I'm sick of it.

I'm done. Peace out.

See you tomorrow.

>I used to browse Sup Forums and then /r9k/

Sup Forums is not for you anyway

you'll be back

>browsing Sup Forums and /r9k/ more than once.

this

Tell your step dad about it faggot

K bro see you in the morning

Don't worry, something stupid will happen tomorrow, and no one around you will be able to make sense of it without CNN.

I'm 30 and I'll never leave. I am also well adjusted, have a nice job and a loving girlfriend.

You'll be back when you realise this is the last bastion of free speech and like minded people you'll ever find. You'll read some CNN article, or hear a news clip, and want to know what is really going on, then right back to pol you go.

Spot on!

Listen,

do yo hear that?

That's the sound of nobody giving a fuck

And the demographics is way older than you think, come back when you've received your bachelor in memetics, we all PHD over hurr

Good bye and don't forget : his name was seth rich

olololol

> I remember when I used to browse Sup Forums and then /r9k/ occasionally during my depression.
>during my depression
>MUH DEPRESSION

Good riddance. Hitler's Aktion T4 would have taken care of you personally. Depresso McBuzzkills need not contribute our gene pool. Medical experimentation suits your kind better.

This

Zceched
>I'm tired of politics as well. It's such a small part of your life, yet you've let the fear mongering captivate your attention.
I feel like I agree but I don't know what else I could spend a lot of time thinking about instead. Anyone seen Black Mirror series 1 episode 2? That sums up my world right now. What am I even doing

>actually watching meme youtubers ever

I have been here since forever and have never, ever watched a god damn single on of this faggot skeleton faggot's videos.

/r9k/ is for trolling depressed people into killing themselves and Sup Forums is for politcal neurosis.

if you come to Sup Forums because you are depressed you are a faggot, go read inspiration tumblrs or whatever the shit you sad losers do.

I understand mate.
Ignorance is bliss.
I hope you find peace.

>claims to be leaving pol
>probably updates his thread anxiously for you's

Kek, you're in full memeiosis

I'm gonna say it: reddit spacing.

fbpb