Janitor Shoots Another Eight Times over Hot Pocket

A Georgia man was sentenced to life in prison for shooting and killing his sister’s boyfriend after a dispute over a Hot Pocket snack, prosecutors said.

Prosecutors said that the now convicted killer, Nathaniel Mathis, had asked his sister’s boyfriend, Rodney Benton, to buy some pepperoni Hot Pockets when they went to the store. But the pair came back on that June day in 2016 without the snacks telling Mathis that they were not in stock. In addition, the two ended up leaving all the groceries back at the store because Mathis’s EBT card had no money in its account so they couldn’t pay for the items, Fox 8 reported.

The three began arguing about the incident over the phone, and when they returned home the argument quickly turned violent, police said.

“The defendant was home and still upset when he approached the SUV,” the Fulton County District Attorney’s office said.

During his trial, prosecutors said that Mathis approached the two as they got out of the SUV, said, “you know what’s going on,” then pulled a gun and shot Benton eight times killing him.

Prosecutors also presented a neighbor who witnessed the incident and was able to testify that Mathis was the shooter.

Police soon arrived on June 11, 2016, at first thinking Mathis was barricaded in his home, but Mathis had fled the scene. Not long after he met a woman in a local park and asked her to tell his sister, “I just snapped. I love her and didn’t mean for it to happen this way.”

Police later discovered Mathis still armed with the murder weapon in a park and threatening to kill himself. After a standoff of several hours, police shot Mathis with a non-lethal beanbag gun and took him into custody without further incident.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/17/georgian-man-shoots-another-8-times-hot-pocket-just-snapped/

who ya gonna kill?
hot pocket!

Life over a fucking hot Pocket Jesus Christ the justice system is fucked

niggas gon' nig

her name was joy lane

This is exactly why we have the saying "Around blacks, never relax". They can chimp out over the most random things, and they are unable to conceptualize the future (they evolved in a climate that required no planning). This combination results in them having absolutely zero control over themselves (white guy who is raging mad can at least prevent himself from killing some dude because he knows he'll be sitting in prison for the next chunk of his life).

This is almost as bad as the Kool-Aid shooting in Detroit a few years ago

Uhh I think you mean niggers.... niggers are messed up. Not the justice syestem , niggers.

>He's black
The funny thing is not only does this not surprise me I actually expect him to be.

You take a life you give up your own, what's so hard to understand? All murderers should get life.

Why are murderers given different sentences? He took a life same as the white guy who did 10 years for his murder. I thought we valued equality?
No one should have their life taken away over a hot Pocket

That sucks desu. But dude was a janitor hot pockets are dank.. that was all that made him happy after failing at life so he really only had the hot pocket to live for. I'd snap too. Imagine waking up one day as a janitor and a black man looked down upon at work everyday looked at like scum. you can even afford to live without government assistance... you live with your sister still who is getting porked down by some fat dude who clearly has had his share of hot pockets through out life. You ask them for one thing.. and they don't do it not only do they not do it they claim that they left all the groceries. YOu can't eat you're anxious your life is shit. you're hungry this guy who is sliding his dick in your sister gets combative. "YOu know what's going on" leaves your lips faster than the gun leaves you hips. It's over it's done. It's the tap water bruh

I don't know what white guy you're talking about but if it was a first degree murder then he should've gotten life. If it were up to me murderers would just get executed before sapping even a dollar out of taxpayers.

they are pretty good OP

i just put 20$ on niggas books cuz of you. free my nigga. fuck joy lane.

Hot Pockets are addictive. The shooter is not to blame, he was unable to fight the Hot Pocket urge, they must put drugs in them or something

Exactly. No one should have there life taken over a hot pocket and if someine is irrational enough to kill over one that is not someone who I would want back in soceity, what happens in ten years when he's out of prison and all the hotpockets are sold out?

Black "People"

The pepperoni Hotpockets are the blandest ones.

#FreeMyNigga

10/10

>asks for pepperoni flavored Hot Pockets
>pic shows Hot Pockets Pepperoni Pizza
>a completely different product
No wonder he was fucking pissed

Sometimes you just gotta walk away from that last hot pocket.

or worse,they don't make them anymore.
brother has to hotwire a delorean or some shit to get his fix

>janitor
>kills over hotpockets
What the fuck kind of timeline is this?