www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p48mGWpFQZo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Report
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/17/brilliant-justice-department-appoints-robert-mueller-to-investigate-2016-russian-election-interference/
donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-campaign-board
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKCN18D1EA?il=0
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk
dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Impeachment coming

Sec Kelly and Trump sharing a bant.

youtube.com/watch?v=p48mGWpFQZo

You may not as president interfere with an on going investigation that is about you.

I'm not going anywhere. I use a tanning bed anyways, been a long time since I've visited the beach.

Why can't cucks like you just read about some of the laws of this country to know that the "memo" is false?

COMEY WILL GO TO PRISON IF THIS MEMO IS TRUE BECAUSE HE WILL HAVE OBSTRUCTED JUSTICE HIMSELF BY KEEPING SUCH A CRIMINAL REQUEST BY TRUMP SECRET

>Media melts down
>Trump public appearances
>He is calm and casual as fuck

Man, something really doesn't add up huh.

The exchange doesn't come close to the level of obstruction without anything else attached to it. That's why Comey didn't have an official objection.

Maybe he feels truly calm when the media is throwing a tantrum?

He flourishes on conflict. Especially when he's in control.
The only time I've seen him shook was after the pussy tape and even then he managed to keep composure.

I really want to see Trump's list for revenge right now.
Every Bush deserves death.

Haven't been keeping up with the news lately, why is Trump "going to be impeached" more than usual right now?

fpwp

(OP) #

*Sucks in deep breath* Come on, children, lift your little hands and wave bye, bye to Donald Dumbfuck and his pantshitters.

BYE BYE, Mr. Russian President.

BYE BYE, border wall.

BYE BYE, Muslim bans.

BYE BYE, institutional sexism at the highest fucking level.

BYE BYE, Putin bromance.

BYE BYE, Assad.

BYE BYE, Second Amendment.

BYE BYE, GOP majority.

BYE BYE, every future white Republican President.

BYE BYE, Middle America.

BYE BYE, freeze peach.

BYE BYE, babydicks!

Oh, and Pence is tainted too. He won't be President.

Your fuckboy Paul Ryan will serve us until his crushing defeat in 2020, or Dems will have so many fucking seats after 2018 they'll simply go straight down the chain, impeaching and jailing every nasty Reputhug pantshitter they need to until we have a decent human being as President again.

YOU REALLY, REALLY SHOULD HAVE LET HER WIN.

When those graduates laughed with him and applauded him shit talking the media for being unfair, his face lit up. He knows we are all out there supporting him and he is gonna fight for us

McCarthy: The Russians hacked the DNC and got the opp research that they had on Trump.
McCarthy: laughs
[Crosstalk]
Ryan: The Russian’s hacked the DNC…
McHenry: …to get oppo…
Ryan: …on Trump and like delivered it to…to who?
[Unintelligible]
McCarthy: There’s…there’s two people, I think, Putin pays: Rohrabacher and
Trump…[laughter]…swear to God.
Ryan: This is an off the record…[laughter]…NO LEAKS…[laughter]…alright?!
[Laughter]
Ryan: This is how we know we’re a real family here.
Scalise: That’s how you know that we’re tight.
[Laughter]
Ryan: What’s said in the family stays in the family.

RIP TRUMP

VERY PERCEPTIVE

which starr report specifically are you talking about
whats the context

I needs to know'w

>posts pastebin in OP
>doesnt actually use it
>a leaf
saged

Media and Dems are winning.

Trump and even the GOP are getting destroyed.

>Jews actually did do that

For the win today
DNC actually went crazy and believes their lies

no

Yeah, today was really good honestly.
All the doom and gloom they are pushing right now doesn't exactly match the reality of what I'm seeing lol.

How long do you give to Donald's presidency? 6 months?

>bluegate danger

Even the captcha knows you are fucked.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starr_Report

This one, the one that got Clinton impeached and Dems to kill the independent counsel law. Trump can still fire the guy, but that would be stupid since he'll keep his mouth shut until they do something.

or like every 'hez im peeched' scandal it gets buried quietly out of embarassment when nothing happens

We're fucked. This shit will go on and on and on and on and on forever. This is what Trump gets for not purging everyone.

>actual fan fiction

B-Based Mueller... totally not a corrupt crony for the establishment...

Sundance straightening out the Sundance appointment
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/05/17/brilliant-justice-department-appoints-robert-mueller-to-investigate-2016-russian-election-interference/

Nope, Mueller won't leak and since Trump is innocent there won't be anything to complain about.

Why do liberals love LARPing so much?

*Mueller appointment
FUCK

Is donate.donaldjtrump.com/trump-campaign-board still valid? I'd like to make a donation for the certificate, but I want to know if this is still ongoing. Can't find any phone numbers to confirm and the email form wants me to complete a non-existent captcha.

plsrespond

Manafort or Flynn which one of the lads will bring down Trump?

kek

>misreading those tea leaves
kek, good luck faggot

Neither, but Flynn is probably toast.

What did he mean by this?

what are those press conferences with Trump and the Press that they get all their rating off called? i.e., what you can search on jewtube that isn't cnn or the guordian

Because it`s their world, they accomplish naught, just pretend to.
They equate imagination with logic.

8 years

for them to face reality would rend asunder their fragile grip on sanity

They are burning out all their supporters.

I saw the insanity of earlier today briefly while I was on my lunch break. The catalog looked decent for the first time in a week.

Now that we're back in business, what's the current shillcon level? Are they still in "talk about anything but Seth" mode?

meet the press?

Flynn been such a head ache thank God he wasnt picked as VP
I generally liked him but he made some major stupid decisions

To anyone saying that this is "good" because it will make Democrats shut up.

No. This is just the beginning.

his considering stopping them? come on, help a semi-intoxicant out here.

fpwp

Impeachment is not happening, the narrative got destroyed this morning. See: reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-putin-idUSKCN18D1EA?il=0

I ahevnt' kept up much since the inauguration, is the Don still gonna make America Great Again, or are we fucked from the indie and or out?

And it hits Democrats harder because no matter what people think of the Republican Party, they'll still vote for it. The Dems on the other hand...

dailymaverick.co.za/article/2017-05-15-sa-working-on-scrapping-visa-for-all-african-citizens/#.WRsoZuuGOUk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
thesouthafrican.com/opinion-the-ancs-gentle-genocide/
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/many-whites-will-be-forced-to-leave-the-country-fw-de-klerk-20160826
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4457280/Is-South-Africa-heading-civil-war.html
businesstech.co.za/news/government/131802/this-is-who-is-emigrating-from-south-africa-and-where-they-are-going/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/130998/these-are-the-skills-south-africans-are-taking-to-australia/
businesstech.co.za/news/general/121702/heres-what-an-expert-says-is-causing-white-south-africans-to-leave-the-country/
businesstech.co.za/news/business/128732/south-africas-white-population-is-shrinking/
businesstech.co.za/news/wealth/119403/rich-white-millionaires-are-fleeing-south-africa/
biznews.com/thought-leaders/2017/04/19/political-shame-herbst-democracy/
businesstech.co.za/news/government/106411/zulu-king-apartheid-government-respected-me/
citizen.co.za/news/news-national/1444657/farm-murders-racism-condemned-says-zwelithini/
iol.co.za/news/politics/sa-a-sick-nation-says-zulu-king-8230618
timeslive.co.za/local/2017/05/07/Count-the-ways-SA-state-hospitals-are-badly-managed
biznews.com/budget/budget-2017/2017/02/20/john-maynard-budget/
news24.com/mynews24/33-million-south-africans-pay-99-of-all-income-tax-20131120
biznews.com/leadership/2016/11/10/saa-boss-dudu-myeni-im-a-transformation-hero-read-her-astonishing-letter-to-parliament/
dailymaverick.co.za/article/2015-06-25-mcbride-the-trc-secrets-lies-and-legacy-of-deadly-bombing/#.WRzMhuuGOUk

Shillcon level is pussygate

Why did Republicans cuck out and vote for a (((special prosecutor)))?

Special Prosecuter was just assigned. Of course, he'll find nothing, then he'll be accused of being a Russian operative, then whatever.

>Jews might

Jews do

It will go on, yes. The media are going down with the pack of lies - there is no hedge in favor of possibly coming back to reality. They are killing themselves.

But less and less people are listening as they do it. We're just tuning them out. And many who are listening are not trusting.

And there are educated Trump supporters out there who win every argument because we have facts and truth on our side; anti-Trump people only have name-calling, fake news and (((anonymous sources))).

what are those press conferences with Trump and the Press official name?

dailymotion.com/video/xycnjl_law-and-disorder-in-johannesburg_lifestyle
youtube.com/watch?v=4388GIEBeIg
youtube.com/watch?v=_eiznoQW6Gg
youtube.com/watch?v=UMHEy5rYZ_8
youtube.com/watch?v=pKGzw8GROf0
youtube.com/watch?v=sVQWFmy2A_k
youtube.com/watch?v=mPb9dnPI2TM
youtube.com/watch?v=0SPTqYzbmog
youtube.com/watch?v=a-THV-XNk8M
youtube.com/watch?v=sl2S8N2EeWg
youtube.com/watch?v=sAXzs40WJ6A
youtube.com/watch?v=rASKrisLXS4
youtube.com/watch?v=E-dlc_ft0kc
youtube.com/watch?v=NRvfTvBz4IU
youtube.com/watch?v=KRRgqNgDr5E
youtube.com/watch?v=OSOvCNeDmtY
youtube.com/watch?v=KobDF_kP0Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=qVEcvdclrqo

Flynn will be crushed
Manafort will get out with a slap on the wrist
Trump won't be implicated because he wasn't involved

Perpetual outrage doesn`t exist, they are trying to energize them by despair until `18 and `20 - which also doesn`t happen.

They haven't realized that they are in power yet.

The new one is "trumps getting impeached because some nigger democrat from texas said he should" and the usual Russia LARPing

Help me improve my lists pleases. Suggest additions and removals.

>The White House approved of Rosenstein’s decision
>authorized to prosecute federal crimes
So it's an independent prosecutor, but the investigation isn't in to Trump.

Everyone keeps saying that the republicans cucked on out this, but is there any proof Trump didn't approve this outside of twitter sources? And isn't Muller connected to Trump by Ivanka?

WH statement soon lads

I hate giving into their demands but it was always going to come to this point
They are never letting it go however

>So it's an independent prosecutor, but the investigation isn't in to Trump.

Correct. it's a counter-intelligence investigation into Russian attempts to interfere. Trump isn't a target.

The MSM won't tell you that, though.

Fuck you guys then, I don't need confirmation from you. My faith in the President is unwavering!

If they end up losing seats in 2018, after Trump is done with his second term I'm probably giving up with them. They can't do shit even when they have all the power.

>he is gonna fight for us

But he cares about nobody but himself.

Oh no! This guy is a partner at a law firm that represents people.

So who's jewing who ?

>This shit will go on and on and on and on and on forever
Not if this guy reincarnates

It seems to me that the Democrat Party's biggest problem is not listening to anything they don't like.

Pic related: he's 1000x the pollster Nate Carbon is, but he said things they didn't like about Hillary

Only Trump made me ever embrace the Reps
If they don't change after this I'm done with them

This will be important to see

Should disrupt their town halls and call them cuckolds to their faces.

Rosenstein did this. Has nothing to do with the Reps.

Current shill count ITT = 9.

>They're not very effective

They've not shut up for about 2 years now. It doesn't matter. Nobody cares what they think and a lot of people hate them.

JUST IN: DEMOCRATS ARE NEVER SATISFIED

>eric holder, former AG, made a ruling right before he left his position that allowed millions to be made by allowing non sports betting online, many companies of which were represented by his law firm covington and burling

see how easy that is

This has quickly become birthirism on steroids

They likely won't lose more than 10 seats if any at all. But yeah, if Republicans don't get their shit together, they deserve Dems buttfucking them.

What do you think would happen if they did impeach him (they wont)? Do you think his very loyal, very active and very angry supporters are just going to go away and do nothing? Trump is not Bush who had no real supporters outside of the elite and if Bush had gotten impeached which the term was used regularly by the left even then, nobody would have cared. Not so with Trump.

meanwhile on le reddit

Shills out in force today to bury Seth Rich news.

Answer this: Was Seth Rich unmasked for talking to Assange?

Perhaps.

I think the Republican Party's biggest problem is that they gave a literal traitor their nomination for president and he *shocker* ended up betraying the country once he got into office.

Go ahead and dismiss it. Democrats will just whine even louder now and then get what they want.

Democrats always get what they want because they are not bound by principles or honor. Win at any cost, no matter what.

What bothers me is the lack of honesty
They will never admit the only thing that will make them happy is Trump resigning

Republicans still had to vote on it.

From a woman who can kill a handle of gin on a coast to coast flight...

Wrong.gif

>november 6th 2016
>"FIRE COMEY!!! HE IS BIASED!!!"
>may 2017
>"I CANT BELIEVE HE FIRED COMEY!! HE WAS JUST ABOUT TO CRACK THE RUSSIA CODE!!!!!"

fucking degenerate doublethinking scum

DIE SHILLS AWOOOO

>Answer this: Was Seth Rich unmasked for talking to Assange?

He was talking to some other guy at Wikileaks, who was in London.

As far as was he unmasked, that'd be my guess.