Nazi UFO program

Most of you probably already know about the Glocke, but this wasnt the only UFO build by the Nazis. In fact, early UFO sightings-wave go back to the to the end of WW2

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
>The first sightings occurred in November 1944, when pilots flying over Germany by night reported seeing fast-moving round glowing objects following their aircraft. The objects were variously described as fiery, and glowing red, white, or orange. Some pilots described them as resembling Christmas tree lights and reported that they seemed to toy with the aircraft, making wild turns before simply vanishing. Pilots and aircrew reported that the objects flew formation with their aircraft and behaved as if under intelligent control, but never displayed hostile behavior. However, they could not be outmaneuvered or shot down

And as you can see the research did continue to at least 1965 when a UFO resembling the Glocke crashed in Kecksburg (Pic related)

In general UFOs are an undeniable fact

This was released from the Chilenian Navy, basically saying "we have no idea what it is. maybe one of you guys can tell us."
youtube.com/watch?v=NkUTGpegZN0
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
Even entire cities saw them
ufocasebook.com/2010/madagascar1954.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix_Lights

Some of them even simply deactivated our nukes
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html

When that UFO in Rosswell then crashed it was probably easier to say those are some aliens than explaining how some Nazi in SS-uniform flies around in an highly advanced aircraft years after they were completely "obliterated".

However nowadays many of the UFO sightings are probably replications of the original Nazi UFOs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
youtube.com/watch?v=vKy1EaH0oSI
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/
discord.me/anufor
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
youtu.be/hG-FLv-4u8E?t=8m1s
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/ufo/8026971/Aliens-have-deactivated-British-and-US-nuclear-missiles-say-US-military-pilots.html
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Interestingly the Kecksburg acorn was seen 20 years after the war, the adamski photograph (pic related) that resembles the Haunebu II of the german UFOs was made in 1952, 7 years after the war. How can this be if the Nazis were utterly destroyed?
They werent, they just went somewhere else

So where did the Nazis go? To antarctica, and quite possibly Hollow Earth.
Pic related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

Obergruppenführer Sauberzweig here, howdy lad.

Here is a supposed blueprint for the Andromeda craft, rumored to be a form of transportation used by those within the Earth. Look into it.

Nice psyop thread

A translation would be nice, by the way. With the one we have for the serum in Die Glocke and this one, we may be on to something.

Britbro, there is a good video of a woman from your land. Watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vKy1EaH0oSI

Calm down Hans. It's just an early model of the VW beatle.

>Foo_fighter
Is it, dare i say it
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

especially the one at the sun caught my iterests, but let me make some detour on the explenation
People say that the gravity of earth would cause a hollow earth to collapse in on itself as centrifugal forces wouldnt be sufficiant to hold the crust in its position. But hthere is something called the hutchisoneffect that could explain even how Hollow Earth would function i imagine it to be like pic related. now it would usually collapse under its own mass and gravity
youtube.com/watch?v=xeUgDJc6AWE
The Hutchison effect is is effecting matter, from what i got from it, through electro magnetic vibrations, and deforms metal, and lets objects levitate, even ones that arent magnetic or metallic. the inner sun, said to exist inside the earth, could cause this effect naturally and kind of lock the earths crust in its position around it. inside the earth an user mentioned the gravitational force would be uniform into all directions and thus basically nonexistant. however that hutchison effect might as well effect humans and hold them on the inner side of the surface

Now according to mainstream science the inner sun would be far too small to get the fusion started. however what if stars, or at least our sun isnt what we are told it is
youtube.com/watch?v=PyHzv-QpRls
when it really is some giant ball of plasma, what is that UFO doing there? i doubt the plasma it can take would be hot long enough to be usefull as energysource or for heating, so what is it doing there? this could hint towards the nature of our sun being something else than we are told.
furthermore faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck. they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless.

either way, what are the UFOs doing at the sun?

Leaving for the Pleiaides? Who the fuck knows, all the knowledge exclusive to the Third Position has been banned and is nearly nonexistent.

Armed Carrier and Longdistance assault "Andromeda Machine
Length 139(?) Meter
Circumference 30 Meter (in the middle, [???])
Propulsion: 4x Thule Tachyosators [?], 4x Schumann Levitator [??] (Armored)
Steering: Mag-Field-Impulser [?]
Speed: No Statements, theoretical 300.000 Kilometer per second should be possible
Reach: No Statements. purely theoretical unlimited
Armory:
2x Turrets [?] 2x2x11cm KSK
1x Turret [?] 1x1x11cm KSK
2x Turrets [?] 2x3x7cm KSK
4x R100
Outer armor: Unknown. possibly [???] as the Haunebu III
Crew: 130 men ([??] average number)
Outerspacecapabillities 100%
Abillity to hover at one place: Unknown, possibly 25 Minutes as with the Haunebu III
General flightcapabillities: Unknown, possibly as with the HaunebuIII weather independent at day and night
Ready for operations: Unknown: Possibly 1945/46 was planned
Carried ships: d-Horst (?) - 1 Haunebu II. [?] - Horst - 2x Vril-1 + 2x Vril-2

makes it sounds like it isnt there craft and they are just gathering data on someone elses crafts though. or maybe this was an really early summary where they didnt have tested it yet

this allegedly shows how the glocke works. an user pointed out it could be a scalar device, a device that draws energy from the vortexes in the nether which then can be used for propulsion, energy supply, or as weapon. in case of the glocke probably all of those

what kind of business would they have at the sun then? also i still believe there arent really aliens involved, but instead the people from inside the earth

There is the North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
>By 2005, the team had grown to 22 members, but required 100 members to fund the voyage. In 2006, Steven Currey tragically passed away and was succeeded by launch manager and PhD Physicist, Brooks Agnew.
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
>After the sudden and strange disappearance of the the Park Avenue, New York film production company that previously had announced its plans to fund the expedition to make a documentary, we have regrouped and decided to run an Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign

so if you plan an expedition, its probably better to not announce it bigly

user, you have put immense effort in making these threads. You have also translated 2 documents for me. Amazing work. Here is a thread I am sure you will appreciate:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/26801425/

- Sauberzweig

well, since im german it makes sense i try to translate it so more people can look into. so the reason is kinda egoistical. same goes for the effort. if i wouldnt enjoy making these threads and discuss this stuff i would have stopped.

either way i got a few people together in a discord from different threads. people are free to join. only rule is to not spam the server with offtopic and dont give the discord out to normie websites. Posting on Sup Forums when a related discussion is going on is fine, as well as someone you have private contact to, i just dont want a bunch of ledditfags who would have to get every single piece of information spoonfeeded.
discord.me/anufor
Password: Sup Forumsisalwaysright

i will look into the thread

interesting stuff, i just dont buy the "we come from space" stuff as i believe that believe mostly comes from the assumption that there is no other way we could create such sites as the pyramids and other magnificent structures while i believe we were just far more advanced in the past
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119371032
about hyperborreah, there was an user that posted a screecap of a guy that claimed that his father or something would have been sent to an expedition to the northpole and indeed found some ancient sites, and that there job was to destroy those and erase the evidence. also interesting that the place lies where an entrance to the inner earth is supposed to be. maybe hyperborreah wasnt on the surface but inside and the entrance got destroyed through, for example, the poleshift. or maybe it was a settlement at the entrance, kind of as gatekeepers to the inner world guarding the entrance.

meant for

>X

can someone give me a government source for these? i only found this on some other websites.

something a schlomo mentioned last time

I appreciate the fact that there's an autist in this world that has this stored on his pc and posts it.

someone has to

made from a submarin (USS Trepang) in 1971 in arctic waters

I've seen these before while vacationing in south america. very strange, never really thought it would be this.

southamerica? wilhelm landig, linked in the third posts, talks about remaining UFO being somewhere in the andes. also interesting because a lot of the nazis fled to south america and mainly argentina.

Mengele fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related)

an user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities

Some of these submarine photos are Fata Morgana illusions and some are gunnery target balloons... and then there is this one and a handful of others that are clearly something else. WTF is happening on the edges of our perception?

we all would like to know

>burger that cant even find europe on the map much less germany thinks he knows anything about german mentality
cant wait for the day of the grill

/x. Fuck off w\this slide shite. SAGE

>says sage
>doesnt sage
you dont do anything good for your people regarding the dumb burger stereotype...

Pic related is written by Oberst (Colonel) Wilhelm Wolf, Prag
It reads:

>Top Secret
>Review of the order of the Führer from the 10.01.1940
>No 9
>The United and organized researches of our scientists, marines and submarineopperatives of the Kriegsmarine, which accomplished the impossible and the succesfull work of the SS-Unit for the study of the heritage of the great Reich allowed us to claim the new and infinite territorries for the german Reich in antarctica which was which lay beneath the ice of the southpole
>In context with the acces to new territories i order during the next 6 months with the forces of the specifical developed commission for recruitment inside the wehrmacht, luftwaffe (airforce), Kriegsmarine (Warmarine) and the units of the SS to create a covered selcetion of volunteers for the colonizations of the new territorries of the german Reich in New Swabia
>The commisions, which work regarding to the selection of canditdates has to considder that the volunteers will be part with its fatherland for ever and will be send for a permanent settlement in New Swabia.
>The means for the resettlement of the best recruits of among the military and SS-forces have to be done in total secrecy.
>As responsible one in the Reich for the resettlementof a part of the populations of pure aryans to New Swabia and to keep the secrecy of these action i declare Reichdirector (Reichsleiter) M. Bormann
>The Führer and Reichchancelor (Reichkanzler),
>The highest commander of the armed force

translation of the left letter is in the right letter

THE BARBECUE

youtu.be/hG-FLv-4u8E?t=8m1s

>i want to believe.jpg

Humanity will preserve one way or another

combined the translation with the pic so those stay together

That could actually wreck a WWII-era carrier group like Admiral Byrd sailed.

i assume all of the UFOs in the plans could

Not sure about a single Vril 1 but that Andromeda carrier has some serious firepower plus flightgyros.

>keksperg

maybe not with one shot, but the saucers are said to be highly maneuverable, so they wouldnt be taken down easy. In general with UFO sighting people often report their technology stuff malfuncteioning. cameras dont work suddenly, cars break down, watches stop etc. I read about them just disabling weaponssystem from fighting jets, and there is this about just disabling nukes.
some account even stated a UFO hovered over the silos where the nuclear missiles stored, suddenly all the system fire up, silos open, and just when they were ready to launch all the nukes they turned off everything again. So if you wonder why there are never good pictures or footage of them, this is probably the reason, and i assume the same goes for weapinssystems on on planes and ships, and probably even the engines when you believe where even some old ass tractor motor without any electronics whatsoever stoped working. the vril saucer maybe would have taken some time, but the fleet probably would be utterly defenseless
admiral byrds diary talks about how his plane suddenly wasnt controllable anymore and was guided by someone else which they make him land to talk with him. this is another part of the diary but still interesting

Here's a Schumann levitator

lmao, theres no ufo tech in nazi hands, you fucking loons.

Could die glocke be part of these vehicles? Breaking the secret of Xerum 525 could potentially bring them to us

was that thing actually tested officially? what was the outcome?

thats a vrill saucer. related, but another project than the glocke. i think the vril saucers were from the vril society while haunebu from the thule society (at least those use the thule tachyosator as opposed to the vril saucer uses the schumann levitator ) dont really know who was responsible for the glocke. i think it ran under the codename riese

you ignore the civilizations that lived down there for thousands of years and have that kind of technology long before us. they could have build such ships. in fact i do believe the UFO tech is ancient technology. for example the hinuds have something in their legends called "virmana" which essentially is a flying saucer, and at times even a flying castle or city even. now what could that principle be? the tibetians have legends about them lifting heavy rocks with the help of music, singing and sound.
rense.com/general42/soundlev.htm
>The small drum had a very sharp sound, and could be heard even with the other instruments making a terrible din. All the monks were singing and chanting a prayer, slowly increasing the tempo of this unbelievable noise. During the first four minutes nothing happened, then as the speed of the drumming, and the noise, increased, the big stone block started to rock and sway, and suddenly it took off into the air with an increasing speed in the direction of the platform in front of the cave hole 250 metres high.
Some accounts tell that the pyramids were build in a similar fashion. Now i agree this sounds pretty ridiculous, but then there is this stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqRA7m1KEGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0K8zs-KSitc
indeed it sounds like it underlies another principle than the story of the tibetians, but there were stories about levitating stuff with sound, and now we can actually do that. so maybe there is more to the legends than we care to believe. and there are quite a few legends that turned out to be real or at least have
Interestingly this plan of the Vril Saucer has under number 1 mentioned "glocke" which translates to "bell". is this what makes the Saucer fly?
They fly either through this, or manipulating the magnetic field i believe.
in general i believe a lot of that (ancient) alien stuff comes only from thinking we are able to accomplish much less than we are actually capable of

>jew york times
fake news?

Ed Leedskalnin's Coral City is an interesting pheomenon.

i think i heared about it. the guy even transported the huge rock elsewhere, and ordered some truck and said the driver to leave and not come back until a certain time. he came back earlier and already half of the huge rocks were loaded into the truck

so i looked into a PDF about all this stuff and found something eery
“Was der Tod der Elf einmal bedeuten wird, vermögen heute nur wenige zu ahnen — noch weniger kann ich darüber schreiben. Wir stehen mitten in einer grossen Zeitenwende. Was wir alle durchmachen sind ihre Geburtswehen. Alles scheint negativ — und einmal wird dann doch Neues and Grosses geboren werden....” - RUDOLF HESS - (From a letter to his wife, written on the 28th October, 1946, — twelve days after the hanging of the Martyrs of Nüremberg).

"What the death of the eleven will mean once, only a few are capable to anticipate - and even less i can write about it. We are in the middle of a great shift in time. what we will have to endure are the laborpains. Everything seems negative - and one time again there will be given birth to something new and great"
why does this wory me? remember the prophecy to september 23rd?
>1And a great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed in the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
>2She was pregnant and crying out in the pain and agony of giving birth.
like the labor pains hess mentioned? and there is also this
>6You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. These things must happen, but the end is still to come.
>7Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
>8All these are the beginning of birth pains.
>Birth pains

>Keksburg Acorn
Heh, nearly had me there.

isnt that the bitch people claimed yesterday or so that she became redpill?

Question before I go walk my dogs.
> How would we use new technology to actually detect, confirm and eventually sample or capture these phenomenon?

We know something is going on. There's infrared footage from Chile and other locations of something flying that is invisible but physical.

>Kecksburg
Really?

There's no getting away from him, is there?

This belongs on

tis laddy, tis.
Save it my friend. it's all yours.

So the way I think these UFO's work is they have spinning shit that keeps them upright. A pic I saw had 3 balls on the bottom and my theory is that they spin mad fast so that the rotational inertia keeps it stationary so that it doesn't flip over. It would use propulsion to get higher up and shit, but this is probably how they stay stationary in the air.

Now if the gov't wanted to slowly "invent" these, they would need something to push this science onto the populations so that they could more easily understand this.

pic related

Hello, whats going on in this thread ?

the principle that spinning stuff keeps stable is nothing new. what they would need to introduce slowly is the basis on which it levitates which i believe is either through electromagnetic forces/hutchison effect, or sound levitation, and maybe both

>Not just you, but pretty much this entire thread.

Next comes the orgone and "muh fluoride" I bet.

Read the book i just posted lad

i thought the Chile navy video was a ch-47 in the clouds

if so the chilean navy either tried to spread disinfo, or is pretty bad at survailing their airspace if they cant identify something based on the position.
either way i dont think it looks like a helicopter what you see in the video

Lad read the book i posted

Dug through this shit way back in the day when CoD: WaW released Der Riese and the Nazi Zombie backstory was the deepest shit I'd ever seen. Spooky stuff.

at some point maybe, but i have so many recommedations already to watch and read, can hardly keep up

>Chile

If the Nazis really perfected this technology, the UFO sightings in Chile make sense.

Since, you know, it is said that many Nazis fled to South America after the war...

see

Its red mecury

kek

Can I get a brief summary of the hollow earth theory, by the way? Is this related to the Antarctica censorship on Google Maps?

the theory is that the earth is hollow, and according to legends there are already civilizations in there. allegedly there is even an inner sun that gives light. and i believe it is. if you go to the northpole you will see a pattern like in pic related as well which could be either google being too lazy to stitch the pictures together properly, or them covering shit up poorly.
some user actually mentioned that he believes there isnt a real physical realm inside the earth, but that there are certain portals leading to other worlds which then makes it seem like you went inside the earth with some fixed portals for example being in antarctica and one in somewhere in the tibetian mountains, with others popping up randomly.

(to be continued)

there is also the untersberg. thats a mountain in germany which has a lot of myths around it. people dissappear without a trace and sometimes never return, and sometimes return after a few months or in case of some newly wed couple after 100 years. Hitler as well as Himmler seemed to have special interest in that mountain. these stories reminded me of the missing 411. for those who dont know: its about people, as far as i know mostly kids, that go in the woods with their family and goe missing. but its often a very similar story. the kid is out of sight for a second and then just gone. sometimes forever, sometimes returns after a few weeks or months. often miles away from where they dissappeared on the other side of a mountain range they never could have walked to on their own. sometimes they find the kids without shoes on, sometimes they find just the clothes of the kids neatly folded but no sign of the kids. police dogs either lose the scent or refuse to continue the search and often shortly after bad weather hits the area causing the traces to be destroyed. the childs who are found again say they dont know what happened but it seems certain they werent in the woods on their own all the time. could there be something relation to the untersberg? could both be the result of these portals popping up? or some completely different phenomena?
also look into: and

Wow. I didn't know about any of this. I would say it's crazy, but a lot of stuff that I would have laughed off as crazy years ago doesn't seem so far fetched now. Thanks, user.

At 8:16 in the vidya. BRRRRRAAAAPPPP oh my was that my propellant? BBBRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPP or am I dropping a chem trail to turn the frogs gay? BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPP oh it sure smells good just like the atmosphere at home. BBBBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

What do anons here think of Corey Goode?

Is he a deep state larp? Is he legit?

he gives me weird vibes, not exactly like he is lying, but something is off definitely. I thought it might be MKUltra making him actually believe that stuff, and some user once mentioned that something he talks about would remind him of a trigger they used in some supersoldier program which uses methods similar to MKUltra but are a bit above that.
another user on infinity chan said he would use brainwashing techniques himself, and indeed i feel like his audience, at least in that video i watched like 10-15 minutes of, does seem like a cult imo. but everyone should judge himself
youtube.com/watch?v=5-ff_Rnv47k
user also mentioned it would be weird how nervous the guy in the beginning is that announces corey, as if knows he is fucked if he fucks up. the pentagram on his left hand and the other symbols on his other arm dont make him any less suspicious>I would say it's crazy, but a lot of stuff that I would have laughed off as crazy years ago doesn't seem so far fetched now.
i guess thats where we all are user. shits crazy

I wish reddit would keep their "humor" to themselves.

You're on the computer pretty late tonight Sven. Did your wife kick you out of the bedroom again?

Well he makes some rather bold claims. Mainly that the sun is going to do some fantastical things within the next 3 years, of which will require et assistance to make less extreme.

If nothing happens, we can assume he was lying outright I guess.

I do think it's interesting that he posts cosmic disclosure to read for free on his website. Seems kind of unlike what a charlatan would do, as they'd be hoarding every $ imaginable.

I guess with him we can only see.

What's your take on Nat Soc ufo contact though? Corey himself claims they had contact with an inner earth group which appears like their idealistic version of an aryan.

>flag
Another great display. It's 7 am you fat fuck, that's morning.

This shit belongs on /x/

well, him not taking money maybe means that not the information is what he sells, but his listeners, and that he sells it to whoever wants the people believe that for whatever reason. so it could be the government paying him to give out disinfo to the people and distract them from the truth. about the contact with the inner earth people i think that could very well be true, that they helped out the nazis as they did apparently with different civilizations through out history by either helping them create the civilizations or save people from a cataclysmic event . i somehow dont buy the alien stuff, not because i think there are no aliens, but it somehow sounds fishy.
heared of project bluebeam? i have multiple theories about its purpose:
>Stage an alien invasion from scratch to scare us and "unite" us under a one world government to fight them creating the new world order
>Disguising an invasion of demons as (friendly?) aliens so we dont try to fight them off
>Making the Nazis when they come back from antarctica in their saucers seem like aliens so noone would even think about joining their forces and fights the nazis instead of those who opress us for centuries now
i feel like the whole alien narrative is kind of a primer for bluebeam

Time for work Sven!

Also, BBBBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP