Rate my shitty race essay

Rate my shitty race essay

medium.com/@himmIer/the-boiling-melting-pot-eb6365e745b4?source=linkShare-df8d09ae3deb-1495061864

Other urls found in this thread:

occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

8.5/10
I disagree on some points on privilege but overall it's pretty accurate. Doesn't feel too "fashy" so the normies won't dismiss it after reading it for 1 second.

Thank you sir. I think it's important to not go full 1488 when trying to discuss this stuff with norms. The way people like Jared Taylor go about race discussion is the best path.

High school level analysis. Would not recommend publishing such tripe next time.

ok, it's shitty

it's shitty

Covers too much with a small text, and consequently the leaps in the argumentation are too big. You won't convince anyone who isn't already a 14er.

This was my first attempt at writing and it's admittedly amateur and shit but thanks for reading

>Every other race that enters America assimilates either one way or the other.
being civilized doesn't mean being "white"
>hispanics towards black America
citation needed
>Not only are we divided geographically, but now technologically. This is natural.
what is unnatural??
>That’s because multi racial societies are wholly unnatural.
multiracial societies/empries have been a thing for thousands of years, globalisation is different of course, but the concept isn't that new
plus, that's just your unfounded opinion without any real conclusive argument behind it
>Being forced to live amongst one another has been uncomfortable for all involved.
subjective and projecting
>we have whites hating themselves, feeling white guilt, being ashamed of their heritage.
true for many white people, but blown out of proportion

to continue

>the fact that blacks exist in a country founded by Europeans
blacks have been a part of the american history since the beginning, unwillingly for the most part, but still a part of it
>they are constantly forced to compare themselves to whites is cruel to blacks.
you presume a white superiority to make this statement, subjective
>I’d like to talk about interracial couples, which is the apex of unnatural.
why, there has always been mixing of different people since human history
>No multi racial relationship is completely healthy.
subjective and projecting

conceptually you're on the right track but your phrasing could use some work. try to be cognizant that you shouldn't write how you speak.

Working on my own essay so I can finish an online class and get my degree in a month. I'll read when I'm done.
>keep writing essays and seek out people who can write well for constructive criticism. One day you will be great at forming arguments and getting them across on paper.
> t. Guy who is about to be a 1st year law student.

boiling melting pot is a nice title
but

>Himmler

way to discredit yourself

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

>The two aspects are self hatred and fetishization.
citation needed
>A white who dates a black is usually in some capacity fetishizing them.
how so, if I like the look I'll put my dick in it, why is it automatically fetishizing?
>A black who dates a white is usually experiencing some form of self hatred.
you don't know that, also same argument as above
>Notice the type of black person that dates whites. They are never the ghetto dwelling type
because people wit education would never date a ghetto nigger, doesn't even depend on race, but white people are more educated

This isn't a shill thread idiot.

It's not meant to be a conclusive scientific essay, it's an opinion piece.

>being civilized doesn't mean being "white"
never said that
>citation needed
living in america and having an ounce of awareness as to your surroundings
>what is unnatural??
being forced to live with other races
>multiracial societies/empries have been a thing for thousands of years
you're speaking about societies and empires that had a concrete cultural identity which the other races assimilated into. segregation in America caused blacks to form their own culture and integration has been awkward because of it
>subjective and projecting
tell that to self hating blacks who bleach their skin
>blacks have been a part of the american history since the beginning, unwillingly for the most part, but still a part of it
yes, but nothing more than being used as farm equipment. the laws, constitution, institutions, all products of Europeans
>you presume a white superiority to make this statement, subjective
white is the default in America, everythin exists as a comparison to it
>why, there has always been mixing of different people since human history
im talking about black and whites in America, not historically. this was noted at the beginning.

this

>Of course white supremacy exists in America, it’s a majority white country!
maybe you should skip this concept entirely, independly of race, especially since whites will be a minority in the future
>and most blacks probably want it to be replaced with black supremacy.
subjective speculation and blacks don't have the numbers, their population didn't increase very much since decades
talk about hispanics maybe
>I’m not suggesting black Americans be kicked out of the country.
where to? africa?
>Segregation where our own facilities and institutions are of the same quality, made by our own and used by our own.
now way this would work, not with the same quality

Anyone heard of this fella named Seth Rich?

>citation needed
my opinion
>how so, if I like the look I'll put my dick in it, why is it automatically fetishizing?
true but I still think there's a level of fetishizing either skin color/taboo something like that
>you don't know that, also same argument as above
you don't see what interracial couples im talking about because you don't live here. most of the black women who date white men here wear weaves, talk very white, and look down on other blacks
>because people wit education would never date a ghetto nigger, doesn't even depend on race, but white people are more educated
this is a good point, but still there's cases where white college educated girls get with ghetto boons out of fetishization

You seem to think that this is anything more than an opinion piece based on my observation of race relations and how blacks and whites interact in this country which you have zero knowledge of

Bump

>>being civilized doesn't mean being "white"
>never said that
how do you differentiate between an asian who values asian virtues which overlap with white virtues from an asian that assimiliates towards whites? that was my point basically
>living in america and having an ounce of awareness as to your surroundings
well I guess I have to take your word for it
>that had a concrete cultural identity which the other races assimilated into
romans had a power center of course, but a "concrete cultural identity" seems like an unrealistic presumption to me
>being forced to live with other races
but why is it unnatural when it occurs all the time?
>tell that to self hating blacks who bleach their skin
I'm not denying its existence, but you make it seem all blacks "have to" feel this way
>yes, but nothing more than being used as farm equipment. the laws, constitution, institutions, all products of Europeans
I get your point but all these people are long dead and people today, white or black, have nothing to do with it
and blacks are here because of the people who founded it if you want to go down this route

>Asians usually assimilate towards white America, hispanics towards black America.
Since when do spics assimilate into nigger cultures? They live on other sides of the country for the most part, and in locations where they do interact, like in California and Chicago, they hate each other and have gang warfare. Niggers are even starting to move back to the South for that reason.

>I’m not suggesting black Americans be kicked out of the country. I’m simply suggesting fair segregation. Truly “separate but equal”. We would all be better off segregated. I don’t mean the segregation of the past. Segregation where our own facilities and institutions are of the same quality, made by our own and used by our own. There’s a lot more to discuss and it’s complicated, but I’m just trying to demonstrate the blueprint. I believe this is the only way for there to be true peace between the races in America.
Kek. Never going to happen. Niggers have a low IQ, and are incapable of building and maintaining things as well as Whites are. The races already self-segregate to a large extent.
occidentaldissent.com/2016/07/11/top-10-reasons-there-will-never-be-a-black-ethnostate/

>how do you differentiate between an asian who values asian virtues which overlap with white virtues from an asian that assimiliates towards whites? that was my point basically
most second gen Asians don't indulge in Asian culture and have a sort of cultural cringe towards it. Only the first gen Asians do
>but why is it unnatural when it occurs all the time?
the fact that the races naturally segregate themselves into their own churches/schools etc is proof of it. integration has failed mostly and it's reflected in the hyper increase in identity politics
>I'm not denying its existence, but you make it seem all blacks "have to" feel this way
I'm not saying that I'm saying it's a product of the failure of multi racial societies

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>On one side, we have whites hating themselves, feeling white guilt, being ashamed of their heritage. On the other, you have blacks bleaching their skin, wearing hair that isn’t theirs, rampant self hatred. This is mainly due to living in a racially integrated society where we are forced to compare each other constantly.
One of the reasons why multicultural societies are the way they are and identity politics is strong is because humans evolved to be tribal animals. Preferring your tribe over other tribes is generally evolutionarily advantageous. On the topic of White guilt, there are a number of reasons for this: 1. Whites having more wealth feel a need to satisfy the Power Process, outlined in Industrial Society And Its Future. 2. Xenoestrogens 3. Whites naturally feeling more guilt and being more universalist than other races, and 4. (((them))) having control over the media and education system.
washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm
jaymans.wordpress.com/2017/01/16/clannishness-the-series-a-finer-grained-look-at-how-it-happened/

>I’d like to talk about interracial couples, which is the apex of unnatural.
Define "unnatural".

>No multi racial relationship is completely healthy.
Citation needed. Maybe SOME interracial relationships are pathological, but that does not mean that all are or even a majority are. One advantage of interracial couples, in the case of Whites dating Blacks, for instance, is that it weeds out the nigger-tier Whites from the White gene pool.

>Of course white supremacy exists in America, it’s a majority white country!
That and the fact that Whites generally have a higher IQ than Blacks and Hispanics. The US could arguably even be called a Jewish supremacist nation.

>Define "unnatural".
contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal.
>Citation needed. Maybe SOME interracial relationships are pathological, but that does not mean that all are or even a majority are. One advantage of interracial couples, in the case of Whites dating Blacks, for instance, is that it weeds out the nigger-tier Whites from the White gene pool.
personal opinion and I agree with your point

>the fact that the races naturally segregate themselves into their own churches/schools etc is proof of it.
that's true to some degree, but there are so many other factors involved as well that aren't the product of race but the attributions associated with it
it's not like many blacks willlingly decided to live in shitty ghettos where only other blacks live

anyway, it's late here so I'm going to bed

Thanks for the discussion, goodnight

Bump

>contrary to the ordinary course of nature; abnormal.
t. person who is using a computer and uses unnatural modern technology. By your definition of "unnatural" meaning "abnormal", a lot of things could be considered unnatural. Life itself could be considered unnatural. Earth was once a barren planet devoid of life, and as far as we can tell, most of the universe of devoid of life. Mass extinctions could also be considered unnatural, occurring only once every 100 million years or so. If you are concerned about things being "unnatural", you might as well go full anarcho-primitivist.

>personal opinion and I agree with your point
"Personal opinion" seems to translate as "a gut feeling that I have no evidence for".

>I'll just say it's shitty right off the bat
>that way if you criticize me I can say I already knew that
>haha can't meme the irony master

Creating a truly 'separate but equal" society seems highly unrealistic, unless you are willing to pump massive amounts of money into black communities only for it to be thrown away. The solutions I see are as follows:
>1. Abolish all diversity quotas and allow strict segregation, and sharp differences in wealth
>2. Create a new Black ethnostate in the South, which will probably require deporting blacks by force and will almost certainly turn into a third world shithole, and Hispanic ethnostate in the Southwest
>3. Forced deportation to Africa or some other location, and Mexico
>4. Genocide of blacks and hispanics, or at least the poorest and least intelligent of them
>5. Eugenics to make the lesser races on par with Whites in terms of intelligence
>6. Do nothing