SETH RICH UNMASKING

ANY NEW INFO ON THIS?

SETH RICH THREAD.

ONE user WAS UNCOVERING THE HOSPITAL HE WENT TO / DOCTORS HE SAW. UPDATES?

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH!

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/msKYF7A
youtube.com/watch?v=Dsa2s20Rc5w
nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-get-death-certificate.html
doh.dc.gov/node/118872
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR653xk_jTAhVBSiYKHabsB20QFghAMAY&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/29/being-a-doctor-who-performs-abortions-means-you-always-fear-your-life-is-in-danger/&usg=AFQjCNEopeIe1xuFPfYmoRP9ICWy1IwWcA
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR653xk_jTAhVBSiYKHabsB20QFgg9MAU&url=http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/05/476775501/can-a-hospital-tell-a-doctor-to-stop-talking-about-abortion&usg=AFQjCNEyc5eId8fnGVwJ7pzfkpEyl9AdxA
youtube.com/watch?v=QMbQGSWsN_0
youtube.com/watch?v=KXn6FzWBS4o
riggedit.com/seth-rich/
nbcwashington.com/news/local/Man-Shot-Killed-in-Northwest-DC-386316391.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RIOUcBSxLa8
mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/publication/attachments/Verizon-2016-Tickets-Jul-Dec..pdf
mikemueller.weebly.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.
Come on folks. We've already looked into this and there is seriously nothing substantial here.

Bump

Thread investigating the hospital involved.

That sure is rich coming from a South Africa, user.

Hey friends. Listen…unions are…evil. Like all things, they began with somewhat good intentions, and the average lefty dummy thinks they just negotiate higher pay or a good health plan, but they quickly devolved into evil, evil stuff. Their leadership are often literal Commies actively working to subvert and destroy America. These people are some truly despicable human beings. Like all things, some are worse than others...

Which brings me to the SEIU.

The SEIU is one of the largest unions in the country. They have over 1 million hospital workers alone.

In the early 80's they joined forces with Local 1199 of the Drug, Hospital, and Health Care Employees Union to form Local 1199 SEIU, the largest local union in the US. Now, Local 1199 was formed by actual Commies back in the 30's. Was investigated further in the 40's. Join up with the Civil Rights movement in the 50's. Martin Luther King Jr. is on record as saying it's his favorite union and we all know what he was.

Yada, yada, yada, that's just a bit of history, let's speed up a bit.

As an example, let's take a look at a guy named Patrick Gaspard.

So a guy named Patrick Gaspard starts out his career working for Jesse Jackson and, by the late 90's, is working for the union as Executive Vice President for Politics and Legislation. He works there for 9 years. In '03 he briefly does some work for Soros' America Coming Together. He's basically "loaned" out to various Democrats like Andrew Cuomo, Yvette Clark, and Al Sharpton.

In '07, Barack Obama offers him a job, which he suspiciously turns down, but he works hard to block John Edwards endorsement within the Union. The SEIU throws their full support behind Obama in the 2008 election (at his urging and to the tune of $28 million in financial backing). After the election, Gaspard accepts the job to become Obama's White House Political Director. Hmmm...

He does that for 2 years, until he leaves to go be the Executive Director of the DNC for 2011-2013 during Obama's reelection. This time the SEIU delivers $70 million to the reelection campaign, making them the largest donor. Hmmm...

Guess who gets named U.S. Ambassador to South Africa in 2013? You guessed it.

The same Patrick Gaspard who cites people like black-pride poet, Aime Cesaire among his personal heroes. While he's down there he gets accused of trying to pull regime change which he actually turns into a big joke on Twitter.

Cut to December 2016, when his work is done and he leaves to become Vice President of Open Society Foundations.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that the SEIU are/were the largest backers of ACORN and this guy did work for them? Oh, did I also mention Obama wanted to turn the SEIU into a "civilian army".

$0.02 has been deposited to your account
>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

HE

discord.gg/msKYF7A

join the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing!

Just report and hide, they must be specifically targeting seth rich threads

thank you for the link to that thread. A lot happening, we need to stay on top of it and keep track of the things we're finding.

why must we false flag shill? is it purely ironic, or are you trying to make the shilling problem look even bigger than it is?

Divide and Conquer

Honeypot

Cute

bro, stop spamming seth rich threads if you don't have any new info

You're not getting away with it this time Shlomo

Seth Rich Surgery user screenshot. Spread it.

Keep this spreading

#HillaryForPrison

rare

do you really not realize that the south africa user isn't a real shill? i'm wondering why some of you pretend to be shills. is it just to artificially inflate the presence of them so that people think it's a worse issue than it truly is? all that does is make us look bad from the outside.

Seth was a goodlooking Chad and some incel went ER and killed Seth in his incel rage.

This is 100% legit. Heard it from my sources.

you believe this?
really???

can we just fucking gas them already?

getting close now Sup Forums never seen so much shilling even during the election

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH
THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

THE DNC KILLED SETH RICH

They are terrified.

How sad is it that in todays age we cannot have free discussion on an internet board.

Bumpity bump

Bump

terrified of what? are you so much of a pussy you are afraid of your own fantasies? why is no one pulling his autopsy or death certificate paperwork? this shit is easy if you faggots weren't so fucking lazy

How the fuck do I get to that paperwork? If I could i for sure would. But I am thousands of miles away with zero computer skills.

are you really too fucking dumb to google?

>In many states, you can get either informational or “certified” copies of a death certificate. Informational copies are for personal records and are usually available to anyone who requests them.

just ask, nigger. you fucking millennials need to start learning how to use a fucking search engine

youtube.com/watch?v=Dsa2s20Rc5w

nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-get-death-certificate.html

Shill fag

bimp

Da fuck is that?

Thank you user. Sage slides and get more pollacks on this. This is starting to smell like a smoking gun

Wikileaks has to know more about this than we do.

Or they are a hell of a lot more capable in getting this information than we are.

Here user, send $20 to LeQuandra and she will send you "dat shit wheneva da fuck she gets to it."

doh.dc.gov/node/118872

Bumping as hard as Seth Rich did when he was MURDERED BY THE DNC

I'm an intern at a hospital, everything he has stated aligns with trauma treatment protocol, nil LARPing

the shills are now saying that he was assassinated by russia, to hide the connection to wikileaks. clearly a dem offensive narrative that still involves russia. they are in panic mode. WATCH OUT FOR AND SQUASH THAT NARRATIVE.

Damn thats a hard

Next tactic? Every Trump voter received a paycheck from Russia. You heard it here folks.

some one needs to do this right fucking now

Where the fuck is my check?!

if i'm a shill then pay me some fucking money for all this free shitposting i'm doing, nigger

It's a tree mushroom shaped like pepe, are you blind?

Holy shit balls

"The attack took place across the street from a convenience store on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks away from Howard University Hospital."

>Howard University Hospital

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3724508/Parents-slain-DNC-staffer-Seth-Rich-ask-help-three-weeks-slain-DC-street.html

Bump.

doc user claims that SR was received at Washington Hospital Center.

Bump

So-they all knew Russia did not hack the DNC or have anything to do with the election because they all knew Seth Rick was the Wikileaks source yet they used Russia as an excuse to unmask thousands of Americans. And there was no DNC Wikileaks until October 2016. So, how did they claim any meddling in the election before that? Lies -all lies. Tumbling down. Speical prosecutor. screen shot all of these threads and send them to the new Prosecutor Sessions just assigned.

We have to at least get the hospital right. Which one was it?

I have no idea. that is why this is important.

This just in: Seth Rich discovered to be working for the Russians, anonymous sources have said to CNN, Wolf Blitzer commentating: Seth Rich's assassination was a matter of national security, Trump and Putin hired Seth Rich to leak the info. Impeach now!

I started to tell my mother about the whole consipracy, and she (being fairly bluepilled) stating that it was either nothing or it was the russians that killed him.

If Howard hospital was 3 blocks away and they took him to WHC could be a tell in itself. Maybe they had more friendlies there.

I just read through all of this and unfortunately there doesn't appear to be anything noteworthy. It is getting late tho, we all better get some sleep.

Same man I've supposedly been shilling very hard for Russia. I want in.

The shills are becoming discouraged.

FOUND THE DOCTOR!!!!

DOCTOR HORVATH-COSPAR. MATCHES THE LETTER PERFECTLY. SHE IS ON NPI REGISTRY MEANING SHE'S LICENSED TO PRACTICE IN DC

STRANGLEY, SHE IS GIVING PRO ABORTION INTERVIEWS TO WASHINGTON POST AND NPR. SHE IS A GYNO AND AN ABORTION DOCTOR. WHY IS SHE OPERATING ON A GUNSHOT VICTIM?

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=7&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR653xk_jTAhVBSiYKHabsB20QFghAMAY&url=https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/10/29/being-a-doctor-who-performs-abortions-means-you-always-fear-your-life-is-in-danger/&usg=AFQjCNEopeIe1xuFPfYmoRP9ICWy1IwWcA

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=6&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiR653xk_jTAhVBSiYKHabsB20QFgg9MAU&url=http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2016/05/05/476775501/can-a-hospital-tell-a-doctor-to-stop-talking-about-abortion&usg=AFQjCNEyc5eId8fnGVwJ7pzfkpEyl9AdxA

Hi newfriend, welcome to pole

there is a little hottie dnc girl named lindsey horvath

what makes u think this is the doctor

Anyone heard from codefag the past couple of hours?

The EVIDENCE is REAL:

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:

Hannity & Limbaugh:

I dare you to INFORM YOURSELF :

Facts /Timeline/ Sources on SETH RICH HERE:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

jesus fucking christ

Bump

how would these have any new info
wow we can confirm death from bullet wounds
thanks for the tip faggot

bumper cars with libs strapped to the front

lmao what the fuck
thats as stupid as claiming something like trump is a russian shill

Bumpity bump bump

FUCK. LETS SOLVE IT OURSELVES

If a fraction of investigative work that went to pizzagate went into this, this case would be closed.

1. What is the EXACT location where Rich's body was found?

2. Post any and all news photos from the reporting.

3. Detail the exact sequence of events which led to his death.

4. Get anons in the area to do tasks and report back with photos or go door to door in the neighborhood where he was shot.

I am thinking if we can trace what his route was and where he was walking, we can then cross reference with any surveillance cameras. Then we can at least ask if video was ever checked or is missing. Even if we get some video and have to go through hundreds of license plates (take Sup Forums but a day).

Create a new thread dedicated to investigative work only if necessary.

404 ARE YOU KIDDING ME.

Get on a discord, the mods are cucking threads

We only need to solve this and it will reveal connections to pedogate. Two birds one stone.

The EVIDENCE is REAL:

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:

Hannity & Limbaugh:

Facts /Timeline/ Sources on SETH RICH HERE :

riggedit.com/seth-rich/

That is the point. There is always something, you just got to be determined enough to find it. Maybe one of the houses had surveillance video. If they go on record, say that that it was taken by police, we ask to see it and they don't have it. WHO LOST IT could be another pivotal clue as that person would be connected to the people who murdered him.

uhhhhh what the fuck happened to this thread

Mods cracking down on Seth Rich threads by invoking rule 4, probably.

OK.

Found initial video report. Witness says he heard shots at 4:19 AM.

yea that area has an insane number of cameras how the fuck does someone get away with a murder in dc outside of a third world nigger zone

ALL of the doctors who practice at WHC as their base of operations have the same address in the NPI registry.

Jeez louise.

It's not her, even though she is a priestess of Moloch.

Here is a Seth's potential routes from Lou's City Bar to where he was found by police.

youtube.com/watch?v=RIOUcBSxLa8

This.

screen cap this shit in case we get shut down

joe capone in mayor's suite at verizon center for capitals game december 2016.

one of his payments?

mayor.dc.gov/sites/default/files/dc/sites/mayormb/publication/attachments/Verizon-2016-Tickets-Jul-Dec..pdf

> This

someone on that list will get suicided

Flagler Pl. is one way south, took V eastbound to 1st, took 1st all the way north to WHC.

This is the original report. They interview his neighbor. Google searching his name comes up with this. mikemueller.weebly.com/
>Connections to hospital that treated Seth Rich
>His main job is storytelling

Could his "neighbor" be part of this?

To bad there are no ping record from cell phone carriers that are open source from that evening in the area

It's literally nothing.. Go to sleep.

The EVIDENCE is REAL:

Jimmy Dore on Seth Rich:

Hannity & Limbaugh:

Facts /Timeline/ Sources on SETH RICH HERE:

riggedit.com/seth-rich/