Can we have a frank and honest discussion in good faith about what the appointment of a special prosecutor (Robert...

Can we have a frank and honest discussion in good faith about what the appointment of a special prosecutor (Robert Mueller, former FBI director) means for the Trump administration?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/media/seth-rich-family-apology-retraction-fox-news-wttg/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Drumpf is fucked

It's theater.

Dems are just trying to stifle any meaningful administrative achievements, and get payback for Trump's slander of Obama.

It's a dangerous game though, it will definitely hurt the economy, international relations, and domestic politics.

I just hope people get angry at the Democrats for this, but I don't think they will.

Not Good, Time waster from Trump.

Trump should be spending all of his time trying to get people back to work

It means that in order to fully investigate whether or not Russia meddled in the election there will have to be some proof about where Wikileaks got the emails. Cue CrowdStrikes phoney document; cue Seth rich's computer showing 44,000 DNC emails with attachments sent to Wikileaks. Cue Craig Murray saying he met an American DNC staffer in New York who handed him, in person, the downloaded Podesta emails for Wikileaks. So what did Russia do???? Was Seth Rich or maybe even also dead Joe Montano Russian?

He's Clinton crony -- very bad news.

newswithviewes. has a great article on the situation, but I don't have a link handy.

He sucks jebs dick
It's fucking over for my homeboy I'm drinking whiskey tonight

It means bad news for Trump.

It means Flynn will probably go to jail for lying to Mueller's former buddies in the FBI at the very least.

He's a hound dog and a patriot.
Trump's fucked.

>trumps russian loans
>trumps relationship with epstein
>trumps adultery
>trumps relationship with qaddafi
>trumps real estate deals with russian mobsters

It's over.

> Dems are just trying

Dems have no power. You are either desperately reaching or you have no idea what you're talking about

>it will definitely hurt the economy, international relations, and domestic politics.

Trump's already done all that. This bullshit knocked Wall St. for a loop today, and it's probably a good reason as to why it was addressed by REPUBLICANS.

What I'd like to know is why this can't be for Clinton as well

This is Sup Forums on Sup Forums. We can't have that about anything.

Why would it be? Her investigation is over. Let it go, the election is also over.

Mueller isn't investigating Trump whatsoever.

>Mueller isn't investigating Trump whatsoever.

Sure he is. Trump is being investigated for firing Comey to stop an investigation. The Comey memo also reinforces that Trump also interfered in the Mike Flynn investigation.

The Treasury Department's Crimes unit is also directly investigating Trump's financials.

Just because Trump says it (3x), doesn't make it true.

Seriously can anyone count how many times has Trump been made to appear as the underdog by the US media?
Must be over 10 times since 2015 by now and every single time internet faggots fall for it and honestly believe Trump is fucked causing hours worth of shitposts I end up reading.

He's fucked. RIP Trump presidency 2017 - 2017.

In 3 months he's report there is no evidence of Russia/Trump collusion and the libs will scream he's a Russian agent.

How is Trump wasting any time on this?

You know it took Nixon 4 years to get to this point.

Trump managed it in 4 months

All the anonymous and FBI insiders and scared witnesses about the DNC , Seth Rich, Wikileaks, the conspiracy to invent the Russia hoax to try to start WWW111 for Mossad and the deep State and so much more will now have a muster point and one place to send everthing anyone has. A Whistleblower hotline would also be a good idea since the people behind all of this corruption kill witnesses. Everybody is terrified. Bust this criminal murderous cabal wide open. And, sorry John McCain and Brennan-tell your Mossad friends there will be no war with Russia over this.

CNN says it so it's true! I cut my dick off I identify as a fire truck WEEEEWOOOOWEEEWOOOO

No, Trump isn't under investigation, his campaign is.

Micheal Flynn

Turkey

Benghazi

the end may justify the means..he could be a patriot

drumpf btfo

Yet.

He just got a free pass to investigate anyone related to the president.

The only government agency investigating Trump is the CNN.

>No, Trump isn't under investigation, his campaign is.

Do you even realize how stupid that is?

kek

Trump is purging the hostile elements deeply embedded within the US government.
You thought there would be no push-back?

Depends of how much authority he has. Special investigations always go sideways.

He might end up indicting the leakers Trump complains about.

Just a heads up reconciliation ends in June so after that you are gonna need 60 votes for anything. This is killing the time Trump has left. He has 2 weeks and all of it will be spent on this.
The entire thing is about runnong out the clock and it is working very well

they can keep getting extensions or force the gov'ment shutdown.

No they cantm the legal window in which the process can be used ends in june. To extend it you would need 60 votes to change senate rules.

Do you realize how stupid you are being by intentionally avoiding the reality of the situation in a cheap ploy to fool others?

Trump isn't under investigation. How many times must that be laid out for you to realize that his campaign being placed under investigation for something that never happened holds no connection to him?

>Just because Trump says it doesn't make it true
Funny that you ignore the fact that you saying what you're saying doesn't make it true either. You're grasping for straws, nigger. Intellectual battle isn't the forte of the left, clearly..

If by pushback you mean repeatedly punching yourself, then no.

>loans from russia aren't illegal
>clinton took millions from russia too for selling our uranium

>his relationship with epstein is non-existent

>adultery is meaningless here

>qaddafi is long gone, and never had a "relationship" like you imply

>another unproven delusion

Trump is just fine kiddo.
Hillary, Podesta, Brock, Soros are the ones who need to worry. Once they're gone, cucks like yourself won't have shit to stand on. Regular people will spit on you whenever convenient.

Thats a big jaw

Mitchell is just shitposting and beating his chest like the rest of you, he doesn't know how any of this will go down.

You guys do realize Robert Mueller threatened to resign in 2004 due to the governments Domestic Spying Program. I assume he isn't to keen on FISA and unmasking US citizens without warrant.

This. Trump recent power pays have been devastating. Surprised everyone. Mix that with Seth Rich. The dems are going for broke. And some republican enemies. And all embedded enemies.

It means Trump is at best a one term president.

Trump firing Comey then threatening him on Twitter is what directly led to this special council.
This 4D ping pong sure is over my head. Good move Trump! #MAGA

Thats how fucked up Libs are, they will bullshit no matter the cost. Our economy will suffer and nothing meaningful will get accomplished. If after this some time goes and things do not improve, Trump just needs to go scorched earth.

Also, those DNC servers that they refused the FBI to look at... well now they got to pony up.

Not a single tweet since that btw

This.

Can't find proof if there is no proof.

Isnt that exactly what the GOP did to Obama?

you are going to be so disappoint.

Why did Bush appoint him then?

>The Comey memo also reinforces that Trump also interfered in the Mike Flynn investigation.
then why did Comey testify under oath on May 3 saying that none of that happened?

The GOP had no power for the first 2 years. They are complicit as well.

Trump would never actually be impeached. To do so under Republican House and Senate would be political suicide for Republicans and they only care about themselves. They'd rather have a treasonous man in office than risk their own positions of power by sullying their Party's Brand. The Republican Party itself is wholly corrupt and criminal, not just Trump, Trump is just also a traitor. With that said, at best, like Nixon, the scandal would possibly lead to Trump resigning but he's such a selfish manchild who would take the whole world down with him out of spite before resigning. So, in short, one can best hope for Trump's batteries to run out like the morbidly obese limped dick traitor he is. Furthermore, all Trump supporters are domestic terrorists who should be imprisoned.

No. Obama was a globalist. Note the only things he accomplished have no real impact on the economy.

The whole thing was a charade

I know. Don't worry though, he'll slip up again.

hillbag, bubba bill, whos mother was a racetrack whore are going to prison. Comey let them off the hook because the nig in charge of justice would let her off and let her enjoy double jeopardy.

dick ears mulatto obama and hilldog are going down. Prison. All of them. Hense the media frantic pushback. Its all ogre/

> filename
Top fucking kek. The man believes the craziest shit.

You don't belong here.

I didn't know Hilary was the president
Good to know

money.cnn.com/2017/05/17/media/seth-rich-family-apology-retraction-fox-news-wttg/index.html

No

Trump is going to go full Nixon and try to fire his boss for not firing him and it will be game over.

2016-2025.

Are you high on crack? Trump is only increasing corruption in Washington. His recent "shake ups" have been to remove honest men who are investigating him and to appoint corrupt puppets.