You seem jealous

You seem jealous.

to the gas chamber with you kike

Yeah but those fucking noses, goy. Not in a million years.

so when a Palestinian kid throws a rock at the great wall of israeli apartheid, and brave IDF responds by firing 60 tomahawk missiles at Gaza's only power plant leaving the population in destitute darkness for most of the day (This really happened a few summers back BTW)... does that make you feel brave, you slimy merchant?

You lost the last 2 wars, in Lebanon and now in Syria (Isis and Al Nusra are your guys)

Please leave.

copy and paste this in shill threads.

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH. (((THEY))) ARE TRYING TO BURY THIS STORY IN EVERY SINLGE WAY CURRENTLY POSSIBLE. DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

Fucking meme magic, it's real.

(you)

I don't think anyone's going to deny Israel's impressive military record desu

Shadilay, he is here!

Israel is pretty based in my opinion. t. Diaspora Jew.

>a day after you were created so you attack them and win in six days

No the six day war was 19 years later dipshit.

DELET THIS NOW

Go back to t_d they love sucking jew cock there

checked and kek'd

Only time I've been to reddit was when coontown was still up.

Weeew

Cutting Dicks.
Kissing Walls.
Worshiping fake gods.

Yeah real jealous jew faggot. I would hate to be a fucking jew. Aryans are the master race and you are a parasitic race.

Six days? It lasted almost a year and ended in an armistice line that still exists today. It wasn't a real war either it was a small scale regional conflict.

Your image is confusing it with the so-called six day war which was also not a war. Israel leaked fake intelligence to Egypt that Israel would attack so Egypt assembled belong their border and the jews went around them through the desert and ambushed them than bombed their grounded Air Force, slaughtered hundreds to thousand Bedouin civilians, and attacked the USS Liberty. This was ironically over in a day despite the name. And a few years later the jews got BTFO in 1973 by the Arabs which also wasn't a war but the jews claim it was and even though the jews basically lost they like to say they won.

The Munich olympics was awesome and I hope we see jew Olympians kidnapped and killed again in my lifetime.

>this is a mosque
Nope
>this is a church
Nope
>man has created bowl of wrath weapons
Nope

Yes being a Jew sucks, can confirm, that being said I wouldn't really want to be a Western European right now either.

>The Munich olympics was awesome and I hope we see jew Olympians kidnapped and killed again in my lifetime.

Also for all your apparent "master race" traits most goys on Sup Forums seem like really shitty vindictive and small people who literally get off on other people's misery so idk...

Does it suck being goy?

There is no other race i would rather be. Aryans have always dominated the world.

You seem like an angry diaspora sand nigger

I always imagined it would be that way like I dream of being an Aryan and just living /innawoods/ and never worrying about anything but then I come to Sup Forums and it's full of """Aryans""" hunched over their computer screens monitoring Sup Forums 24/7 waiting for a "JIDF shill" to arrive so they can spam the thread with their 6 million "red pills about Jews" and idk...

It seems like it sucks for some at least.

Cough Mediterranean cough.

America, Europe, Australasia. All dominated by Aryans. Israel was a gift from the anglos. We are the master race. Accept it.

Why are you guys so fucking ugly?

>We are the master race. Accept it.

I tend to agree, just trying to reconcile my observations from Sup Forums.

That's fine. I respect your pride in your race, so I hope you respect me for doing the same.

td niggers go away

I didn't vote for Trump.

i do

dog bless

>posts an ultra-orthodox heeb
Even in Israel these guys are a meme and considered quite annoying and a relic of the past

>jew
>doing it's own dirty work

Hahahahahahaha no no wait.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I take it youre a kike then? Or do you sympathize with subhumans because youre a cuck?

>sand nigger calling others sand nigger

Oh that's rich

why did Jordan not attack? oh yeah you you'd them into a deal to split Palestine. There is a lot of bullshit in the standard history books about this war. Israel is a population of pussies larping as tough guys bulling kids throwing rocks. Everyone nows Jews are fucking weak pussies. Once USA abandons you... Bye Bye zionist scum

Inbreeding

You're a sad, strange little man.

kek is STRONG in this thread

He is likely a subhuman himself, perhaps a 'dreamer'

Confirmed kike

Sad!

Too bad you didn't defend yourself so vigorously when the Germans rounded you up and you all marched to your death willingly.

LMAO

Why don't you kikes just stick to your shitty land and leave us alone? Why you gotta fuck with our shit?

Idk Switzerland, my uncle was a Jewish Partisan Resistance fighter.

Pretty based fighting against overwhelming odds kind of like Israel.

Pic related.

kek

Is Kek real?

Let me get this straight. Hypothetically speaking, you make fun of me for voting Trump but then when i stated I didn't, you called me a race sympathizer?

And for the record, I have nothing to do with the Judaism religion, not even circumcision, unlike you.

Alright. How's about this one?

Trumps always been a Jew worshipper

Did you see that gif?
Is she a sand nigg
er desu senpai?

also this

>Pretty based fighting against overwhelming odds
>overwhelming odds
Bro, the jews had overwhelming odds in WW2.
Not Germans.

Israel using modern weapons, and with logistical and intelligence support from a nuclear superpower vs. retards who barely even know how to resupply themselves is like me bragging about going outside and using ant killer on the fire ants in my yard...I won a war singlehandedly...against thousands of foes...

While we're on the subject I will add that the jews fatal flaw.has always been a gross overestimation of their effectiveness as against their foes...it's why the cycle of getting expelled and getting deservedly treated like shit has continued and will continue. You can only fool and con otherwise trusting people for so long. What goes around comes around dummies. And the never forgetting internet really fucked things up for you.

I surprised it took you that long to defeat arabs

>1 post by this ID.
Really makes you think, huh?