I'm tired of liberals calling me names

I'm so fucking tired of liberals being all smug, just because I'm white and working class, they call me "uneducated", "anti-scientific", "anti-intellectual". They act as if, compared to me, they are enlightened philosophers and I am a poor, uneducated simpleton. Why are they so fucking smug? They rule the media, they rule the universities, they rule the celebrity culture and yet they still feel like they are righteous renegades.

Ignore them.

>they call me "uneducated", "anti-scientific", "anti-intellectual"

It's probably because you are actually uneducated and you come across as inarticulate. People like you call for black people to be sent back to Africa and then complain about "political correctness" when you're called a racist. You post swastikas and type "1488" on websites like these and then complain when people rightfully call you a nazi. Stop trying to play the victim and own upto being a rural and suburban retard.

Its their suppression technique. After a while you will start to notice heavily repeated words and phrases (problamatic, oh sweetie, white trash, nazi). Ignore them, their not smug, their shitting their pants right now.

Three words and an emoticon: not an argument :D. Done

Stop being such a pussy, thin skin is a leftist trait

This

"That's not an arguement sweety!"

Good bait, leaf.

most of their lives literally suck, they are betas and don't have all that much going for them

>tfw 27
>tfw no debt
>tfw work my ass off as a carpenter i.e. red pilled profession
>tfw take the winters off traveling the world doing what i want

just live better than them, then literally laugh in their faces like i do now

Nothing more infuriating then lesbian feminist cockblocking an unintentional attempt at being friendly.

niggers SHOULD be sent to africa

This. Be a man and find ways to piss ten off.
>never show they bother you
>hurt them twice as much

That is how you deal with bullies: you bully them.

> carpenter
> world travel

nope

Stop being a fucking pussy

Example:

> He wasn't actually trying.

You are the real liberal.

>1 post by this ID

Fuck off, ShariaBlue.

Seth

he never said people called him a nazi he just said people think he's dumb

Jesus fucking Christ man, grow some balls... Or kill yourself...

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 88/88

ive also been called poor today by a classmate at college today
didnt care that much so should you

a
fucking
east leaf

Kill them

Seth Rich!

>getting your feefees hurt by name calling
wear it like armour, you faggot

Rich

That is their MO. They use herd mentality instead of facts and good arguments. Don't fall for it and don't let it bother you.

Liberal here,

HAVE YOU FUCKING READ WHAT YOU GUYS SAY ABOUT US?

>L-Libtard!!!
>Liberals have no Souls
>Le Libtard Tears XD
>REGRESSIVES
>"WE are the real LIBERALS" (Classic liberalism meme)

Fuck off. We contribute the most to this country, we're educated, we work hard, we pay the most taxes, we start businesses, we are start up culture, we push through healthcare and public education legislation (WHICH WE LARGELY DONT EVEN USE), we are vast majority of scientists, we are vast majority of the high IQ white population.

And yet we are the bad guys. Fuck that fucking fuck bullshit. Conservatives are 21st century niggers. Matter of fact you guys are worse than niggers. Low IQ red state whites are the biggest welfare queens and drain the most public money. Literally no conservative ever has been a successful scientist, developed anything cool or has done anything with their life. Even the rich "conservatives" are literally liberals who are fiscally conservative (and only because they want low taxes [DJT being the prime example]).

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

>umm sweetie no, try again
>blushing smile emote
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>user, you're a racist!

So?

from none other than a fucking leaf

You're a parasite. Fuck off

>

TRUMP 2017-2017. Clap please.

awww this is a thread now !!

HAHAHAHHA BYE BYE LOW IQ!!!

BYE BYE!!!!

>White Liberal Master Race
Fuck off we're full.

delusional NEETs need to get on my level

It's your own fault for running for President

also, don't fall for the fucking STEM meme

>liberals get called libtard by anons on pol
>the notion of white people, and conservatives
in general being evil being taught in universities
>"conservatives are the 21st century niggers"
please be a troll

I like how well coordinated you fags are.
>1 post by this ID.

Sup Forums calls it 'jewish tricks' but its just standard marxist talking points. its designed to make week willed men feel insecure in their beliefs through overwhelming ad hominems. It's easy for a week teenager to fall for it but by 20 youre a dope if youre still drinking the flavor-aid. dont let people tell you what you are, just show them what you are.

stop denying global warming

Factually incorrect. Black people take in more wellfare than anybody else.

Just keep in mind that the people who are calling you these things all have meme degrees in art and gender, and they believe that gender has nothing to do with biology.

WHAT YOU CANT HANDLE LIBERALS BECOMING POLITICALLY INCORRECT?

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW MOTHERFUCKER.

>NO. MORE. FREE. RIDES.
Conservatives are nigger tier lazy, nigger tier IQ, nigger tier contributions to this country. The only thing they uphold with so much pride is their skin color and co-opt liberal achievements as their own.

At least niggers make our hamburgers and make dope tunes. Conservatives are the biggest, laziest, whiny motherfucksrs in America who think this country revolves around them.

FUCK OFF.
DJT Awoken the liberal white master race. You've literally awoken your worst nightmare. Meme magic has left you. Meme magic has converted to our side. You're literally FUCKED. Commit sepukku before DJT gets impeached.

>TRUMP 2017-2017.
CLAP PLEASE

>They rule the media.
I'm pretty sure the media fags are owned by the jews.
>They rule the universities.
Not true, you spent too much time on the internet so you think they're everywhere but they are merely a minority everywhere you go that isn't a safe space.
>They rule the celebrity culture.
Again, kikes own the celebs so they do what the kikes say.
Can you check your facts before you post?

the liberals accept the kikes as whites

I know what you mean.
Had plenty of the name calling during Brexit, and to some extent it was the same with trump.

The Communist like to go on about how all the people who vote for it we're racist, xenophobic OLD, UNEDUCATED, bigots.

3 of those words are just feelings, so little point addressing their fee'fee's directly.

But the old & uneducated.. Well historically those class of people are generally referred to as "The Poor".

So I asked them to tell me how " The Poor", shouldn't be allowed to vote, tell how "The Poor" are a bunch of racist, etc etc..

Unsurprisingly these fuckers didn't want to talk after that, they like to hide behind words and term's, but cut through the bullshit and use the truth.

Most of these fucks are more privileged than the people they talk down to, Fuck JK whatsherface (Harry Shitter) goes on and on about how we should let the muzzies in, thing is she own fucking huge estates capable of holding 100s of them, so one guy offered to pay for all the plane tickets if she put them up in ONE of her many homes.. Surprisingly she didn't responded.

Its almost as if they don't want these degenerates in their neighborhood?! Odd huh!