TRANSCRIPT

Read the transcript of Ryan and Rodgers. They're openly laughing about Russia hacking the DNC and Trump being a paid stooge.

Ryan then specifically tells them not to leak that information to anyone.

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/3726371/Read-the-transcript-of-the-conversation-among.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you will never be this brave

BAN THIS FAGGOT

the reason they just released the transcript and not the audio is to take it out of context. I read the transcript starting before the "conspiracy" talk starts. they are joking about trump and rahrbacher taking money from putin b/c they both wanted to work closer to russia fighting terrorism, when the entire gop establishment wants open war with russia over ukraine and syria. they weren't saying 'dont leak this' b/c there was some inside baseball, they just didn't want trump or rahrbacher to know they were talking shit.

That image proves that you get enjoyment out of the exploitation and abuse of slave animals.
That's sick.

Gay guy and tranny have no kids, shocking

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

what's up with these weak fingered faggots that are always flipping the bird? straighten your finger like you mean it, queers...also, tuck your fucking thumbs in u white trash homos

His name was Seth Rich

They're laughing and mocking it because it's fucking retarded.

I would too.

Which one expanded the war of terror by several countries, droned civilians, expanded the surveillance state, and ran guns to cartels? It's the half black guy.

Who is Seth Rich? Paul Ryan's alias?

AHGAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHù

Aghia Sophia

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's christian, moron!

>transcript
>no audio
I have a transcript that proves Drumpf drank some hooker's piss. I don't have a video, any pictures or even an audio file of it, but I do have a Microsoft Word document all about it. Drumpf is finished

Uh...so they were joking then?

Sometimes people laugh when they know someone is a paid shill and think they'll never have any power.

It's another story when that person gains power.

>things that didn't actually happen

Enjoy your mental illness.

Fixed for science.

No such thing as transgender sweetie.

Oh I hope it didn't happen.

But you should prepare for if it did.

I fixed the image for you.

What you doing britfag?
You're terrible at shitposting.

Fixed the image for you.

Here's your (you)

Oh boy, you are triggered and butt hurt.
Must be really sad to be you, at least you entertain us.

>they're leaking all the wiretapped communications
100% confirmed Democrats are FUCKED

looks like it. Of course, if this is even real.

>my made up story is evidence

Trump is going to prison. Deal with it.

Whoops

>i made up a story about Trump going to prison, so it will happen
pathetic desu

Cry moar.

Fuck off Leaf proxy

The part just before talking about Trump and the DNC is the most damning part. Paul Ryan and crew knew Russians were financing populists here in the US to destabilize our country and now they act like the Russia story is made up.

You have people on Sup Forums right now who have been played by Russia and are too stupid to realize.

"Haha, Libtards. Cuck Cuck" they say as they go on and on about literal Russian conspiracy theories about Pizza dungeons and DNC murders.

Don't tell them.
Liberals think that "Africa" is a country and race is "Skin colour".
They haven't figured out that if genders are stereotypes and affirmative action is institutional racism.
Don't let them figure out that they are doing everything wrong always.

they were obviously joking but I guess you retards don't have a sense of humor

Name one populist besides Trump.
Name any populist taking Russian money.
Where the fuck did this document come from?

>The part just before talking about Trump and the DNC is the most damning part. Paul Ryan and crew knew Russians were financing populists here in the US to destabilize our country and now they act like the Russia story is made up.

So you're saying that Russia are the heroes of the American people? because destroying American globalism they are doing America and her allies a big favour.

Except everything after the first couple led to the pedophilia.

If you support homosexuals you support pedophilia because it was always the end result of legalizing sodomy. Always.

You guys are so fucking stupid sometimes.

nice fan fiction, sageblue

/leftypol/

imgur.com/gallery/HYmrA
imgur.com/a/AnqjS

>implying i didn't vote for king nigger in 2008.

So homosexuality is allowed because of mutual love but sex with minors isn't allowed because of mutual love?

Check mate you fucking worthless cunt.

It's blatantly obvious what you scumbags are up to.