Is Homosexuality a Fetish that's Subject to Change?

For the longest time I thought I was homosexual but I started reading up about how much higher the disease rates, infidelity rates, and mental illness rates are for homosexuals. I also thought of how it was all hedonistic with practically zero possibility of having your own kids. I also read up on the kinsey scale and I wondered how true that was. I then began to do some exploring and began to realize sexual feelings for women after some experimentation and looking and remember feeling them in the past but brushing them off as just being young or with no thought at all. That, and they were eclipsed by men. These feelings are less so than men but a real aspect I never explored.

Now, does this mean I'm just bisexual? Does it mean I had a fetish I'm now just beginning to get over? Could I become more in tune with my straight feelings or is that just self hating and disillusion thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hvqXF
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this some backwards bait that will get turned around and every argument used will be for "proving" that
>haha pedophilia is just a fetish
>times change and the moral zeitgeist does too
?

Nope, genuinely curious about the questions asked.

pretty much the answer to your question is Seth Rich

Perhaps I just need two scopes of ice cream.

You're full gay but developing a woman fetish, it will go away if you ignore it.

well this pic is interesting. (take with a grain of salt)
I've had this argument with a few people on both sides (it's a choice - You're born this way), I think it's both. if I chose to have homosexual sex that would make me gay, even if it did nothing for me.
with the born this way argument, i'm ok if people believe that but not at a young age, sexual orientation should have no bearing before puberty. before then it doesn't matter and young boys and girls are not that different. if little johnny kisses a girl in the playground at 6 years old, that doesn't make him hetero and if he plays with dolls that doesn't make him gay, that makes him a kid.

This is gay as shit.

I think you should get a man to fuck you in the ass without lube and see if it takes.

The blood will work for lube after awhile anyway.

Christianity changes human nature from the inside out, rather than from the outside in, like every other philosophy. This may seem unrelated but it's not. I had the exact same sexual orientation as you. Seek Jesus and be transformed. It's real. Homosexuality is a lifestyle and inner state of being of degradation. There is no other truth about it.

Your mind was perverted for whatever reason and you are mentally ill. Pretty simple... You don't get to label yourself.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/hvqXF

This forum isn't a "am I faggot guys?" Kind of forum.
Reddit is down the hall and to the left. Fuck off.

Seth Rich.

How are we supposed to know this better than you?

If you realize that homosexuality makes your life worse, then do your best to become normal and stop asking yourself useless questions.

Is this a faggot guys?

Why do you care? Just go for women when you find them attractive and men when you find them attractive. You are trying to put yourself into a box.

All lies. Chop your dick off

Could you ever even possible hope to obtain a satisfactory life as a homosexual when it's just a degenerate culture with no chance of your own kids and a good likelihood of going up in flames? Plus it'd doubtfully make for a good house culture to raise kids.

bump