>hates niggers
>wants to keep refugees out
>hates LGBTs and feminists
>refers to minorities as riffraff
>voted trump

pic unrelated

No, he's a cuck.

>step-dad

kek you're his wife's son. you're a walking meme my friend.

Sage

/thread.

sound like an average american retard.

Stop dissing step dads, Sup Forums. My biological father beat my mother into a concussion while she was pregnant with me. Then he ran away before I was born because he was in trouble with the law. My step dad raised me since I was two, he took in an abandoned boy and raised him as his own. He isn't a 'cuck' to me, he's my hero.

post a pic of his maga hat, I want it for my pede folder. does he know shadilay and meme magic? you dont want to red pill him too quick, it might be too much for him to handle. Have you shown him MDE? shits so cash, I showed my mum but she didn't get it, be careful bro, even your family can be cuck libtard shill fags (homo's are ok, that was just an insult kek) praise pepe, (this is my oldest and rarest one, enjoy) we need more based guys like you showing these old guys the truth.

>step-dad
No he's a cuck

I'll beat your mom... With my dick KEK

sounds like your real dad is a nigger and your step dad is a cuck. good goys.

My step dad is a reason I know how to use your and you're correctly.

So judging from your father I'm guessing you're half nigger?

Depends on the context, but generally >my wifes son is a fair meme. Also you're a cuck

You troll so good user

Nope, your fuck up is forever accounted for.

>My biological father beat my mother into a concussion while she was pregnant with me. Then he ran away before I was born because he was in trouble with the law. My step dad raised me since I was two, he took in an abandoned boy and raised him as his own. He isn't a 'cuck' to me, he's my hero.
Biologically speaking, he's a cuck. If you look so highly upon him you should encourage him to have a real son to pass on the genes that made him heroic. And you should never have kids yourself, judging by the kind of human trash your actual father is.

Character is mostly genetic

>circumcised jew bitch who drinks canesten for a living

jij

atleast my dad isnt a nigger and step dad a cuck, lol.

>step-dad

your step-dad is a cuck unless he regularly fucks your boipussy.

nah this ones obvious
but this fuck I did so good, it might be my Pièce De Résistance, my grand opus.

fuck it's good. not only did I troll them but I won. I need some recognition because I didn't get it through it.

why don't you just stop beating around the bush? tell OP he's a fucking loser and his step-dad is probably just a retarded hick, no need to do some ironic shitpost that drags on for too long

>he's working class
>calls anyone else riffraff

fuck, wrong one
this is the right one I am

NOPE, he's just a faggot like his step son. Nice forum slide nigger

SAGED