THE MEMO IS FAKE YOU FAGGOTS

>anonymous source calls up the (((New York Times))) to read a supposed excerpt of a memo over the phone

>nobody has laid eyes on the memo
>nobody knows if anything was added
>nobody knows if anything was omitted
>nobody knows if it's even real

Also
>reminder that all private meetings with the President are off-the-record
>note-taking is never permitted
>people are only allowed to record their "reflections" after the meeting is over

If the memo is even real, it is not admissible evidence of anything. The president — every president — is protected by the no recordings policy.

teal deer there's no proof the memos are real, and if they are, there's no proof their contents are accurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/comey-trump-oval-office-responses/index.html
discord.gg/msKYF7A
youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furthermore,
>reminder that Comey was probably the leaker that has been plaguing Trump all these months

10 Drumpfbucks have been added to your Reddit account

Cherry on top.

They just sent a request to the FBI for that memo and anything Comey had on Obama, Clinton and Lynch.

Congrats CTR/Shariablue...ya just played yourself.

>we want comey's memos
>wtf Comey where's the proof of Trump wanting to obstruct?
>that was fake news
>All these memos on the Obama administration are not

Reminder that Comey said under oath it is illegal for those with classified clearance to give out real information but it is technically not illegal for them to call up news agencies and tell them bullshit

I guess we'll find out during Comey's PUBLIC testimony to Senate Intel.

Here's a spoiler; Blumpf is going down. FBI has moved to bring in a Special Counsel on the Russian ties.

well that explains why the Seth Rich bogus conspiracy gained so much traction with right wing retards.

Meanwhile, in the REAL world, subpeonas have been issued against Manafort and Flynn relating to the Russia investigation and FBI has brought in a Special Counsel.

so it was a Barium Meal test, thats what your saying?

>muh Russia
You're in dreamtime son.

Am I dreaming the FBI brought in a Special Counsel today? You're delusional, the Russian investigation is very real and making headway.

Yeah..that's why they just appointed a special prosecutor.

Dipshit.

Chaffetz just confirmed there's no evidence the memos exist.

It means as much as a grand jury: literally nothing.

because they'll be classified. They haven't leaked. Comey will probably be asked about it in his public testimony to the Senate Intel

>Chaffetz just confirmed

Confirmed to who?

Your mom chuggin cocks down behind Costco?

Tucker

It gets even better. Comey testifies under oath the president never impeded the investigation. In addition, had the president done so, Comey is required to report it to the DOJ or lose his license.

So what do we have here? A fired and disgraced employee giving out information to hurt his employer. Utterly disgraceful.

Fuck off shill. The nigger who released the NYT story was the one who released the clinton email story and the baseball doping scandal. Even FN is saying the memo is real.

Actually it means the investigation can continue without Trump clamping down on it by appointment of the new FBI director. The Special Counsel can make his own budget and hire as he pleases, he will operate independently of any Trump puppet. Only AG Sessions can sack the Special Counsel but that is a doubtful scenario

That's not evidence of their existence.

Oh wow such evidence

link

Spot the DNC shill trying to cover up someone's murder. Literally demons.

It's on my TV

lmao what? Comey isn't the one that determines conclusively whether or not Trump impeded on an investigation, that's determined by a court. At most he can be asked to speculate the reasons why he was removed from his position, which is just his opinion.

Help a poor fag out that is trying to red pill people and wake them up! I lost my apartment and got screwed by wells fargo's phony account scam. I need help senpai!

Btc 1BEVP94DUVGtoZDPbWjZXc4qrVwhmHEZ6B

The memos, if they exist, are only his speculation and memory. It's not an audio tape.

The Democrats will never let us win an election again. They will refuse to allow it. There must be war, we have no other option

sent

>the Russian investigation is very real and making headway.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You realize if there was anything to this whole Russia thing it would have come to light months ago right?
People don't seem to understand just exactly how reaching the hand of the NSA is. If there was ANYTHING AT ALL to this Russia story it would be quite apparent to the people investigating it.

FBI Agent conversation notes are accepted as verbatim records in court.

No but it was stated by Comey and FBI officials.

no evidence of that. There's not even evidence Seth Rich had links with wikileaks. It's literally fake news peddled by Fox News to distract from the Trump meltdown. Show me the evidence of Seth's links to wikileaks, it's not classified like Trump's links with Russia because it's not under federal investigation. Fox News claimed the FBI did forensics on his laptop and showed links with wikileaks through his emails and then the Washington Metropolitan Police came out and said not only had the FBI not been handed the laptop but nobody has done forensics on the laptop yet. It's literally fake news

Those are taken during the interview.

Comey's conversation was not an interview, and his notes were not taken during the meeting.

The whole thing is just a nothing burge. The media will freak out for a couple weeks and then this shit will die

Investigations take a long time. It took 2 years to take down Nixon. The subpoenas against Manafort and Flynn were only issued last week.

No it wasn't, it was asserted by the New York Times. Literally no other evidence.

>no one knows what a barium meal test/ canary trap is

just SAGE if you guys wont bring that up

>the DC police would never lie

If you are right war is inevitable. Too many dems in a row and the country will fall to pieces, people will only put up with that for a while.

false, a memorandum of conversation is written and filed after a conversation

>Fox News is more honest than the police

HMMMMMMMM

Do you have any evidence that through the firing of Comey, the investigation was iced in any way?

What this comes down to as a legal matter is not "why" Comey thinks he fired him. But whether the investigation was ever actually obstructed.

A much more intelligent foe would have waited for him to appoint a new head of FBI, then kill the investigation. Then try to expose him and get obstruction. They blew their load to early here legally speaking. Which makes me think this is a bluff on the memo.

It's real

The DC police? Yeah they really are.

Dems will win. Deep State has sided against Trump and there's an active propaganda campaign against him to disenfranchise his supporters down to his base core of fanatics (basement dwelling virgins)

Comey testified that the white House did not attempt to impede the investigation. The courts are not involved until you charge someone, dingus. Him writing a contradictory memo, if real, puts his law license at risk for lying under oath.

to add
COMEY JUST DENIED TO TESTIFY after hearing about the special investigator news

Please read this and get it out there.

"Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law."

cnn.com/2017/05/17/politics/comey-trump-oval-office-responses/index.html

>an official says
>sources say

lmao why the fuck would you wait for Trump to kill the investigation.

I'd like to see you as a military commander;

"ok lads the Wehrmacht is upon us. Here's the plan; we let them break through our front lines, cut us off from support lines, take the high ground and surround us, also lets ditch our weapons. Then we move to strike!!!"

this

also want notes on:

IRS investigation
Benghazi
Operation Fast and Furious
GSA scandal

>using virgin as an insult

But Fox News have confirmed. So Fox News is fake news now AHAHAHAHA

>inb4 fuck off Mike

no shit op. I've been saying this whole time SHOW ME THE FUCKING MEMO
#ShowMeTheMemo

Can someone link me info on the "no recordings policy"? I've never heard about it before; I want to get the details on it.

Are you implying Comey is not honorable and trustworthy?

>have meeting with Trump
>meeting over
>go back to FBI HQ
>sit in chair
>take out piece of paper
>write what we talked about
>write literally anything I want
>Trump fires me
>"Hello, anonymous source? Here's the memo I wrote on the meeting I had with Drumpf. kthnxbai"
>media shit storm

this is what counts as evidence nowadays

(((Cunningham)))

did you mean to respond to someone else?

Why would fox run their credibility by confirming it then?

Get a meeting with the president and you'll learn about it.

Shills working overtime. We're over the target anons. Their last desperate attempt.

it's obvious there is some fucky wording at play that you can interpret any way you want

otherwise that memo would be scanned and posted on every TV in america

>has been acknowledged

Why does acknowledgement matter -- especially by news outlets? They're not sources.

yes because pol aren't virgins out of choice but out of being totally undesirable.

In addition, Flynn was cleared of his phone call with Russian ambassador by the FBI. He was under investigation for failing to register as a foreign agent.

That is not a crime. It's a violation of state department rules. He probably would have been fined and lost his clearance. It's not a criminal proceeding so you can't really obstruct justice per se. And even if the memo is real, it is a plea to help a friend, not a threat to obstruct an investigation.

Establishment DC will do whatever they have to do to get Trump out, either making him quit or ousting him, it doesn't matter what precedents have to be broken or what the law is.

He was never one of them, never part of the club and he isn't tolerated. He is like a bad cold.

The intelligence community, establishment left and right and the well connected media cannot tolerate him or his ideas. The vote or will of the people be damned.

>I put my penis in a woman's fish hole so my opinion is valid
Shills are getting desperate.

>tfw democrats are too retarded to ever NOT get worked over by B. Osamas 2012 NDAA funding for disinfo and psyop campaigns

shaggy diggy

bump

I think it's called spying.
Traitors are hanged. Spies are shot.

>president obstructs justice
>FBI director knows it
>doesn't do anything

So is Comey going to jail too?

Fox, like all the other MSM outlets, just reported about the NYT report. They also tried straddling the fence by posting stories about why the NYT story might not be true.

But also, fox has no credibility. They are the same MSM shit as the rest, just more socially conservative.

Regarding this alleged memo:

1. The source for the New York Times is an anonymous source who claims to have seen it. The New York Times did not actually see the content of the alleged memo, but merely reported how the anonymous source characterized its content.

2. Someone can write anything, true or false in a memo.

3. Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ?

If not, it calls into question whether the events occurred as the Times reported them.

I love how hearsay and conjecture are now legitimate journalism.

No shit it's not illegal to do that. Why would it be. I can call NY Times right now and tell them my butthole is on fire when really it's not. Why would that be illegal to lie to a journalist.

It's not the 70's anymore.

Watergate would have been a wrap in a few months if it happened today.

Haha wew lad, for a moment I didn't detect your satire...
10/10

Yfw anonymous caller was John Miller

so some faggot called the nyt and read them some memo ? This is world wide news? German state propaganda is shilling this as a fact

You don't understand the legal system leaf. Everything requires depositions, subpoenas, court dates, discovery, and so on. There are long statutory times allowed for each of these actions to allow for full discovery and fair hearings. Simply filing a suit for discrimination can easily take 3+ years to be heard

shut up goy. media attention, and advertisement revenue are through the roof. We have a shot at placing an establishment candidate in the oval office. Stop disrupting the narrative.

That's it. No one at the NYT has actually seen this alleged memo.

discord.gg/msKYF7A

join the pol discord if you guys need a place to discuss Seth Rich free from derailing

>If the memo is even real, it is not admissible evidence of anything.
Memos from FBI agents have been used as evidence before, nice fanfiction though

The Flynn investigation was ended in January per the FBI. Comey's memo is from Feb. How can you obstruct an investigation that is already closed?

Yfw it was John Titor.

>So, if Comey believed Trump attempted to obstruct justice, did he comply with the law by reporting it to the DOJ?

Devil's advocate, he didnt think that remark was obstruction. It wasnt an order in his view, merely a concerning remark worth keeping in mind. I agree its probably crap, especially since according to the (((source))) the memo itself is unclassified so why not show journos, but if you're gonna go after a President for obstruction of justice, you damn well better have more than a 'hope it goes away'.

Don't forget.

Joe Capone, the owner of the last place Seth Rich was seen alive (Lou's City Bar), was in a private room of the White House 6 days prior to Seth's death...for 12 Hours.

THE Flynn case is ongoing. They just issued some new stuff today on that.

Again with the anonymous source meme

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THE SHILLS ARE OUT IN FULL FORCE BECAUSE THIS IS THEIR LAST DITCH EFFORT TO SUBVERT TRUMP.

When this blows over expect shills to be uncovered, then murdered.

>Do you have any evidence

Get a load of this dipshit.

It's fucking embarassing that an aussie knows more about our legal system than you.

You should feel ashamed, kid.

Neck yourself faggots

It's not murder if they're legally executed. It's just legal killing then. Murder is a defined legal term.

Wow once agaim anons on Sup Forums, doing better investigative journalism than those that make millions doing it. Color me impressed.

Exactly. At best, this is what happened.

But if Trump's comment was obstruction, then Comey's inaction was too. (The Dems are not above throwing Comey overboard to get Trump though.)

youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

>Comey testifies he thinks it was obstruction
>he is immediately arrested as failure to report obstruction of justice at his level is a federal crime
he might actually take the 5th during his testimony

People have read it. You're a maroon.