YOU GUYS SAID IT DIDN'T EXIST! NYT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAKE NEWS!

YOU GUYS SAID IT DIDN'T EXIST! NYT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FAKE NEWS!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_y00T3yzN5o&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I hope you kill yourself
Did I just "ask" you to kill yourself?
No.

>I hope you get dick cancer
Did I just "ask" you to get dick cancer?
No.

FOX NEWS IS FAKE NEWS. FUCK OFF SHIL TRUMP IS GOD EMPEROR. IF HE SUPPORTS ISRAEL WE WILL SUPPORT ISRAEL TOO SO FUCK OFF

bump

Nice physique. Mirin/10

Trumpshills are avoiding this thread. I wonder why. Maybe they can't handle the truth

S...suace...

You're a faggot with naked men pics on your computer. Fuck off

who cares? its hearsay at best... not direct evidence of anything.

Anyone can wrote anything on a piece of paper anytime about anything .

it proves nothing and can not be used as evidence in any legal proceeding. INADMISSIBLE.

Is that shooped? Unproportional as fuck, look at that tiny little trunk. Dude got unlucky with his genes I guess. The left pic just wew

There is precedent that memos by FBI staff are legally admissible and valid as evidence in court.

This is why you call good looking muscular hot guys faggot

Go hit the gym

So Comey, there former head of the FBI, just wrote notes for fun? Sounds like a weak defense

I refuse to believe that's the same person

Seth Rich, what about Seth Rich!

unless they are filed in an open case on the record they;'re just personal Notes .

There was no open investigation of trump and the memo is not in a file.. if I were a judge I would refuse its admission. and then I would go on to say that nevertheless what is presented as the content does not show any attempt to subvert an ongoing investigation and it merely an expression of personal preference for a resolution. Nothing in the least improper never mind illegal

.Then I would hold the person who was responsible for this waste of the courts time in contempt and have them jailed and fined.

But I'm right here...

Look at the stretch marks on his skin and the fact that his nippers aren't right

Why has no one published it yet?

>it exists
>some agent read part of it to us

I was avoiding it because I was pounding your mommas pussy you silly goose.

Under the law, Comey is required to immediately inform the Department of Justice of any attempt to obstruct justice by any person, even the President of the United States. Failure to do so would result in criminal charges against Comey. (18 USC 4 and 28 USC 1361) He would also, upon sufficient proof, lose his license to practice law.

Oh in that case I guess Trump dindu nuffin.

Nice diversion. Im in great shape. You just posted your spank bank. You're a nu-male leftist faggot

This is just another slide thread to distract from the real issues

This. The whole thing is literally nothing, all meant to cover up the Seth Rich stuff with was pretty much already confirmed by Julian Assange.

A non-formal memo saying Trump kinda suggested he lay off Flynn is FUCKING NOTHING.

He a good boy. Just tryna MAGA an sheeiit

No shit it exists. It's just been completely taken out of context by some anti-Trump nigger in the FBI who found it after Comey was fired. Comey did not think Trump was trying to stop the investigation and he will testify so. He's keeping quite now letting it circulate in the media because he's a political piece of shit.

Shills:

>Obstruction of justice! Obstruction of justice! Impeach drumph!

Smart people who aren't cuckolded faggots:

>sober facts

Shills:

>No its obstruction of justice cuz it just is!!

Why waste your time, do you have any idea how
retarded you look to people here? Is it just for
the paycheck?

>a memo
>literally just a collection of thoughts Comey had after the meeting
Nigger, if Comey really thought it was obstruction he'd be going to jail. He is required BY LAW to report any obstruction of justice. It is illegal for him not to.

But the family and the investigator that initially made the claim have already said that there is no evidence to support that story. Also, the story broke AFTER the trump story.

>Why has no one published it yet?

memo clearly states

"Nothing to see here"

If the Comey memo contains damning info on Trump, then that compromises Comey for not doing anything about Trump, when that information came to light for him.

Comey himself would have impeded the investigation via complicity.

obviously, Comey committed perjury

but the Dems will probably offer him immunity to testify against Trump

He's been making memos ever since taking on his role. famously during W's torture fiasco you ignorant faggot

None of that makes the story stink less. It just looks like a coverup. Why did he change
his story so quickly? Julian Assange's involvement matters, the fact that no
major media outlet reports that fact matters.

It's finished, Trump is done, white people's days are numbered.

Letting Comey go so he CAN do shady political damage is called a mistake. Not Le epic 5d triple dick chess

Breaking News "OP Confirmed as double faggot"
Did I just "ask" you to put a cock in your ass?
No.

Keep him so he can further politicize the FBI is your solution?

He refused to tell the public that Trump is not the subject of the Russian investigation, that's why he was fired. Trump knew this was coming hence the "tapes" tweet. He knows all this memo crap is simply noise with no substance and that he will prevail in the end.

""""""""""""""""""""""""confirms existence""""""""""""""""""""""""

Why is his nipple so low?

Then where is it? It's an unclassified document which is now by law part of the public record. If they can confirm it's existence, they can acquire a copy.

loose skin

Welp. It's over guys. The meme is officially dead.

You know what's also admissable in court? Comet's recent testimony, under oath, to Congress, that he has never been told end an investigation. Fuck this lame bullshit. Comey has no credibility, which is why he got fired.

>but the Dems will probably offer him immunity to testify against Trump
How can the Dems grant him that honest question when they are the minority?

Which also means Comey won't confirm any memos or change that story lest he perjure himself

The media's irresponsibility is well beyond yelling fire in a crowded theatre. Yelling in global.chorus about impeaching an elected president over nothing. Even drudge is being a bitch with his headlines. We gotta.get reins on this shit lads. How do organize a louder, mainstream, common sense voice?

The "obstruction of justice" thing makes no sense. Firing Comey at this time would actually further stop obstructing justice instead. It was even stated on CNN and Don Lemonade tried to act dumb about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_y00T3yzN5o&t=0s

Any of you cucks wanna put your money where your mouth is and make a bet if you are sure he is going to be kicked out of office

I've have been saying this for years someone has to take the media to the supreme court. I don't know how or what case they can bring up but there has to be something. They are blatantly abusing their power. If they are getting people hurt or killed with their bs how is that not encroaching on our rights?

The family spokesman is a professional Democratic spokesman. Of course he'll deny anything.

m8 Sup Forums is (nearly) always wrong
stick around for intensive proofs coming up

OMG?!? You mean there are documents stating that Trump literally asked the FBI director to quit wasting everyone's time on stupid bullshit?!?

As a gender fluid transjew who supports white genocide I say the answer is clear. We MUST impeach trump now and put someone in office who supports letting niggers and spics burning our whole civilization down again

THEN WHERE IS IT????

>Faux news, an arm of the MSM confirms fake news
really crosses the Rubicon

He didn't tell him, he said "I hope you do" so basically saying I hope this gets over quickly its not like he said "end it now or else end up like vince foster"

>no source

Then where is it?

its larping. no source..

i have been watching bootleg fox all day and nothing.

kys

The memo doesn't support the narrative so it will be buried for months.
Seditious conspiracy to put down the government. Look it up.

>yurocuck thinks he has a say on US politics
stick with whatever your queen shits and leave this to the big kids

It's actually the exact opposite.
Sup Forums is nearly always right if you know what to look for.
If you're a newfag (like you def are) it's hard read who a poster is by their post. You just haven't learned what to look for yet.

>The memo doesn't support the narrative so it will be buried for months.

Basically, they've learned that they can't pin it on Buzzfeed when it's literally nothing.

That's my whole hang up on this memo. It's not classified. And you know Comey knows it's known about. Why would he have some under the desk dick sucking faggot read it on a landline to WaPo circlejerkers instead of xeroxing that bitch and posting it all over creation? If it exists it's nothing. It's actually a bigger something if it doesn't exist.

>"confirms existence"
>""
>""
>

Cool we'll find out in a little over a week if it Comey wrote a note that says Trump tried to force Comey to stop investigating Flynn.

Then all we need to do is prove it's true (audio should clear that up immediately)

Since the FBI makes reports and memos about everything, I'm fairly certain that a report exists.

I just think that the full report is nowhere near as bad for Trump as the MSM would like to think. Particularly so as Comey has said during testimony that he was not pressured to end the campaign. That would certainly be in a report "Based on his statements, I felt that he was requesting me to terminate the investigation."

If that shit was in there, you can believe that would have been the quote that the WaPo ran with. But it wasnt, so it isnt.

> A PIECE OF PAPER EXISTS! ZOMG!!! DRUMPF BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!
my grandma used to say : paper will lay still, you can put anything on it

the piece of paper is full of too many ifs

IF it exists at all
IF comey wrote it
IF there is no contradicting documentation
IF the contents are accurate
IF it contains adequate context
IF it says what the left purports
IF it draws us to an inescapable conclusion that trump did what was accused
IF that accusation is even a violation of law
IF the alleged violation is severe enough to reach to the level of impeachment
THEN you can start preparing your anuses for President Pence.

> comey better hope there are no recordings of our conversations before he starts leaking...
from this, i infer there are tapes.
if comey's claims are proved to be lies by tapes, comey should go to real butt-slammin prison, not a club fed.

>reminder that's it's very likely the FBI has a fucking file on everybody anyway

WHAT THE FUCK WE WERE SUPPOSE TO WIN

his flabby manboobs stretched his skin out, his cosmetic surgeon removed excess skin from below the nips only (like a faggot) and his pec implants are poorly placed.

whose to say Comey didn't write this memo yesterday?

SHOW ME THE MEMO
#ShowMeTheMemo

sage

Don't forget Trump records everything he says. He'll have a recording of this Comey talk. So let's see how it matches up with Comey's version of events that he wrote down after the actual conversation took place.

>newfag
you're wrong so I stopped reading as you're a proven failure

>believing any of the legacy media

Where it at doe?

You'll notice that Fox has yet to run a story on it, despite the tweet that Red State cites having been posted over 8 hours ago. It's pretty obvious that Meghan Welsh jumped the gun.

and?

>i hope

not even a request let alone an order

This guy has such a weird shape. His waist/stomach area looks scrawny as hell but then he has the huge overbearing shoulders. Wtf man, is this what steroids do?

>RedState
>Some random literallywho with the same web layout as every other fake news site on the internet
>Literally the only article on this
Sure thing schlomo

you are too stupid to see your own downfall libshit

repubs are playing the dems like a fiddle, they will agree to subpoena for all comey memos

then guess what?

your faggot emperor king nigger and mafia bitch clinton will get exposed as having pressured comey to illegally halt the clinton investigation into her email server and foundation, benghazi, and fast furious

you are fucked libshit. fucked.

Megan Welsh heard from Jake Gibson that an unnamed FBI contact said that Comey kept notes from meetings and phone calls.

Welsh, being a stand up journalist and bastion of integrity, took this information and posted on twitter that the specific memo posted by the NYT was legit.

get back to me when a republican house and senate impeach a republican president, you got nothin shills desu

She heard from him who heard from them who heard from him. Idk man, lot's of hearsay going on.

The fuck is up with that nipple?

Plus, not only do we not have the memo, but we have nobody who has publicly stated that they've even seen the memo, and neither comey nor the FBI have stated that the memo does or ever did exist.

It's becoming apparent Mr. Comey plays a mean game of chess. And Team Trump is still trying to figure out how to play checkers.

notice how 'confirms existence' is in little quote marks?

that not a quote dipshits, it journalism quote marks literally mean they're paraphrasing.

go to any newspaper or media website, check for a headline that uses quotation marks. is it literal, or figurative?

fuck kids these days are so stupid.

>Memo comes out
>trump plays tape of conversation memo is based on
>conversation and memo don't jibe
>Hillary BTFO
>muh Russians BTFO
>comey BTFO
>washpost BTFO
>shills BTFO
>Colbert BTFO

Get in here faggots

Can't wait