Fuck Turkey

Fuck Turkey, they will not attack AMERICAN citizens on AMERICAN soil.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CcuCZemRo84
youtu.be/PLzgtpd5D3s
nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/turkish-embassy-protest-dc.html
euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/eu-warns-turkey-after-it-violates-greek-airspace-141-times-in-one-day/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>At a news conference, D.C. Police Chief Peter Newsham said that several of the guards involved in the melee were armed, making intervention “dicey.” He also noted that applying legal remedies might be tricky because some of those involved might have diplomatic immunity.
>“We will continue to work with our partners at the United States State Department and United States Secret Service to identify and hold all subjects accountable for their involvement in the altercation,” reads a statement from the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department.
>The department said that Tuesday’s violence stands “in contrast to the First Amendment rights and principles we work tirelessly to protect each and every day.”

The only people I've found to support this are anti-Americans projecting onto others, shills for Ergodan, or kids who can't really grasp politics. This is pretty simple, you don't let a bunch of roaches attack your people and push officers away.

In the videos you can see officers try to intervene but they show a lot of restraint and actually stand away because they don't want to be caught in the crossfire. Trust me, these police officers are pissed. One of them definitely had to use all his restraint to not pick up his gun and shoot one of those roaches.

American police certainly don't want to be told what to do by a bunch of violent foreigners.

I didn't realize the roaches were armed, but I guess that would make sense. Explains why the police didn't do shit.

These roaches need to be gassed. It takes a serious level of subhuman to attack another country's citizens while in that country for a diplomatic mission.

of all nations, I can't believe America lets itself get cucked by Turkey this way.

Yeah, it would've been a bloodbath if there was some kind of shooting, although it wouldn't have helped the Turks at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=CcuCZemRo84

Watch this video. Officers are pushing those roaches away, chasing after them, trying to push them out of the way. They're like fucking insects.

WAR NOW!

"american" citizens

just fucking nuke us already

here's something I wrote in another thread to prove how much of an idiot you, and people like you, are.

>

They already did

I don't know if some of the people here watched these videos very closely. Look at this.

This officer literally runs in the way and points his taser at this stupid fucking roach. Another officer helps too. Look at how fucking tense this shit is.

There's another part of this video where an officer grabs a suit and the guy turns around violently and yells at the officer.

But they did and have diplomatic immunity hahahahaha

>excuses to defend Turks

High ranking Turkey shill detected.

I suggest you:

1. Kill yourself
2. Nuke your entire country and yourself
3. Ask one of your roaches to rape you, then kill yourself
4. Go to sleep, wake up, then kill yourself

yfw american's on Sup Forums defend this and are happy to be fully cucked by roaches

They're not protected from this. America is going to kick their asses, or those police officers are going to go rogue, fly to Turkey, and fuck them with their batons.

ahahaah american police is a joke. all they can do is shoot unarmed black youth. when they see armed turkish bodyguards they are all shocked.

that is only proof that you're dumb and belong in an oven.

They already did.
Nothing will come from this.
It's barely a blip on mainstream media.
DC is taking steps to prevent further protests in the area.
Your politicians are too scared of an international incident to stop Turk thugs.
Trump is too busy cockgoblin Erdogan.
Face it, Americans are cowards and deserve the roach cock.

youtu.be/PLzgtpd5D3s

>just your ordinary mudslime roaches enriching kafir white woman at 0:17, on American soil

Scum.

>This thread again
Filthy civic
Your constitution means nothing to the people you defend only that you respect it and they
can use it against you
I don't care about American citizens only if they are allied to me
They aren't Americans in any sense except they have a paper, if that, which says they are
I'm not going to war or fight for internal enemies rights
Though pretty honest I think you are pretending to be a cuckservative/civic and I admire the dedication

white americans are worse than northern europeans by bravery and manly attitude.

>mfw a black cop points his taser at a roach
>roach backs off

Not all our cops are racist retards. You guys are gonna be fucked. If a lot of our heavies were there, those Turks would all be sitting in the back of a van in handcuffs with their weapons confiscated, and some of those turks might be lying in a gurney crying their remaining eye out.

Why the fuck would we let this shit slide? The police released a statement, the people are pissed, and our heavily jewish capitalist media is going to have a lot of fun profiting off of this. The only statement Trump will release is a complaint after the Turks are taken to a black site.

Why hasn't Trump kicked these bad hombres out? This violence is exactly the type of shit he talks about in regards to Muslims and Hispanics.

>but it's ok because the kurd separatist movement are Communist

You're subhuman though.

Trump is a coward and a hypocrite.

They're the same fucking shit, if any of you stupid faggots were bilingual you could look at a dirty slavic dude and all his mannerisms and realize that white Americans have our own version of it.

I don't give a fuck, because that police department was diverse as fuck and all of them united to do their best against Turks that were more armed than they are. They didn't want to come home with bullets in them. They were afraid the Turks either could hurt them and they were afraid that it'd be legal for them to do it as well.

But now that everyone's safe and sound, we can begin action to drag these roaches to the states and show that we don't fucking play around when our citizens are attacked. We're not roaches.

it is fairly shocking to see an Exo-skeletal Insect Life form wearing a suit and trying to imitatie human life, yep.

Just gonna drop this

>when you realize the eternal roach has started to cross the oceans now

Turk niggers are gonna be shitting up outer space in 100 years

No shit. He's a pipe dream.

We don't even have the beginnings of a wall yet. That alone pisses me off

What does it feel like coming from a country that is so weak Mexico could kick it's ass?

nytimes.com/2017/05/17/us/turkish-embassy-protest-dc.html

It's NYTimes but this seems like a better quality version of the same video I linked to. It has some captions too.

You can hear shouts of "YOU KNOW BETTER" and "BACK ACROSS THE STREET'.

Filthy fucking animals.

>manliness is measured by membership of death cult and beating up women

He's turned into another neocon cocksucker. Better than Hillary, but the cult of personality needs to be eliminated.

Is he really better than Hillary or is it just cognitive dissonance?

It also says TWO SECRET SERVICE AGENTS were attacked in the incident.

Yeah, I'm going to keep saying this but the more you look at this as "civilians attacked while officers and SS try to protect them", you can see how serious this fucking is.

Don't fucking tell me the police were on the roach side.

Roaches attacked Indians?

>Don't fucking tell me the police were on the roach side.
They got a stern "YOU KNOW BETTER" from the police and some baton love taps (officer involved will likely be facing disciplinary measures in the following days).

you shitlord turkroaches are notoriously immune to nuclear fallout and poison gas, but at least you have the right idea.

He got rid of TPP at the very least

Hillary is still worse because she's competent.

Let me just put it simply:

It's not "either Trump or Hilary", you had loads of choices

It's never "if this guy's better than a piece of shit, he's good", because that means your standards are at "better than Hilary" which I can fill a book with a list of people who are better than her.

And Hilary is NEVER, EVER, an option

I'm only saying this because if people keep thinking this way then there's the cognitive dissonance. It's really disgusting and it's some poisonous American Idol mentality that is prevalent in voting.

Hilary is not an option, Hilary is irrelevant, people should stop talking about her. She was seriously never a real politician, she was a successful brand. We don't need that shit anymore.

Trump is his own kind of brand too. The inaction is pissing me off and I feel like my asshole family members who voted for Nixon.

Erdogan is a strategic genius

1) Shoot down Russian jet
2) Assault American citizens
3) ???
4) PROFIT

>Don't fucking tell me the police were on the roach side.
I guess ((they)) want us to attack the roaches.

We couldn't do shit. Officers pushed them away and slowly gained control of the situation, but there's nothing you can do when you're an officer and you don't know if that roach in a suit has immunity or is going to pump you full of bullets with his buddies.

Does the idea of Turks pissing off our police and people make you happy?

that's funny coming from a shitlord gobblerstani - seeing as erdofaggot killed all of your police officers in that fake coup he used to make your shithole country into a totalitarian shithole country.

The turks weren't hunting down civilians to beat up. These people went to the Turkish embassy specifically to protest and antagonize. If they never showed up to antagonize the embassy we wouldn't have beat then

Don't forget invading E.U. airspace and attempting to instigate dogfights.
euractiv.com/section/enlargement/news/eu-warns-turkey-after-it-violates-greek-airspace-141-times-in-one-day/
>they can't keep getting away with this!

Oh no, there's not going to be any roaches left once they fuck with them. Ever saw a cop on an ego trip? Imagine hundreds of them unified against this event.

Confirmation bias?

#3 CALIPHATE
A
L
I
P
H
A
T
E

sorry, # 3 is in no way a question makr.
i

>antagonize a building
>holding signs and shouting

You're right, there was no hunt by the roaches. But there was another hunt, and it was the hunt the police officers had when they chased down those little bastards.

The Turks might be intimidated by protesting and people who antagonize roaches as, well, roaches, but the police don't care. They wanted to allow the protest but contain it. The turks didn't want it at all. The police wanted to allow them to express their first amendment right. The turks didn't care.

FILTHY DUMB

TURKROACH SCUM

lol, a turkroach's idea of "bravery:" participating in naked all male butthole wrestling. Tonguing ass pubes is a gobblestan national past time.

>It's not "either Trump or Hilary", you had loads of choices
Hey Im Aussie, I didnt have any choice, also thats what it came down to. How was it not a vote between the two?

The rest of the rant is all over the shop. Bait?

>diplomatic immunity

So what exactly is Turkey going to fucking do if we arrest and imprison the bodyguards? Cry to the UN? lmao

American police too cowardly to protect citizens from foreign paramilitary forces on American soil.
rip U.S.A.

Stop using a two party system

Fuck off, faggot. This is the USA, and it is our goddamned right to show up and protest. If that antagonizes the roaches, then they can GTFO back to roachland.

I don't know man. I know Trump isn't the only one on this planet who could've done it, and somehow that doesn't feel like enough to me. While I'm very glad he got rid of it, I'm still thinking about everything else that he could've been doing. It's not like he's Obama where he's completely opposite the party most of Congress represents, so I figured it'd be easier for Trump to get some things done. There's still years left of this term though so who knows.

The police acted like a bunch of pussys and bowed down to them.

Don't really care because the "Americans" that got beat aren't real "Americans." They were also foreigners who were paid by Soros.

>roaches use diplomatic immunity to beat up protestors
wew lad

where's your boy trump in all of this?

t. xi jinping

Are you literally "dindu nuffin" roaches?

Fuck off.

They should all be awarded medals.

They are doing what Americans should have done a long time ago: stop tolerating the communist bullshit.

We already did and your cuckmander in chief and culturally sympathetic police officers will do nothing about it.

#Erdoğan4ever

>How was it not a vote between the two?

Because it just isn't. There were more than two people in those parties. Besides that, there are more than two parties.

A two-party system might be inevitable, but what people think of when they hear "two-party politics" and what actually goes on is different. The Democratic party, a huge brand, tried to push a candidate in everyone's faces. It worked partly because it's the Democratic party. It's Coca-Cola, and Clinton is a big name, and being the first woman or minority to do something is very trendy. All that seemed like a good combination to them. It doesn't mean it really was a battle between just two big names.

Almost all of our problems stem from this. Speaking of cognitive dissonance, there's no greater than what happens during presidential elections.

This is a weird niche situation that actually makes me feel shitty about open carry. Like if I'm in a group of guys with guns and we're beating the shit out of some guy, the cops are probably right to not draw on us, but we're still beating the shit out of the guy. It's kinda fucked, even without the "being a representative of Recep Tayyip Erdogan's government" element

There is (((interest))) with Turkey goy we must treat them politely.

Not an argument.

>They weren't "REEEAL" Americans
>And they were paid protesters
>Let the Turks think it's okay to beat up Americans

Yeah or maybe you're the one who's paid by Soros to shitpost for the Turks.

Hispanic + Muslim = Turkroach

Why does U.S. have such a history of cowardice?
U.S. wars for oil and stomping commies but gives no fucks at its own people being shit on.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

Americans got a taste of real protesting

>and culturally sympathetic police officers

Fuck you faggot. DC police is mad, and even if they didn't do anything there's still thousands of officers in this country who watched these clips and are pissed off. At the end of the day they're going to HAVE to side against the Turks, because they're a brotherhood and they're not going to go against their brothers.

All the problems in police is going to work in our favor.

You know they were Kurdish and some Antifa, right?

I see we have a commie sympathizer in our midst.

>It's not like he's Obama where he's completely opposite the party most of Congress represents
But he is, he actually has not party backing him up
Or did you actually think republicans are in anyway right wing?
This decadent hellhole outsources everything else, why not beating communists as well?

They beat up Commies

Interesting thought user. Makes sense to me.

I'm not saying we don't have a history of this shit, I'm just saying I don't think the Turks will get away with this.

But also, the main issue is the cowardice of our people. You blame every single fucking other person but you never think about the people who have voting rights, who have a voice. The People who supposedly have a say. They do nothing, they don't act, and so we wonder why our higher ups do the same.

They beat up Antifa. Of course Antifa shills are outrage and make threads like these

Yeah, nothing more "commie" than defending Americans from attacks from foreigners on American soil. Kill yourself, Ergodan.

No, I don't know that, and even if true, Kurds > Turkroaches. With the antifa, it's the same thing about how you can talk shit about your sibling, but if somebody outside the family does it, it's fighting words.

As an Armenian, THIS!
These phaggets are Erdogan's Personal security detail.
This is how their UPPER CLASS behaves.
Blood thirsty pieces of shit that deserve nothing.
The cops couldn't arrest them because they either have diplomatic immunity, and to not start an international incident.

DEATH TO TURKEY.

it was a fight during a protest between kurds and turks why you think it was a meticulously planned attack on american sovereignty "AND A REASON TO GO TO WAR" is hilarious

cry more in your moms basement you fag.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

I'm not paid to shit post.

Honestly if I'm wrong who do you think they were? The woman organizing the protest is associated with D.C. Antifa and some other group I forget.

fucking kek

Liberals and communists aren't Americans, shill.

Don't blame Turkey. Blame Trump for inviting Erdogan you stupid fuck

I'm from North Hollywood.
Woke during Trump election.
Rather be deported than live under Obama's Satanic shithole.

I want revenge.

Die in a fire, Califaggot

That's our job, user, not the Turks. We need to sort our own shit out, not a bunch of roaches who don't know how things work here. Besides, lots of people who aren't antifa hate the roaches here.

Again, these are the security detail for the president. This the bloodlust roach equivalent of Secret Service. They know they can't be touched. SO they use their power to beat up on old men and women.

Do you have proof?

These protesters appeared to be pretty mild by todays standards, nothing like the maliciousness of antifa.

When they kicked that guy in the head multiple times while he was down I wanted to drop a duke down all their throats.