"There is no such thing as a german culture"

Aydan Özoğuz (SPD), the "State Minister for Integration and Diversity" has recently managed to make her party even more hated amongst the (non-shitskin)voters than it allready is.

Özoğuz stated that "There is no such thing as a german culture, beside the language"

Now we all know germans are sadly not very patriotic these days, but that hideous mongrel seems to have pushed it a little to far.
Besides some members of her own party and a handfull of irrelevant politicans on the far left (DieLinke/Greens), Özoğuz's speach caused massiv anger in the german public and amongst other partys.

Her FaceBerg page is one giant shitstorm and I highly recomend you to check it before she delets it.
The masive amount of comments there,made by avarage germans, criticizing or just insulting her and Islam in general give me some hope for this country.

Will post link to her FaceBerg and a sauce bellow.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/
webmshare.com/oWmqE
webmshare.com/DxmLz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Germany has no culture. You haven't made anything relevant since Rammstein.

>Germans invented hamburger
>Germans invented frankfurter
>Germans invented Holocaust

is this the famous German culture?

FaceBerg dot com slash AydanOezoguz

fucking spam filter

the jews invented the holocaust

I will post some of the comment on her page here with translation.

look up Goehte, Shiller, Luther (not the nigger) to name just a few.

hmmm
really makes u think
not really
neat post, Jude

I'm loving this, it's textbook takeover. First they revise your history, claim you have no culture and once you're at the weakest point swoop in promising a "better future" just like Lenin did.

Germany has a Turkish minister of culture

Sweden has a black minister of culture

France has a Korean minister of culture

Please Germany, I just want you to be great again!

just link the page you cunt

my personal favourite;
the classical JIDF

translation:

the german culture has grown over a long span of time, out of christian, jewish and roman values and standards [...] The medievel and anti-scientific ideologie of Islam is not part of this culture [...]

had to butcher it cause of the spam filter
see Facebook "dot" com "slash" AydanOezoguz

Future.

She's right. What culture do Germans have, other than destroying Europe?

Germany is the one country I enjoy seeing get slowly cucked out of existence. I had feared we would have to fight another world war against you bastards, but it looks like the roaches will do our work for us.

Of course it's a woman.

That's just german cuisine

kek

based subhuman diaspora

Seth Rich was murdered

infowars.com/new-startling-seth-rich-murder-case-info-suggests-dc-policednc-collusion/

German Culture.

>Özoğuz stated that "There is no such thing as a german culture, beside the language"

This is what you call genocide. They are trying to erase the German people.

>There is no such thing as a german culture, beside the language

HAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Translation of last part

Hideous persons trying to subvert and rape our civilised country with their wicked idiology, wich they themselfs call a culture.

Keked

Kek

Oy vey. Who were Bach, Beethoven, Wagner, etc?

Not true we have allah n shit now!

German Women.

Didn't a Swedish minister say the exact same shit about there not being a Swedish culture years ago?

And didn't Macron say the same shit about France?

How is the public push for the destruction of Europe being met with thunderous applause?

I cannot wrap my head around it.

africans of course

Me too, user.

you have it worse even if you mange to leave the EU.
but its stupid to laugh at someone who's sitting in the same leaking boat.

i know thats why its so funny and thats why i love a strong (((globalisation)))

haha the absolute state of Germany right now. jesus christ what is life?

>flag
>having any room to laugh

What am I looking at? I see no rape, no murder ...

hans is learning english.

you know she is right though hans.
germany had its national unification as late as 19th century.

the island ape is still butthurt. you couldn't defeat us and now you hope that sand niggers do the job. classic brit

I want to chain her to a floor and peel the skin off of her screaming face, pluck her eyes out and rip her tongue out by it's roots.

>left corner
holy shit is that a nigger holding hands with a white child

>Didn't a Swedish minister say the exact same shit about there not being a Swedish culture years ago?

yes

>And didn't Macron say the same shit about France?

yes. it was recently

>How is the public push for the destruction of Europe being met with thunderous applause?

her speach was absolutely not met with applause.
she's getting shat on from all kind of people.
hope her speech goes more viral and will finaly end the pile of shit that is the SPD

So? There were many little sub-German cultures - big whoop.

Its refugees hooking up with preteen Finnish girls.

Ah - hadn't noticed how young they were. Surely not the one on the right :(

yes but they had their own cultures
as an italian philosopher once said,
"we made italy. now is the time to make italians".
nation-building process.
so these guys in germany, france and sweden, they are right. nation like race is a social construct. it is imaginary. because there is no more religion, you need something to keep people together.

she's terrible wrong.

most german aereas have a lot of german traditions and culture going on.
only certain parts of big citys are completly lost to the goy culture.

turkey on the other hand is fucked.
20 years from now you will be just another arabic shitwhole in the ME with no ottoman or assyrian culture left.

Ausgezeichnet, Brüdi. Die ganze Abhandlung ist eine starke Erklärung deutschen Stolzes.

underrated

>"No such thing as a German culture"
Gas me pls

>Cem Özdemir
>Aydan Özogüz

It was a mistake to give these Kanacken any form of representation in german politics. I hope she is ousted soon, stupid whore.

>has recently managed to make her party even more hated amongst the (non-shitskin)voters than it allready is.
Really though?

>german culture

look brudi
what you call germany is an amalgamation of some states in your geography. like other european nations they decided to become one. germany or deutschland or allemagne (three names in three languages) is an imaginary construct just like all the other nation states. including turkey. you must understand this 101 level lesson.

Sehe ich genau so.
Schau mal in die anderen Kommentare auf ihrer Faceberg Seite rein.
Mich hat es angenehm überrascht.

Magyar, I thought Orban was /ourguy/. When did Sup Forums start hating him?

Dude, do you even follow recent political elections and developments?

Germans at large do not feel represented by the established parties anymore, especially by the SPD or GREENS. They lost decisively in Northrhine-Westphalia. Massive slap in the face of these commies.

let me state a few german cultures I've noticed as an American

1) you follow the rules, to the T
2) drinking is a big thing
3) cleanliness and being neat, sort of
4) order
5) ????
6) lederhosen or whatever
7) Oktoberfest
8) "quality" shit
9) efficiency (the white mans definition of the word
10) bad customer service
11) don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself
12) inventions
13) science
14) etc

there's more but those are just a few

he's our guy in the sense that he is anti mud he suck in almost everything else fucks up education small businesses etc

Don't worry, she'll be ousted very soon.
Because women are not allowed to take part in politics when Shariah is made the law of the land.

>I wonder what Turkey is composed of
Enlighten me, Mehmet.

>Germans at large do not feel represented by the established parties anymore, especially by the SPD or GREENS
>Votes for Merkel instead
I seriously dont have any expectations left with the average voter anymore desu. Sure, the Greens and Lefts getting thrown out of some states cause of the 5%-rule is something to laugh about, but thats about it.

ops I meant it 4 u

Based Antche

This reminds me, you fuckers have a disproportionate number of cannibals for a white country, too.

>11) don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself
> Projecting a very american form of egocentric behaviour on germans simply valuing their privacy.

don't forget that they cucked gayreeks out of their culture and made up the concept of being "european" to hide their savage barbarian past

Is she a Muslim Turk?

We also allow relatives to fuck as long as it's not benis in vaj and fucking animals is perfectly legal.

We are a messed up country, so what's your point?

>What is the difference between Bundestagswahl and Landtagswahl.

thanks Magyar. Transylvania is yours

She's 100% correct tho

none, both are undemocratic and serve the nomenklatura as legitimization.

that ırrelevant hans.
just know that what she said is true in academic terms. far right gets pissed off because most of them do not much think.

kinda true. actually germans first despised the word "civilization". they said only the degenerate french are "civilized".

What do you think?

I mean it's true though. germans tend not to really care about anyone else's day except their own. flat tire? a German will drive right by. lost tourist in your town? ya get fucked. smiling and making small talk to strangers? lmfao no way. germans won't be afraid to tell you they don't care about what you're talking about

it's a very introvert society, regardless of whether or not it hurts your feelings

You should really get your shit together, Hans. It's a fucking disgrace the state of your country, mang.

What is even worse, that cuckery is starting to leak around our borders. At least keep your stupid ass sand-niggers in Deutschland, don't let them roam to my country.

We are getting really sick of it, every 70 years some fucking bullshit from your side.

Sincerely, Czechs.

>We are a messed up country, so what's your point?

You shouldn't be allowed to rule Europe.

SUFFER NOT THE ROACH.

>"Everything will be better with people like Armin Laschet elected into office"
Boo fucking hoo

and Canada is yours

have you ever had döner?

I agree wholeheartedly.

If the Landtagswahl for example was truly undemocratic, the SPD would be still in power and the AfD not present. While it is true, that political power in germany is mostly divided between CDU and SPD, elections like this still surprise,

>FDP back
What the fuck.

haha when hans gets out of vocabulary the "roach argument" comes in.
desperate.

>11) don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself

well, the women care very much about others
webmshare.com/oWmqE
webmshare.com/DxmLz

Yes

Two of her brothers are known Islamists and if i remember correctly one would face jail in turkey if he wasn't hideing here.

The SPD is probably the worst Volksverräter party in germany although Greens are not much better.

shut up roach and deep breaths

the whole regime is against us, not just some specific parties.

>Turks shitpost

It's s absolutely , literally shitty I'd doesn't entice but a tired frown, let alone a (intended) emotional response

lol so if her brothers are islamists she must be an islamist too
nice logic hans

based Paulo speaks truth

any logician knows there is no such thing as islamist

gotta get rid of them canucks first

gross....how does that happen? how are middle easterners considered attractive? he also fucks like a teen

it's discusting

go for gyros pita and you have döner without the chicken wastes served in kebab shops.

I wasn't the one talking to you before, Ahmüd-Mammü Mohammed Lumala Kusch Kusch.

I simply felt the need to express what every human (That does not include you, of course. You are worse than communists, not even worth the helicopter fuel.) knows to be true deep down in their soul.

Soul. Now there's a concept that must be entirely foreign to you, Machmüd Schala Ziegenficker WamWam!
Just like courage, honour or having a conscience.

Don't hit your 6 year old wife later too hard in rage because it burns when you piss. She needs to be able to walk 50kilometers to the next watering hole or your concubine, MehMeh the goat, will die of thirst!

delet this

THIS.

The greek did it first AND better.

remember your roots magyar. the turkic god doesn't approve you siding with """civilized""" settlers

but that's just what you did with a broken english