Liberal Americans vs. Roaches

which do you support Sup Forums
Americans who are liberal or Roaches?

mobile.twitter.com/VOATurkish/status/864631567972540417/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/state-dept-is-working-to-id-erdogan-bodyguards-who-beat-up-protesters/
youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>american
>liberal

>roaches

Liberal Americans.

It's good they got a taste of real fash desu.

Neither. If I have to pick one, I'll take the liberal. Most of them are cowards, not so sure about the roaches.

i need a rundown because i don't fucking understand what's going on

Absolutely unamerican and 100% cucked by roaches

>k*rdish terrorist with green card larping as liberal
>"american"

wew lad. you have a weird sense of nationalism

>false dichotomy

Eat shit and die. You do not, as a foreign government, go on foreign soil and have your thugs beat it's citizens for any reasons except under extreme circumstances of self-defense. All of his goons should have been shot and killed right then and there, anyone trying to stop should be killed too. Turkey is not a fucking ally in the slightest.

roach bodygaurds literally attacked and kicked american protesters in the face in DC

dailycaller.com/2017/05/17/state-dept-is-working-to-id-erdogan-bodyguards-who-beat-up-protesters/

pol defends this

you just got cucked by a roach and seem happy about it

liberals protest erdogan arrival in washington, roaches beat them all up.

well now they have at least a small inkling of real fascism under the religion of peace.

none of the protesters looked white whatsoever. it looked like spics in suits beating up spics in street clothes, or whatever race a turkee is. being white, I dont give a shit. my rural and suburban retard iq is high enough to understand that if you keep protesting everything eventually you will get btfo, especially if it's foreign people unaccustomed to trannies and rainbow butthole hoops.

Look like cops need to be armed with Raid. Those batons weren't doing shit because of their tough exoskeletons.

the fucking cucks tho

If they had been exercising ir second amendment rights this wouldn't have been a problem.

Liberal americans over turkig roaches any day

Those Roaches violated our laws and sovereignty, i don't care if they were liberals as they are still Americans. Fuck you americacucks that thinks having any other country trample on us is a good idea.

how are we cucked when shit skins kick each other around while bike cops hit them all with bonk sticks? What's to be cucked about? Should I make a shield out of a trash can lid and go stand around in a pepe shirt because foreigners had a slap up? spare me this drivel m8

The one who inflicted the most damage should be awarded a medal.

Americans.

I wonder if it weren't for that roach meme which was invented by a greek rapebaby, how would white subhumans even try to insult turks
it's getting boring baka. we Turks have been annihilating you both on Sup Forums and irl. We're the Allahs of banter

Let em both kick each others asses, funny af to watch liberals and roaches fight, it's like betting on a wrestling match between mentally retarded children

Holy shit it wasn't just protestors the fucking roaches hit police officers too

I'd love to kick a white racist's ass but they rarely leave their basements.

I support the redpilling of Liberal Americans by confirmation bias

I don't really care about the protesters getting their shit pushed in, they probably the same types that through eggs and start shut at rep. Rallies, town halls. But the U.S cops should have been swinging those battons to break bones when the roaches crossed the line

Of course we did you subhuman
Unlike you we are not pussies. How the fuck do you think Turks even manage to stay alive in Turkey with so many enemies? Allah is truly on our side.

Roaches are based.

Why are you dumb niggers protecting roaches? If a roach comes to America he has to following Amrican laws, it's that simple.

>American laws
we only follow Allah's laws. Which one is superior? Allah's or Amerifats'?

Because they beat the shit out of communist retards when everyone else in this fucking country is letting them run rampant?

Buddy you are acting like we aren't as cucked as Sweden. Yeah it sucks but will any STRONG POLITICAL LEADERS or LAW ENFORCEMENT do anything? Fuck no, muslims have shot dozens of people to death in our country in the last three years alone and you never hear shit about it now except wanting to let more of them in. we used to be cool, but we're on our way to brazil. like im gonna write my mayor, a cunt who warned illegals here about ICE, to stand up for a turd fight

Kebab must be removed.
Antifa must be removed.
Shoot them all.
Let God sort them out.

You are kebab.
Removal pending.

Diplomatic immunity and the bodyguards are gonna claim they were doing their job.

pretty much this exactly, nice digits
>retards protest literally everything
>use violence at most rallies
>insufferable faggots for the most part
>try same tactics against The Turk Horsemen
>get shit kicked in
>BU-B-BUT THEY NEED TO FOLLOW LAWS
you mean the same laws you break every week at your shit and meaningless protests? WEW

Remider roach your roach leader has locked up 300,000 gor political opposition reasons since they failed coup

imagine your country is so shit that turks have to come and sort out your libs for you

kek

KEK

I support American liberals because they have been proven right on every major event in history.

I give zero fucks

AWW YISS TURKISH GAY WRESTLING TIME AGAIN

We should be locking up the political opposition, leftists, as well.

The Republic is pretty much dead at this point.

IT PUTS THE OIL ON THE PENIS

Like all of polar ice melting by 2013?

youtube.com/watch?v=MsioIw4bvzI

TURKISH "MEN" ARE TOO GAY TO FUNCTION

Turkey's primary export for the last 100 years has been oiled-up homosexuals.

>Aruba is a constituent country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in the southern Caribbean Sea, located about 1,600 kilometres (990 mi) west of the main part

So you're a Dutch subhuman?
youtube.com/watch?v=XkINjqLet-U

your kind is easy to beat. would love to beat the shit out of you and behead in the name of allah.

AWW YISSSSS

Wow you are pice of shit. It would be shame if the kurds we armed used them against roaches.

Dont stoop to his level ameribro.

We are literally better than him in every way, and if he didnt know that, he would be trying to trigger us.

>claim to be a nationalist
>love watching roaches beat up your countrymen
Disgraceful

SWEETHEART JUST CHILL WITH YOUR TURKISH BUDDIES

I wish Iran could do something about the Turks.

Turk posting at its best.

You do the talking for us.

Communist and liberals aren't my countrymen. I want nothing to do with those plague ridden rats.

Kurds are literally getting genocided
Cry more
No seriously though. We Turks have always kicked European subhuman ass since 1000s. However we stopped kicking Euro ass for the last 50 years and here we are
Thankfully we're returning to our roots, we will jihad the shit out of you :)

COME HERE AND I WILL TAKE YOU ON A NICE BOATTRIP

ITS ONLY GAY WHEN YOU LOOK AT EACH OTHER, RIGHT?

Turkey -> best ally
Stalwart member of NATO,
still sucking uncle sams cock, despite all

it was a fight during a protest between kurds and turks why you think it was a meticulously planned attack on american sovereignty "AND A REASON TO GO TO WAR" is hilarious

cry more in your moms basement you fag

When I was a kid I used to think that all women were housewives, because my mother was a housewife.
Now thinking that you're a dutch subhuman and you look at your country men, you probably think that all other men are also gay. In fact, you're wrong.

Brutal, they kicked that 50 year old dude in the face like 5 times with some leather shoes.

Why would I cry for a kurd?
Just saying they going to be getting armed now and probably taking photos of dead roaches soon.

AWWW YISS GIB ME YOUR PENIS ACHMED HMMM

>Waahhhh why don't they have gay rights, waaaahhh.

as long as you continue to live under the domination of US petro dollars as the reserve currency, you may do as you wish.

GROUPHUG (TOTALLY NOT GAY)

>trying this hard
now white subhuman, don't project your degeneracy onto our muslim nation.
Gays should be executed just like in Azerbaijan or in Iran.

how will tryrks ever recover?

They're Commies not American

TURKISH ELBOW DEEP PUBLIC FISTING IS TOTALLY NOT GAY AT ALL

>Just saying they going to be getting armed
When Allah is on your side, no gun can harm you.

Posting this same pic in the other Antifa BTFO thread. Hi shill

ITS JUST WRESTLING BRO, RIGHT?

You guys lost against Poles.

Like slavery and ending the depression

THOSE TURKS JUST CANT GET ENOUGH ASSHOLE

>executed

concentration camps like in chechnya are a better method

thanks for being such good at war turkei

>picking between cancer or aids

Why does your country look like a shithole? Why are your people not white?

Kek

Once
we always kicked their asses. in fact, we killed their king in Varna.
>Hehe if i call him gay i'll win
what are you? an underage white subhuman?
also whites cannot accuse anyone of homosexuality when their nations are filled with queers. Your race is also sissy, which is an innate trait. So you're more likely to be a faggot than a brown muslim man. Not even mentioning how Christfaggotry endorses degeneracy
also why is your caps on? are you inbred or just buttblasted, or both?

What country does this hero come from?

What the fuck is this? Is this wrestling or foreplay?

>Slavery

Ended by a Republican president.

>Depression

Ended due to WWII.

Netherlands.

Kicked European ass? Remember Lepanto? what about the Siege of Vienna? and what happened to your North African inbred cousins during the Reconquista?

You are just disposable subhuman filth, Arabs and Persians had to teach your kind how to use a mere book you mongoloid apes. Go back to Altai and suck some goat cock, you are useless to human kind.

I support entropy.

semi rare, nice

Go move to roachland if you love sucking their dicks so much. You do know a police officer was injured too right? Fucking cuck.

AWW YIS THE UPSIDE DOWN ELBOW DEEP FISTING CHALLENGE

god damn i hate turkey haha i love how much you have exposed your kind as it truly is. One day you filth will be eliminated from this planet. Thank god.

>Kicked European ass?
Since 1071.
>Remember Lepanto?
An ambush that destroyed our backwards navy. As Sokollu says: "At lepanto, you cut off our beard, but we cut off your arm by taking Cyprus from you, a beard grows back but an arm cannot".
>what about the Siege of Vienna
Inbred Albanian Kara Mustapha fucked up everything.

Oh no. A liberal police officer was injured in a city where 95% of the populace is liberal.

Oh noo. That sucks.