I've been seeing these signs pop up all over the city I live and now they're in my neighborhood

I've been seeing these signs pop up all over the city I live and now they're in my neighborhood.

I wonder ((who)) could be behind these?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/kindness-is-everything-signs-promote-love-in-response-to-hate_us_587f9149e4b0c147f0bc1cf1
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your clue: Look at who's holding the sign. Feminists.

>race mixed daughter
>no father

Jeez, I wonder why...

>Science is real
>Except for the science that says my half-nigger kid is genetically inferior to white kids and will grow up psychologically damaged due to lacking a father figure

>no (((father)))

2 missing dads

>I've been seeing these signs pop up all over the city I live and now they're in my neighborhood.
What faggot, westcoast state do you line in, user?

>Science is real
HAHAHAHAHAAHA

That's the cherry on top.

Start watching Jordan Peterson. These faggots have made their faggotry a religion.

Tits for your pleasure.

2 single mothers

could bd adopted you dense fuck

Pic related is my neighbors response a few houses down from one of the signs

>All lives matter, and if you believe in the whole BLM thing than fix the black on black crime and other stuff.
>Women have more rights here than anywhere else, so no argument.
>We have immigration laws for a reason, and it is mainly to know who is coming over.
>Science is very theory based, which I love, and it allows us to test the whys and why nots.
>What else would it be?
>Yeah, but warfare, greed, corruption, and a lot of other bad things plague people with power.

Her sign is stupid.

>science is real
>46 genders

Pick one.

People who care about other people are behind this lmao.

there's no science that says that but nice try lmao

Tear them all down please

sauce?

retarded lmao

Oh shit you really are a faggot. Try to stare at this picture to rid yourself of your bitchiness.

you are stupid. Thinking those arguments work is stupid.

Make sure you let them know about Science proving that blacks are a totally different race.

Ask why a college level bio major can identify a skull of a white or a black. Why is it so obvious?

Because science. Because science proves that blacks evolved separate from man.

>Black Lives Matter
>Science is real

>You can only pick one.

black lives don't matter
women aren't human and don't have rights
every spic in america is illegal
science is a method not belief

kid looks retarded

middle person looks like a tranny

niglet looks like a midget man with long hair.

Mind telling me what is stupid about it.

I see these in suburban Philadelphia. Where do see yours?

>Kindness Is Everything co-founder Jennifer (((Rosen)))-Heinz told The Huffington Post that the idea for the initiative came shortly after the 2016 presidential election. “A friend of mine saw a picture of a handwritten sign somewhere in Madison,” said the Wisconsin-based mom. “She took a picture of it and put it on my Facebook timeline, saying, ‘You should make signs like this!’ The wording was exactly the wording you see on the signs now.”
huffingtonpost.com/entry/kindness-is-everything-signs-promote-love-in-response-to-hate_us_587f9149e4b0c147f0bc1cf1

I have seen 1 or 2 of these signs. "No human is illegal" is probably the dumbest part - they fail to see "illegal" is short for "illegal alien" which is the correct name for their legal status. They are deliberately misinterpreting it.

The one on the left might be a man

>What faggot, westcoast state do you line in, user?
I live in Birmingham Michigan and I saw someone with a "Science is Real" bumper sticker.

The driver was a 22 year old white guy who looked like he weighed 120 pounds and had a long beard and glasses.

Picture to clear the faggotry out of your brain while you try to imagine the cuck.

His car was a stationwagon btw.

Well, at least you've got the fact that Philadelphia is a nigger shithole. There are whites committing white genocide and race suicide everywhere.

This OP appears to be posting from a reputable place, maybe.

> TFW my wife's daughter should get her STEM degree in computer science for free, but reject it for African Culture classes and use voodoo to expel the white mindset

These fuckers are the equivalent of IRL slide threads.

May as well plant a sign that say "this house is easy to rob, we dont have any guns and nobody lifts"

there's a similar sign about accepting immigrants written in a few different languages in my neighborhood
we all just ignore it, it's 95% white in the suburbs and there aren't any problems
if blacks and snackbar arabs started buying houses around us that sign might be a problem, but for now it's just larping

Mostly in the liberal hipster areas of Atlanta.

I live in Ann Arbor, Michigan and there is a particular street along which a dozen houses have lawn signs stating that "we are one human family" or another variation stating "we welcome everyone," but it's like the fucking Rosetta Stone except in written in mexican, muslim, and English.

I read
Libtards live here

I mean it's fine to be patriotic, but what does that have to do with anything? Both look like they're on their own property, no harm done.

It's almost as if the goal for a carbon tax and project bluebeam has been kicked out from underneath Them.

Holy shit I feel bad for you if you live in that commie shithole.

Have some butthole for your troubles.

I put a Trump bumper sticker on my car last year, I am surprised that nothing negative has happened yet except for a single instance of someone giving me a finger or eye rolls.

That man-booty

These have been popping up in my neighborhood, I have a strong urge to go out in the middle of the night and make pee pee on them.

Only a virtue-signalling liberal would need to proselytize on their front lawn with a fucking billboard. Get the fuck OVER yourselves.

>tits
>ass

>When you want to virtue signal, but all your anti-gun signs were getting your neighbors robbed

c-c-could bdddddd