IF YOU DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THIS, YOU /ARE/ THE PROBLEM

If you don't vehemently condemn the actions of these roaches, you are not a nationalist. It doesn't matter what these people were protesting over, or if they were libturds, or whatever. It is absolutely fucking unacceptable for foreign diplomats to attack American citizens on American soil AND GET AWAY WITH IT SCOT FUCKING FREE.

If Trump does not seriously fucking punish Turkey and Erdogan for this, I will have lost nearly all respect for him. I fucking hate Muslims and Commies, but this supersedes that. If I had it my way I would be declaring war on the fucking turkroaches over this.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k
twitter.com/JohnAmericanPhD/status/865035996999581698
youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k
youtube.com/watch?v=M3cH5x6j-Gw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you mean to suggest? That there's some significant segment of the population that's totally ok with foreign government thugs beating up American civilians on US soil?

Whatever fantasy echo chamber you live in, you're spending too much time there.

>That there's some significant segment of the population
There's a significant section of Sup Forums that seems to think this was okay because the protestors were libtards.

Yeah, this is fucked.

Arm the Kurds.

Liberals work for decades to weaken the male species.
Get furious when stronger males dominate their weakened males.

Now, had these Turk fucks tried this on a man from 50 years ago, they'd be going back to Turkey in a Ziploc.

Y'all created this soft generation, now deal with the consequences. If you went there to instigate violence, and violence was what you got, and you weren't prepared, then you deserve to have your melon caved in.

Same with you pussy ANTIFA faggots, you have no physical prowess, and you get dick slapped at every rally when a real man steps up to your "protests."

>be a nationalists
>be perfectly fine with roaches coming to your country to beat people up

>If you went there to instigate violence
No one went there to instigate violence you fucking moron. This isn't about muh white race; this is about Trump allowing foreigners to come to America and attack American citizens. This is exactly what cucked nations allow Muslims to do.
You're not a nationalist then.

Not there to start violence?

Oh, they went there to have a deep and powerful conversation with them I suppose.

Those guards knew full well they had diplomatic immunity, and was welcoming the chance to bash some Beta and Omega skulls in.

What was their demonstration going to do anyways? Force Erdogan to retreat back to Turkey?

Y'all act like we didn't arm Erik Prince in Iraq who rampaged downtown areas like a kiddie paintball field.

If you're going to go protest a violent people, you better expect violent people to be there.

Get smart or get dead. No excuses.

>them roaches "dindu nuffin"

You're fucking pathetic Islamic apologist. American's have a first amendment right to protest you dumb fucking nigger. Foreign have no right to come and fuck with our rights.

You have to be a shill.

>If you're going to go protest a violent people, you better expect violent people to be there.
I think it's a reasonable expectation to have that police will follow the law and use their power to break any diplomatic immunity if a crime or violence is being committed.
>What was their demonstration going to do anyways?
It literally does not fucking matter what the end result was going to be. It is a God given right for people to protest in this country, however futile.

You are just as cucked as a Swede, only instead of justifying it with "we embrace multiculturalism," you justify with "this is what libruls deserve!!"

>taking Sup Forums as an accurate representation of how normal people think
Unplug your computer for a week. It would do you good.

>how normal people think
But I'm specifically addressing Sup Forums?

Shill, nah, actually im active duty, but unlike you I understand how the world actually works.

Law Enforcement is not there for you anymore. Just like the police who covered up the murder of Seth Rich.

I could care less if they were Liberals or Reps, you don't try to intimidate a person unless you are able to back your claim. That is a pretty good rule of life and survival skills.

Do I agree with what they did to the Americans? Nope, but they have no ground to whine about it, they lost a fight cause they went in unprepared.

Also, it is not a God given right to protest in this country, it is a constitutional right. The rule of God and the rule of man are two totally different things, and the Framers made sure of that for a reason.

But, I am glad it was Liberals, since they have been poisoning our schools and society with their feminism and "muslim loving" culture, now they see first hand what is going to happen to them in the long run once the levies actually break and America ends up like Europe. They won't last a minute in a scuffle.

Liberals are traitors. Traitors don't have any right to protection at the expense of citizens.

Antifa being butthurt they got their asses kicked by Turkroaches thread #2248484858585959

b-but we're Americans
>leaping as Commie
>American

>the murder of Seth Rich.
Stopped reading here and filtered.
>Liberals are traitors.
No, the only traitors are you and people who think like you. Mudslime foreign agents come to America, beat American citizens half to death, get away with a slap on the wrist, and you fucking defend it because MUH LIBRULS.

You're defending Communists. How are they American dumbass

The problem here is we consider those shitskin protestors "citizens"

and Turkey roaches should be nuked off the earth

Not even close.
If you want to betray your country, fine. But don't come crawling back to it the second you come across a meaner, uglier conservative who beats your head in. You can try to drag the US down all you like, but you're on your own if you do. I'll be damned if my money goes to defending cowards who would genocide my ass the second they get the chance.

>durr you aren't allowed to have a different opinion than me
Young people adopt all kinds of stupid ideologies that they later abandon when they're more mature. That's why communism has never, and will never, take over the country. Besides, these people weren't protesting about establishing communism.
Let me be clear: defending attacks on American citizens, regardless of ideology, makes you a traitor or at least a traitor apologist.
You're looking for any and every way to dismiss what happened because it means you would have to admit that you don't actually give a shit about the country. You just want to drink "liberal tears" and deport Muslims.
You retards don't seem to understand that this is an actual slippery slope. You think Turk shitskins won't attack you because you don't like communism? You think they won't keep doing shit like this after Trump lets them get away with it?

All commies must die.

lol I'm OK with roaches attacking Commies but if they put their hands on me they're going down.

When they do it to an actual citizen I'll care. Until then I'll concern myself with real problems.

saged

Then you're not a nationalist and you're a traitor to the country. You should hang before these people do.
Enjoy the ban.

>Enjoy the ban
Thanks, I will.

OP is a bootyblasted faggot retard

Nice argument.

I agree with you. Attacking any US citizen on US soil is an act of War.

Nuke turkey.

Seth Rich

I'm one of them

In fact, I'd prefer that they had beaten the liberals to death in front of their children as then killed them too.

I'd even contribute to a GoFundMe to ensure their adequate legal defense after performing such a heroic deed

You should hang. Plain and simple.

time to break out the roach spray

Liberals are not real Americans

Kill yourself.

There is nothing that gives me more pleasure than seeing sandniggers beat up communists in our own countries

>im active duty

Wait, you're supposed to be active duty and yet you support foreigners attacking Americans in our capital? You sound like a filthy, traitorous cuck to me.

So some foreigners had a go with some other foreigners, some of which might also be dual-citizens.
i.e. Americans In Name Only (AINOs).
>i'm supposed to care

>some other foreigners
No.

Boards full of shills, non-whites and race traitors. What do you expect.

I plan on it

In the meantime, Ill cheer any time a liberal such as yourself is raped, robbed, or murdered by subhumans

>seems to think this was okay
So a few liberal fags got their participation trophy. Good, I got no fucks to give

>liberal such as yourself is raped
It's amusing to me that people like you sit there and whine about identity politics, and then turn around and say shit like this. You probably don't even understand the hypocrisy, which is even better.

haha even Reddit is mad about it

They have the best legal defense in the world: diplomatic immunity

Anyone of any race, color or creed is welcome to come here and remove antifa, as long as they leave afterward. Antifa are not citizens. They want to overthrow western civilization, kill us all, take our property, and dance in the street like fucking Brazilians until they die of starvation or lack of basic sanitation.

Muds will never be american. Papers dont matter

The commies started it

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k

Where is the proof that they were antifa? I've seen a bunch of idiots claim they were, and also claim they were kurds, or anything to dismiss them.

>cockroaches taking out our trash

And the problem is...?

It's not OK, and they're no better than niggers to act in such a fashion.

>literally deepthroating roach dick after they attack an American police officer

didn't they attack shitlibs and commies?

shitlibs are traitors. they deserve everything they get

Those libtards should've been armed and should have defended themselves instead of being faggy leftist cucklords. Some roaches wanna come get frosty with me I'll fucking shoot them dead on the spot.

shitskins fighting shitskins & liberals because of some age old beef from some foreign shithole.
Yes, they should all be shot.

Your idiotic opinion notwithstanding, liberals are enemies of America and as such deserve whatever they get, regardless of who delivers it.

Again, I wish they had been beaten to death in front of their children.

Imagine being this cucked and not even realizing it.

it was either antifa or mudslimes, who fucking cares?

>expecting actual americans to care about cryptocommie turbocuck
Yeah, no.

Says the cuck in a thread filled with cucks shilling for foreigners attacking Americans. Whine harder when the libs are being mean again.

>PLEASE DEFEND ME IM SORRY I CALLED YOU A NAZI FOR NOT WANTING TO TURN YOUR COUNTRY BROWN
nah you deserve it. i wish they killed the shitlibs and got away with it

lol that shitlibs are so wimpy they have to beg their ideological enemies for support when everyone is laughing at them

>actual americans
Actual Americans would be outraged that foreign agents beat American citizens half to death and got away with it. For the second time. You're just a stupid cuck.

They realize, that's why they're shills.

A cop was also injured.

Anyone that's celebrating what these roaches did deserves to have his 10 year old daughter air dropped into Turkey and be forced to watch her get gang raped by savage roaches.

Sorry Che, but it was the protesters hurling shit that injured the cop, not the Roach henchmen.

Look up the other videos on jewtube, you can clearly see the idiots threw rocks and bullhorns at the police who were in front of the Turks, this is what triggered the Roach Zerg rush.

There was an earlier fight too when one of the communists ran up to the Turks and attacked them with his PKK flag, this triggered the first fight.

Stop watching CNN's coverage and watch all the videos first.

i don't think it's okay i think it's wonderful!
having muslims and libshits fighting each other is a dream come true!
that doesn't mean i don't want them to be punished.
ofc someone should make an example of them and i doubt they're "getting away scot free"
just that the legal process takes longer because they're foreign officials

but no Trump doesn't need to
>punish Turkey and Erdogan for this
punish the individuals and their direct leadership..
you don't punish an entire country or its highest leader for the actions of a few idiots

>i doubt they're "getting away scot free"
Trump let them go back to Turkey. Even if he gets INTERPOL to issue an arrest warrant for them so "theoretically" they could never leave Turkey, they will simply get a new identity and it won't affect them in the slightest. The only chance we had to punish these roaches was by detaining them at the airport and forcing Turkey to revoke their immunity. Now they will never be punished nor extradited. Trump will tell Erdogan "don't do that again!!!" and it will do nothing.

no one cares.

you betrayed america with open borders. no one feels any sympathy for you when you cry for help. bye

filtered.

Wait, the fucking protestors were ambushing the embassy? Don't they know that's foreign soil?

No Americans were harmed, and nothing of value was lost.

Cryptocommunist manlet pant-shitters and diseased crustpunk gutter sluts, who hate Americanism, whites, capitalism, tradition, etc -- will get no sympathy from us. I'd buy those roaches a beer if I could.

well considering he was IN A MEETING with Erdogan while this was happening i doubt he was aware of what happened and
>let them go back to Turkey

assuming he's now aware of it im sure he'll demand some sort of punishment

>No Americans were harmed
Pretty sure the cop was american
Though i bet he was injured by the protestors

>he'll demand some sort of punishment
What's he going to do? Erdogan isn't going to extradite those guys to the US. They're no longer in the US. Unless he "attacks the entire country" there is nothing he can do.

Beer for the roaches sounds like the comfort part of aid and comfort to the enemy. So many traitors in this thread, fun to watch.

Libs aren't Americans

>defending an Islamic dictatorship beating people on American soil

You sure sound like the liberal here.

assuming Erdogan craves being in the USA's good graces... which almost all countries do... then he'll happily send them over here to face justice or punish them himself

it's far too early to call
them going back to turkey does not make them untouchable

Wrong.
>punish them himself
This is what's going to happen. Falsified claims of their """""""""""""""""""""""""""punishment"""""""""""""""""""""""". That's it.

Imo he won't send them back because Trump won't do shit about it.

He did this on purpose to send a message to the world that he can get away with this shit even in american so his dissenters know how far his reach is.

You Americans are hilarious, not realising Kurds are stinkier, hairier, more shitskinned Turks that have 90% Arab blood and are 99% Muslim, yet still defending them

Most of those protesters are muslim, you can't be muslim and an american...

Pretty certain most of these traitors just want to get cucked by third world thugs. Turks weren't always third world but shit if they aren't acting like it these days.

you don't know what the hell is going to happen retard stop acting like you do

there's multiple possibilties
1. Trump does nothing
2. Trump makes a statement condemning it and nothing happens
3. Trump condemns it and demands retribution and Erdogan pretends to punish them
4. Trump demands punishment and Erdogan seeking better relations with the US sends them back to the use to face trial

Which of those 4 do you think is the most likely?

>erdogan knew that libshits would be protesting there
>he told his men to attack any americans protesting anything because he knew he would get away with
i swear you imbeciles make libs look smart

I don't care who they were, you can't come to America as a foreign agent and beat people here. We handle our own shit here. Why are you so cucked man? There's plenty of threads for your kind on Sup Forums.

4 with 3 as a close second

It's not about who got attacked, though. It's about not letting foreign agents attack American citizens on American soil and get away with it. We can expel the kurds and commies after we skullfuck anyone who dares do this.

If I have this right your argument is that, the nationalists should defend the (((liberals/commies))) from foreigners even though the (((liberals/commies))) hate nationalists and actively promote more foreigners coming into the country? You understand without the nationalists the (((liberals/commies))) would have the rug pulled from under them and they wouldn't get the chance to complain about whatever detrimental to the country they're undoubtedly crying about? You even prove it yourself by being a blatant (((liberal/commie))) and embarrassingly using (or trying to use) reverse psychology to have someone else fight your battles. You can't not be a (((liberal/commie))) based purely on your "logic" alone. There's only one cuck and one traitor here and it's you. You deserve to swing with the rest of (((them))).

IDENTIFICATION NEEDED

twitter.com/JohnAmericanPhD/status/865035996999581698

It's always okay if they're liberals
Liberalism is literally designed to destroy a nation

>muh """american""" citizens

why are you fighting over a bunch of commie k*rds? they would rape your corpses and carve out a k*rdistan out of usa if they had the chance

>Invite a foreign powers to your capital
>They beats up your citizens, on your own soil, in full view of your police and media
>President does nothing

A single word of contempt would be the easiest way for Trump to score brownie points from both sides, but he's too scared to risk offending the Turkish Regime. This is literal cuckold shit, and this is coming from a fucking leaf.

I'm not for defending non whites esp muslims, to me this is no different than when terrorists blow up other muslims, good riddance I say.

If more of these muslims want to come here and beat on other muslims I welcome them with open arms as long as they get the fuck out afterwords like these folk did.

This is what a real American thinks. WE can hate all of our dumbasses, WE can fuck them up, foreigners can go fuck themselves with that shit.

Why do you think 4 is more likely than 3? Erdogan hates the US and knows his sultanate won't be pulled out of NATO for this. What reason does he have to actually do what he says? Not to mention the fact that he is not above rigging an election.

Anyone have video of the event?

t. subhuman kurd.

before, kurdshits attacking: youtube.com/watch?v=dHbtv9F-A8k

after, zerging: youtube.com/watch?v=M3cH5x6j-Gw

>antifa gets btfo by turkgorrilas
>waaah if you don't have a problem with this you're a fascist
>bash the fash!