Wikileaks flips stance on Seth Rich

I guess the deep state gave Julian Assange a """suggestion""" and he caved.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864605358488256514
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280
twitter.com/WikiLeaks
okcfox.com/news/nation-world/no-facts-no-evidence-supporting-claim-slain-dnc-staffer-tied-to-wikileaks-family-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fake tweet

>Here's the tip on a topic I know nothing about, guys...

he was captured months ago no longer

Julian Assange has been dead for months my friend.

I got news for you user.
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/864605358488256514

nice link you got there you fucking faggot!

link right here twitter.com/wikileaks/status/763852003093217280

Wikileaks isn't assange anymore you fucking moran.

Yeah. Definitely the deep state. Or he just isnt retarded! Who fucking knows?

"Rod Wheeler, a former DC police officer and private investigator hired on behalf of Rich’s family, told Fox 5 DC Monday that his sources confirmed that Rich’s laptop showed he was communicating with WikiLeaks. Wheeler also claimed that officers had been ordered to “stand down” on the investigation.

A Fox News report Tuesday went even further, citing an unnamed federal investigator to tie Rich to the DNC leak. The investigator claimed a forensic report generated days after Rich’s murder revealed that he made contact with Gavin MacFadyen, who was director of WikiLeaks at the time and later died of cancer.

According to the unnamed investigator, 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between DNC leaders were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21, 2016. This is exactly the number of documents posted by WikiLeaks in late July.

Wheeler also told Fox News that “someone within the DC government, Democratic National Committee or Clinton team” is blocking the investigation. Wheeler is a Fox News contributor."

fuck off shill, thats just the title of the very comprehensive article.

Than why would """Julian Assange""" retweet the original update of the story? Wouldnt that be counterproductive?

Why is it nowhere to be found @ twitter.com/WikiLeaks

okcfox.com/news/nation-world/no-facts-no-evidence-supporting-claim-slain-dnc-staffer-tied-to-wikileaks-family-says

Did you idiots actually read the link or no?

It's literally a rundown of the whole situation.

The headline was just cut off. Probably to get more people to click on it.

Look here.

Its a real tweet linking to a very fair analysis which all but indicates that Rich was in contact with wikileaks (as well as implications that the circumstances of his death remain mysterious at best). Not at all evidence of wikileaks going turncoat. Fuck you, you fucking shill.

DAK 16.10.16

Read the article. The tweet is accurate, it is a comprehensive report stating all the info from the last couple days. The article is neutral despite the title

>939
Thoth has been watching all day

Yeah, I see that it exists, but I don't understand why it's not visible on the main account page

read the article too. fucking shills think we only read headlines like libs.

SHILLS BTFO

assange is a good goyim

Jesus you are so full of shit. Not even trusting wikileaks
i give you a tip

>Look at mirrior
>Look at the_shills
Thats the face of retards that cant 1+1

nice fake tweet. Kindly fuck off back to rebbit.

The point is there's no need for speculation, wikileaks knows who it was, the tweet makes it sound like they are implying Rich wasn't involved.

Did you actually read the article?

Until you read the article, in which you find out that Assange all but explicitly stated that Seth was the leaker.

This is so frustrating, he should just spill, the dude's dead.

Read the article they posted. It's just a very full
report of both sides. Makes no judgements.

Also full rundown of bogpill please.

Shit guys my bad. My leftist friends are spreading this on FB and saying that wikileaks denies it. I was shilled so hard I became the shill.

FAKE TWEET

GUESS WHO