Red pill me, why are jews so bad? And how did the holocaust not happen? I really REALLY want to know, I'm ready bois

Red pill me, why are jews so bad? And how did the holocaust not happen? I really REALLY want to know, I'm ready bois.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg
thezog.info/list-summaries/
jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish
youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk
youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g
youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not. Sup Forums and all antisemites are numbskulls.
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Jew's invented SJW, control finance, and because they always felt like "foreigners" they give a shit about the country where they are.

> Holocaust deniers say that in the east part of the nazi controlled area, they didnt report the mass murders that allies claim, and was a tactic to destroy nazism.

>Jew's invented SJW
Wrong. "Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist.

Piss off

Again, the video I linked explains what the Frankfurt School was really about. Also this:
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

have been conspiring to bring about a one totalitarian world government under their political messiah who will usher in the age of perpetual peace and an end to war. this will mean the total and complete enslavement of the human race.

research sabbatai tsevi, the donmeh of turkey, wall-street and the bolsheviks and moses hess

that should get you down the rabbit hole.

>"The race struggle is the primal one, and the class struggle secondary. The last dominating race is the German."

moses hess. proto-zionist.

Hess became reluctant to base all history on economic causes and class struggle (as Marx and Engels did), and he came to see the struggle of races, or nationalities, as the prime factor of history

Zionism didn't exist in Marx's time, idiot.

OP, you really should read Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald to see how the jews brought down American culture and turned America into a multicultural, cultureless shithole. But here are some good starter videos.

youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg

About the holocaust - this is a treasure trove of revisionist documentaries and texts -

www.holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com

Don't believe anyone who says jews aren't an issue. They are the undeniable elites of our country, and if you think your country is in bad shape, you should study what those in positions of power and influence have done.

thezog.info/list-summaries/

jta.org/2009/10/05/fundermentalist/at-least-139-of-the-forbes-400-are-jewish

These videos debunk Macdonald:
The Frankfurt School was very pro-culture and pro-tradition.

Oy vey, sounds like a whole lot of people in here are trying to blue pill me

You might like these videos:

Adolf Hitler The greatest story Never told Full 6 hours Documentary
>youtube.com/watch?v=7XExjrZxTdk

Connecting the Dots (FULL) - How the Financial World Will Collapse (1991 Lecture at USC)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM

Ronald Bernard High Finance Shocking Revelations (Dutch with Subtitles)
>youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]
>youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Identity Crisis- Passion for Truth Ministries
>youtube.com/watch?v=VN-1jUc963g

Illuminati Exposed - Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MLggDBo1wqk
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

>doesn't know what proto mean

typical amerifart. how old are you?

>After the failure of the revolutionary war in summer 1849 in Palatinate and Baden and the fall of Rastatt, the last refuge of the revolutionaries, the artillery commander Fritz Anneke (whose adjunct officer was Carl Schurz) and his wife Mathilde Franziska Anneke, who were old friends from Hess' Cologne days, close to Hess' friend Andreas Gottschalk and leading personalities of the Communist Club in Cologne, found temporary refuge in his home in Strasbourg before moving on to the United States.

Also ideas of ZIonism has existed since the the original jews were kicked out of palestine.

The term Tzion came to designate the area of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and later became a metonym for Solomon's Temple, the city of Jerusalem and "the World to Come", the Jewish understanding of the afterlife.

>In Kabbalah, the more esoteric reference is made to Tzion being the spiritual point from which reality emerges, located in the Holy of Holies of the First, Second and Third Temple.

ZIonism has little to do with physical land of Israel

It is impossible to "debunk" MacDonald. All he goes over in that book is the intellectual movements of the 20th century that reshaped American society, movements which so happened to be led by jewish intellectuals and politicians. He then THEORIZES that jews, when a minority in a country, deconstruct that nation's culture to be more accommodating for their survival - and in America's case, that meant making it multicultural, especially when the WASP elite at the turn of the century were beginning to push for racial science practices into American life (which they did succeed at for a while, and would have made us a tremendous nation).

Again, there is NOTHING TO DEBUNK. All he does is go over the history of actual intellectual and political movements in the country, things that just plainly happened, and then from his evolutionary psychologist perspective, he theorizes why jews behave in the way they do.

You're a piece of shit.

haha see this faggot

Again, watch those videos. Both of those people, who are actual Marxists, explain why Macdonald's attacks on the Frankfurt School are nonsense.

Roast your jew at 400° for 2 hours depending on altitude. Stick thermometer into giant hooknose to check internal temperature. Alternatively, when loan agreement pops up out of butthole the kike is ready to serve.

I've watched those videos from that bug-eyed autist before. I'm not arguing about some "Frankfurt school conspiracy." I'm arguing that the main point of MacDonald's book is that he covers in details the history of intellectual movements in the US which changed our society and just happened to be jewish-led. That is just the reality of what occurred. There is absolutely no argument against that. You can't say something like, "NUH-UH DID JEW FRANZ BOAS CHANGE COMPLETELY THE DIRECTION OF AMERICAN ANTHROPOLOGY," because his work SIMPLY DID.

There doesn't need to be any judgement based on if that is good or bad, but that is what happened.

Why are Jews bad? Be me. Commute to the city every morning and night totaling 4 hours. Had to work late today, 13 hour day and I want to go home. Get on the bus and everything is cool. Bus stops to pick up some amateur out of shape baseball faggots. "Ok whatever, I'll still make it in time." Then, from across the field was two Jews troveling among the grass with bright blue baseball uniforms. Bus waits an extra minute for them as I look at my watch thinking it's going to be close. Not only are these faggots the slowest of the group, they get on the bus, give a wave to the driver, and skip paying. Even the fucking niggers pay the bus. Then one of the dudes break out some carrots from his fucking bat mitzvah carry on and the two are munching on it with their sweaty and hairy grease dribbling all over the bus floor. Absolutely disgusting. I sprinted the two blocks to the station to have the fucking train pull out when I was on the stairway to the platform. Now I'm getting home 40 min late, of an already late day because of Jews and the nigger bus driver

youtube.com/watch?v=IJ_gDQM59Es

this is short, sweet and to the point and accurate to this day
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_0V_xf3OQgM

that is cultural liberalism

Anti-semitism is a spook.

People take issue with the Jews conduct, not their essence. People often say their essence makes their conduct, but that is as accurate as saying indians poo in the loo.

I wonder why you feel the need to try to reverse chokeslam whites with your rhetoric though.

Are you Jewish?

I'm not Jewish. The woman who made that video is though.

I posted it, because Sup Forums obviously doesn't get the Frankfurt School.

that video was just a load of unsubstantiated claims that capitalism somehow destroys the utopic aspects of society, and that revolutionarys like lennin are ordained by god to slaughter european serfs.

why dont you explain what that video actually says about jews/frankfurt school.

Why are you so hung-up about Sup Forums's perception of the Frankfurt School? You seem to just be creating a red herring campaign to distract from jewish influence on gentile societies.

You have thousands of cases of jewish influence that is negative for the majority of their host population. Don't get hung up on one term (cultural marxism) and deny that reality. The jewish question is much deeper than the Frankfurt School.

>that video was just a load of unsubstantiated claims that capitalism somehow destroys the utopic aspects of society

There is nothing wrong with this assertion. Capitalism is the greatest destroyer of culture.

>and that revolutionarys like lennin are ordained by god to slaughter european serfs.

Didn't Savitri Devi make a nearly identical assumption about Hitler being the 10th incarnation of Vishnu?

There are certain services that allow you to research some old newspapers and magazines. I believe National Geographic in 1907 picked up on the (((coincidental))) circumstances of the revolution. Learning about the holohoax alone isn't enough, you need the surrounding information. Also remember at this time the US put the Japanese in camps as well. Germans had Sarin and apparently used Zykon B and there are several people claiming to be gassed many times or varying ways of burning that makes no sense or 25m tall ash piles or entire towns ruined from burning bodies ruining water etc. Its just whatever embellishment a rando "survivor" says is just rolled with and taken as fact.

(((They))) control education/media/social media/corrupt banking system/political system... basically all the pillars of society and they are degenerating it and profiting handsomely. They will soon control the entire world through Rothschild banks, political nepotism, and brainwashing the goyim. They are not our friends.