NYC FBI user signing out

>
character assassination of trump is going out and there's nothing we can do. today has been hard for me to handle. there's forged data tying russia and direct trump communication to the death of seth rich

>comey stuff was baiting sessions to say "fine, here's a special prosecutor"
>special prosecutor has power over ANYTHING related to russia
>cia sets up the evidence

replace hillary and podesta's names in all the work you've done with bannon and a random russian name and you have the news cycle for the next 48 hours. trump's senior advisor is going to be labeled a murderer and traitor to the united states.

Other urls found in this thread:

gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=zmaWzaCxp8k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're gonna need more proof m8

So when does the civil war start?

Character assassinations wouldn't be so effective had you not chosen a candidate so lacking in character.

It's karma for the faggotry you played with election as Giuliani's little bitches.

Comey was coming for you too.

If this is true and you fuckers don't go public about it, you all deserve to be hung in Times Square.

Why would you think random posts to the internet by anonymous posters had ounce of credibility?

This post I find too fantastic to be credible. I can understand the CIA doing forgeries, but this is a bridge too far.

this kind of shit tier larping faggotry will earn you a rebirth as Turk roach, desu.

Well he is not a robot that has been bred to say things on cue for the cameras. Hillary and company are desperately evil, they just mask it better. What assange said is true about Hillary being a wolf in sheepskin, while Trump is a wolf without disguise. Why do you guys believe your own hypocrisy?

someone screenshot this. either way, it'll serve a purpose.

They had no qualms about MKUltra.

The biggest mistake was that Republicans played by the rules. Nothing stops the Democrats, not even their own souls (or what's left of them).

>admitting hillarys character was worse than trumps

>If this is true

I know which discord you came from

>. Hillary and company are desperately evil, they just mask it better
Sure, but I said 'chosen a candidate,' referring to the Republican primary, and not 'chosen a president,' which would have referred to the general election.

>Well he is not a robot that has been bred to say things on cue for the cameras.
I hope some people are beginning to learn why there's some value in this type of behavior, and not so conspicuously give credence to the thought that style (or breaks from it) should be held in higher esteem than substance.

If you think Trump aint fighting back.....you don't fucking know your god emperor. Christ you fags are so helpless. This man can fight literally anybody in the high roller world. The blowback would be so immense.

Sure, ok.

That's false. Everything rolls off the Don because our expectations are so low.

file checksums and hashes will easily counter all of that.

you're a fuckin' manlet bro

this

If this posts ends in doubles, God Emperor gets tired of this shit and begins a righteous purge this year.

Fuck a ban

hahaha fuck brunpf fuck white people

Trump is going to make America great again and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

>That's false. Everything rolls off the Don because our expectations are so low.
38% approval and increasing support for impeachment beyond what should reflect the base core of leftist activism even before those in support can cite a specific article of impeachment informs otherwise.

Alright kiddies who have no idea how the real world works, here's the thing

"I hope you can see your way clear to letting this go, to letting Flynn go. He is a good guy. I hope you can let this go," the president is reported to have said.

That's not admissible in court. That's not legally binding. You understand that, right?

Screenshot this

>trump's senior advisor is going to be labeled a murderer and traitor to the united states.

by liars, we still have a problem with play, nobody is going to buy anything but lead being fired at this point

nobody listens to polls or media
impeachment does not remove a president from office, only the end of his term, resignation or death can do that

If people believed the media Hilalry would have won in a landslide, chill

Excellent point. However, to suddenly attach Steve Bannon's name to the murder of Seth Rich would come out of Left Field and wouldn't make sense to most people. There's no buildup to it. Indeed, Bannon didn't sign on to Trump's campaign until well after Rich's death.

You're quite correct about the D's, though. They've become a full-on blackshirt operation.

I suspect that is why the Democrats are such a useful tool for the oligarchy and the banks. The GOP can't put its pants on in the morning in comparison.

It's Alonzo Mosley...FBI

>nobody listens to polls or media
You on the wrong side of that 38% support don't listen to polls or media.
>impeachment does not remove a president from office, only the end of his term, resignation or death can do that
This is immaterial to my point of how sentiment towards Trump's impeachment is growing among the people beyond percentages that could be expected reflected only those leftist activists who'd support the same merely for Trump being Trump.

The kingdom of the enemy is built upon deceit, the truth will bring down the house of cards.

Sessions didn't appoint the prosecutor. AN insider should know at least the publicly available information. Good job on the LARP faggot

no one believes any of this.

if Trump gets impeached over unfounded rumors by "insiders" there's going to be a revolution

CNN, WP and NYT sure seem to

LARP yeah, but it wasn't actually that good at all

LARPer gonna LARP. sage

They're just gonna keep making shit up for years and years.

After 4 years of this their Trump/Russia conspiracies will have evolved to include links to alien abductions, crimes against time travel, and irrefutable proof that Donald Trump was created in a lab with the DNA of Hitler, Satan, and Godzilla.

>CNN, WP and NYT sure seem to
That these media organizations withhold the names of their sources has never implied that they don't know who their sources are. The names are withheld to protect those people's identities, that they can continue in their work without repercussion, possibly to leak to those media organizations again.

>signing out

wait I'm not understanding your wording here,just tell me one thing are we alone in the universe?

all the stars out there in the night sky & yet some of us here on this green earth say we're the only ones here I'm not buying it there's simply too much space out there for us to be truly alone in the vastness of space

TL;DR DO ALIENS EXIST

Not saying I think the OP is correct, but I put ****nothing**** past the CIA.

americans just eating the media bait like a fish.
probably trump just farted in the office and everyone is freaking out.

kinda

The Democrats set Sessions up like a bitch via Franken to force him, at a minimum, to recuse himself (they probably wanted to knock him out of the picture entirely). And they did a very neat job of it.

Be certain there are many cards up their sleeve to play that were set up a long time ago when they decide to go full speed ahead on muh russia.

Wouldn't surprise me *at all* to see some Trump associate get indicted on the Logan Act or some other little-used law.

The intelligence community is against Trump, and they are determined to get him. Mueller is not going to be Trump's friend, and more than shit stain Rosenstein was.

gallup.com/poll/203198/presidential-approval-ratings-donald-trump.aspx

I see three numbers:
Rep: 84
Ind: 35
Dem: 8
Many ways to look at that poll

>implying the mods are useful
>implying the mods were ever useful

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH.

>SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE
SHILLS AND KIKES OUT IN FULL FORCE

youtube.com/watch?v=zmaWzaCxp8k

Far from the bizzaro world of political unrealities constructed by the likes of Alex Jones--which itself is greatly informed by long-standing animosities rooted in leftist anti-Americanism/statism sentiment as it pertained to their internationalist, soviet-propaganda fed leanings--the CIA is a foreign intelligence agency.

>I see three numbers:
>Rep: 84
Who should not suffer under the assumption that for the fact that they discount the media that media should not be taken into account.
>Many ways to look at that poll
The most significant being the gradual erosion of support among independents.

>All media spend more than a year trying to destroy Trump's reputation
>The few things that stuck are pushed incessantly
>"Lol y Trump look so bad? He must be le ebil"

How do I even debate people like you?
Do you even comprehend the things going on around you?

this

>One post by this ID
Shoo shoo larper

>Do you even comprehend the things going on around you?
Yes?
>How do I even debate people like you?
You start by engaging somewhat close to the premise I raised, avoiding the lure to substitute for it your own diversionary strawmen.

Is there nothing to negative perceptions of Trump's character that you don't solely attribute to some media lefties smearing him? Few even among his most fervent supporters hold that the man's personae is perfection personified. Rather, most try to put a positive spin on traits others outside their company don't like.

>Trump lies about this or that
>Trump supporter claims this is good, because it baits his inveterate political opponents to overreact in anger
>which doesn't change the fact that he lied, and that he'll be judged by some on his lying, without reference to either the opponent's anger or said supporter's spinning

Oh well, he should have never turned his back on those of us that got him elected. He want's to favor kikes, let him. Sup Forums will just sit back and watch it happen.. They are gonna eat him alive! Popcorn time!

Under rated

Yeah it's a bridge too far for the people who did mk ultra, openly overthrew governments and assassinated heads of state, deliberately infected people with syphilis, dosed Americans with lsd without their knowledge, and is currently running a fucking secret torture prison camp system. Yeah forging some documents is a line they'd never cross.

>Revolution
Doubt so buddy, most people in your country don't want to risk their status-quo. But I can be wrong and you right but only time will tell us.

You should brush up on your history.

There seem to be a ton of retards who think when a major newspaper says "an anonymous official says" that the newspaper doesn't know who the source is

>replace hillary and podesta's names in all the work you've done with bannon and a random russian name and you have the news cycle for the next 48 hours
>trump's senior advisor is going to be labeled a murderer and traitor to the united states

Typical left tactics, disgusting as hell. But if everyone can persevere it will be Trump.

Anyways, Godspeed based FBI user

There's no way this means what I think it does

Appointment of special counsel spooked the global markets.

Any indictment, resignation, or forced removal of Trump will be perceived as a coup d'etat.

- Markets will crash
- Americans poor... Great Depression poor
- dollar worth shit
- Americans with nothing to lose
- China and Russia exploit situation, arm militias on both sides.
- organized crime involved

Civil/Race war ignited.

due to political instability at home... US Navy sails back to the continent.

China makes move on South China sea.

Japan breaks treaties and builds a nuke.

Middle East erupts.

WW3

>(1)

wwiii

John and Bobby fucked with the IC and got iced
what makes one think the Donald is Teflon enough

kek

>everything they do they accuse their enemies of

So this is what all the worlds think tanks could come up with

>Trump's character might be assassinated
Nigger have you been paying attention for the last two years?

Assange Now