This man attacked the neutral country of Denmark, savagely bombing the capital, murdering thousands of civilians...

This man attacked the neutral country of Denmark, savagely bombing the capital, murdering thousands of civilians, women and children alike, in an unprovoked surprise attack.

He devastated the Danish fleet, and Denmark would never again be a regional power it once were.

And the British venerate him as a hero.

Always remember, never trust the Anglo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc75EImLh4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>This man attacked the neutral country of Denmark, savagely bombing the capital, murdering thousands of civilians, women and children alike, in an unprovoked surprise attack.
>He devastated the Danish fleet, and Denmark would never again be a regional power it once were.
So?

Is that Nelson? It's funny your hypocrisy, you murdered many in Iceland and Greenland.

Lord Nelson was a hero, get rekt faget

>you murdered many in Iceland and Greenland
You fucking what? We literally never did any such thing. Also
>Be Irish
>Defend British war criminals
Cuck.

ayy lmao
roasted

You oppressed them for hundreds of years.

Nelson was alright. Cry more faggot.

Suck a dick

Get in line maggot. You aren't unique

>Be Irish cuck
>Suck British war criminal dick
>Defend British oppressors
>By calling non-oppressors oppressors

Doesn't change the fact the UK and Ireland are so close in modern terms they have complete free movement of people even without the EU.

Would Denmark have stayed a neutral country if their navy wasnt sunk to the bottom of the ocean?

Literally who

That would be Vice Admiral Horatio Nelson you fucking shitskin.

>He's British and you're irish xDD

He was an amazing general, we had a statue of him here.

>Ireland has statues of British war criminals
Can you get more cucked?

ur just mad cuz you got ROASTED
R O A S T E D
oooooooooooooooooooo

It wasnt a matter of neutrality.
The French under Napoleon were about to invade Denmark. The Danish army of the time was known to utterly shit.
So the Brits took the Danish Navy to prevent the French from taking it

>denmark would never again be a regional power
>implying

You fail to recognize British hypocrisy, criticizing countries such as Germany for attacking neutral countries, while simultaneously idolizing a man who did the exact same thing.

Pretty sure that the Danish Navy at the time was sizable.

The British are the Jews of Europe

But Danes smell really bad, he was just trying to get the air minty fresh.

Like what Nelson did to you!

Kek, Germany's hat.

This

It was, it rivaled the British fleet.

dont insult me bro

We used to, but the IRA rapists blew it up. They put up some shitty modernist spire in its place.

Hey butthurt danebro, he was half blind and prolly thought he was attacking French fleet. At end of the battle, he was ordered to withdraw, and put his telescope to his blind eye and said
>"I see no ships"
Retarded britbonger having reefer madness

Walpole, Nelson, Wellington, etc make me wish I were a brit circa 1700-1900
>you will never be a british lord with a ghastly wife and a huge estate
>you will never be a member of parliament, a distinguished writer, and a military adventurer in one lifetime
>you will never pretend not to care about your public reputation while meticulously collecting and editing your correspondence for posthumous publication
>you will never have a smug portrait handpainted to hang in your stately manor

i thought that was the swiss?

Banter

The Swiss do banking, it's true, but they don't ever fuck people over.

This man had no fear, if you were the same you wouldn't have allowed the armistice.

Don't worry, the Danish fleet is once again the mightiest the world has ever seen.

It's just that they switched out the Canons with freight containers.

Danish (((merchant))) fleet. OY VEY America you don't need manufacturing jobs, just outsource to asia. Now go make a welfare state, goy.

you took it too far man
now i know how you really feel

(((danes)))

mate we will fukin batter you

based son

But you can easily convert them into aircraft carriers. Or put big cannons and missiles on them.

USS Hamlet

>He devastated the Danish fleet, and Denmark would never again be a regional power it once were.

Aint that the point? War's a bitch aint it?

Yeah, but the daft anglos will just "Belgrano" our ships.

Whites fighting whites, exactly what (((they))) want.

Americans are such smug cunts

Fpbp

Shut the fuck up, bjork

Nordics mopey as fuck, whats new! Jokes jokes

>Hamlet
KEK

You would most likely be either a peasant farmer or an industrial laborer, and die by the time you were forty. Average Americans had much better living conditions during most of that time period.

Don't shittalk Bjork faggot

Thanks Iceland. I think.

Remove us from that map. Your invasion was more like friendly banter.

youtube.com/watch?v=6Bc75EImLh4

Weak should fear the strong

When did Britain invade Russia?

KVACK

Kek, the plebs wil just never understand.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Russia_Intervention

We all tried to nip the commies in the bud but alas, we failed.

So do Americans...

Get Limed non country

Dont forget the british literally did the same thing again 100years later to prevent hitler fro m getting their coal

HAHAHAHA.

You got a second chance though. Too bad you didn't take it.

most overrated admiral of all time. he actually lost battles even though the british had the biggest navy and he outnumbered the enemy, on several occasions

Based clover

You mean the end of WWII? Yeah...We could have, we could have. Imagine that!

Both during and after the war.

Our fearless general Patton wanted to, and was assassinated for it most likely.

It's unfortunate, at that time the American government had been thoroughly infiltrated. FDR was a communist sympathizer, and his secretary was a Soviet spy.

Was there ever a time we were completely free of this agenda? What about Iceland? I don't think you have been affected as badly luckily.

>Was there ever a time we were completely free of this agenda?
Yeah, pre Woodrow Wilson.
>What about Iceland?
Luckily, Iceland has staved off cultural Marxism for long enough to see the rise of nationalism and true liberalism in the west.

Well I'm glad you made it. If shit really hits the fan I'll be happy to know at least somewhere will be insulated. Also, side note, I'll probably be taking a vacation to Iceland this summer any recommendations? Do Icelanders like Americans?

But to bring it back on topic, fuck the Danes, Nelson dindu nuffin he a good Anglo.

Brits need their fake war heroes

Nothing wrong with a bit of cheeky bombing.

Revenge for the Danelaw.

Anywhere in Iceland is good, really. I'd recommend going to Akureyri myself.

denmark wasn't neutral; you were cooperating with the enemy

Who do you got? Harald Bluetooth?
>Christian convert, cuck
>Ran from the SWEDES in battle, repeatedly.

Shouldn't Mongolia count?

It was basically part of the Qing Empire when the British fought the Opium War with China.

if it weren't for people like nelson, we'd all be speaking french. shut the fuck up

Bull

Shit

>Akureyri
Nice theres an airport and a little botanical garden. Maybe I'll swing around to Reykjavik too but if its like our big cities it isnt safe.

>we'd all be speaking french
Instead we all speak English. What's your point?

Lol
Potato nigger cockslapping the fuck out of the fickle nord.

French is a better language than English anyway

>sink a neutral fleet so the French can't have it
>France goes to Spain for ships instead
>just go and sink the French-Spanish fleet at Trafalgar after that
>Europe leaves Britain alone for 100 years

Thank you based Lord Nelson, the original Brexiteer.

france would have dominated all of europe, then likely have moved on to north america after the failed attempt to imperialize mexico in the 1860s.
since he would have had most of europe in his pocket he would have had no trouble dominating america.
we'd all be speaking french.

First time posting here on Sup Forums.
We avenged the danish fleet, by dishonoring the british navy.
Þorskastríðið/The Cod War(1 and 2 I belive, yes two of them) were wars, more like disputes, where Iceland expanded it's sea jurisdiction but the brits kept fishing our waters. So we cut their nets. British navy shows up... and we cut their nets, and throw cod at them: British navy retreats because they can't fight us because we don't have a navy(and everyone would think they are dicks if they massacre fishermen) and Icelandic precedent is used to expand all countries jurisdiction.(I believe it was expanded from 5 kilometers to 40 kilometers, or seamiles)

Just a reminder that it is you who are Anglo and not the Celtic-Anglo rapebabies in England.

Crimean war

best ally

montreal pls

>Europe leaves Britain alone
Nigger you were the ones messing with Europe constantly, not the other way around

Explain?

Is that an eternal anglo? We share your pain OP.

Britain never invaded svalbard

When will the Brit pay for his sins?

Looks like a man I would follow