WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

masscommtheory.com/theory-overviews/framing-theory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WUZ

GAWD

KANGZ

I'm just here for the hot takes from butthurt conservatives.

Have Africans ever made something unique and special instead of ripping off other races?

PAYNTUZ AND SHEEEIIIT

Fuck you Sup Forums, why did you convince me all non whites need to be gassed?

>(((((((((Art)))))))))

OF

Can somebody please Photoshop the niggers faces in that painting with sheeeiiiit

Fuck off Shlomo

Niggers never even came up with monotheism. Nigger is just tripping on jenkem.

Why can't they build their own shit instead of changing everything someone else made?

Preferably with dog bestowing some kfc instead of reaching out

Already found from last thread

Okay, but why?

I need this.

THIS

>copies existing work
>changes skin color
Holy shit, do they have to fucking steal EVERYTHING?

hehe

And nigs claim whitey stole everything from them

We should spam this on twitter.

WE WUZ MICHUL ANJELLOS AND SHEEIIIT!

Are Jews white now Mr. Noseberg?

>title telling you how to feel
gas all journalists
also pic

it's already on twitter in that thread

Shouldn't it be called "the birf of Adam"?

M'Chael Angelou*
FTFY

>a thing happened and here's how you should feel about it
I can't be the only one who's noticed how many articles have this exact format of title. Redpill me on this shit.

>masscommtheory.com/theory-overviews/framing-theory/

Literally the only reason civilization exists is because they started ripping off other hominids' knowledge and eventually fucking them

True story

someday the niggers are going to stop to destroy things and try to create something decent by their own way or that its a utopia?

As entertaining as niggers are, s this thread that's been done dozens if not hundreds of times really important at a time when ((((they)))) are most exposed to being called out on their subversion? Cut it out, quit making slide threads, quit posting in slide threads and go talk to someone about Seth Rich and media lies. American or not, calling ((((them)))) out is important if you don't want to be next.

Why do buzzfeed headlines always have to editorialize? Can't it just say "Birth of Adam With Black Women" without telling the readers what they should think about it? Don't they trust their readership to be capable of forming their own opinions?