Driving to America for my weekly grocery shopping

>driving to America for my weekly grocery shopping
>stopped at the border they want to check what I bought
>tell me the foods I bought (milk, bread, chicken) are illegal in Canada because of certain chemicals in the foods that are permitted in America but not Canada
>explain to the guard that unless I do my groceries in America I'll starve to death because it's cheaper there
>guard confiscates my food and gives me a fine
FUCK YOU AMERICA ITS 2017 WHY DONT YOU JOIN THE FIRST WORLD AND BAN THESE CHEMICALS IM NOT GOING TO HAVE ANYTHING TO EAT I HAD TO BORROW MONEY FROM MY MOM TO BUY KD FUCK YOU!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

inspection.gc.ca/food/information-for-consumers/travellers/what-can-i-bring-into-canada-/eng/1389648337546/1389648516990
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

America didn't confiscate your food leaf, Canada did. This is your problem and not ours.

Shut the fuck up you fat circumcised pig
It's because your food is illegal

but if we dont put chemicals and growth hormones in our food how will we raise a generation of retarded fat people...

Blame your ancestors for choosing to live on their knees instead of being free.

YOU OWE ME GROCERIES!

lol sucks to suck Canada, why don't you fix your economy?

>your food is illegal

Yeah, INSIDE CANADA.
Its your fucking problem dipshit.

Sounds like a personal problem to me.

>Not just eating Ketchup chips.

git gud

>comes to America for cheaper food
>expects cheaper food to be just as wholesome
You are dumb.

This has always been illegal, you just finally got caught.

>he doesn't even live in a country with freedom

Go back to Leafland, Mohammed.

blaming America because Canada uses those flimsy excuses so you have to buy their groceries. In the immortal words of South Park: BLAME CANADA.

>drives to another courtry to go grocery shopping

What the hell

You want cheap food. The chemicals are part of making the food cheaper, involving fertilizers, growth horomones, detergents, pesticides, GMOs, etc.

If you want "chemical-free" buy organic, but it will be premium-priced. Think 2-3x more for the same stuff.

In america, you have the freedom to choose cheap or "maybe healthier idk we didn't really check"

I'll take this that never happened for 500, Alex.

canadians are not people

How is it our fault you smuggled illegal food?

You took a risk, you should've been aware of the consequences, asshole.

Btw. Go sens

The chemicals are the reason the food is cheaper dumbass leaf. If we go rid of them, groceries would be as much as they are in Canada.

Wait you can't bring groceries over the border? Why? I guess I could imagine fresh fruit being a problem if it brings insects or weird diseases but like cereal or meat?

being poor is a personal choice and you should feel ashamed for being broken.

I know this is a slide but kek.

why the fuck didn't you just put your car in reverse and eat all the food in your car before driving back over?

lol eat the raw chicken XD
Go shit in a Walmart

Pro Tip: If you bought more food than you can eat in one sitting, you're a smuggler.

You deserve everything that happened to you.

If I was a border guard I would do the exact same thing to you, you deserve it

Don't blame the Americans. Blame the Libranos who buy votes from Quebec farmers by making Canadian food prices a lot higher than they absolutely have to be.

Nothing can be imported to Canada tax-free and in unlimited quantities but fentanyl. Justin doesn't want to make it very difficult for suspected Tories to OD and die.

>set up camp
>collect twigs
>make a fire
>roast chicken
>sell roasted chicken
>go back and buy more
>rinse and repeat
>???
>profit

Bernier supporters should fuck off to the US if they love anarchy and food imports so much

This guy knows what's up.

This is what mexicans in southern california do: selling illegal roasted chickens on the freeways along with bags of oranges.

I bet the guards are eating your food right now.

IM WHITE NOT A SPIC

You're a leaf! Never forget it!

>flag

It checks out

>be leaf guard at border crossing
>too poor to buy groceries
>tell OP their groceries are illegal
>pic related

and yet the beaners have no probs selling their smuggled goods.

Think about that and learn from your mistakes, criminal scum.

I can be the brokest nigga in Canada but I'll never be too poor to buy a night with your mum mate

Why don't you buy groceries with all the money you save from free healthcare?

kek

>Dumbass leaf pays for something she's giving away for free.

no wonder you're so poor.

Have your doctor prescribe you a banana. I know you take in too much vitamin D.

Well, Leaf, shop in Canuckistan next time. What is it you're wanting from us anyway? A hug? Do you need to be held in strong manly arms, OP?

American food has illegal chemicals?!?! WTF

Former CBSA fag here. Can confirm this for bullshit.

Unless OP was shipping in industrial amounts of sketchy unlabled meat, produce or plants there is no issue at all. Or when questioned, went full autist.

Think about it leafs, we eat USDA certified meat and produce ALL the time here.

Sage this shit thread.

It's cause OP is a fucking smuggler

Why don't you just eat your food in America then go to home quit being lazy.

Why are you buying ordinary grocery items in the US ?
Do they not have milk, bread and chicken in Canadia?

1/10 bait

food is cheaper in america yay, wants costly government regulation of novel chemical agents that reduce cost, now its the same price i cannada.

no we want to make canada great again ya turbocuck

Where the fuck do you see chickens?
I'm near OC/LA - all I've EVER seen are: Oranges, fruit mix cups, shaved ice, coconuts, corn, cherries, and flowers...

I heard OP is a convicted sausage smuggler.

For who? People who own multinationals?

>guard confiscates my food and gives me a fine
LOL - I'll bet he enjoyed your food! At least you're not in Venezuela packing your shit in jars!

>black market USA chicken and milk
Should've just put the milk in bags and glued leafs to everything. They would have never known.

vaccines?

I've seen tamale carts, but no chicken

Just eat rice and beans all day i get it at save on foods for $0.44/100g

>put milk in bags

the mexicans on the freeway near chicano park sell chicken tendies

While I appreciate that picture, it makes me think you are not aware of Canada's bagged homo milk.
>pic for your education

The leaf question needs a solution. We can't let these garbage threads on our board.

Ive seen you here before. I really like this post and therefore yourself as an user quite a bit now but I don't know. Grow shit. Spirulina? Go to wal mart. Go to farmer's markets. Hourly reminder to restore your foreskins

You are not kidding. Just how much food, OP, were you importing in high enough amounts to get CBSA to come down on you?

inspection.gc.ca/food/information-for-consumers/travellers/what-can-i-bring-into-canada-/eng/1389648337546/1389648516990

Thanks ameribro, tbqh I had no idea leafs buy milk in bags
>homo milk
pic related

A sane leafbro with actual knowledge. Thank you - this sounded sketchy af.

Wtf, the Canada-America border is pretty much an honorary line in the dirt. Just tell them you aren't bringing anything back and gtfo.

>FUCK YOU AMERICA IT'S 2017

Fucking leaf shitposters

No sodas or bottled water? Ay caramba.

Mc
Fucking
Kill
Yourself
Smuggling
Cuckfence

-Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Be mad at america for Canada's failings. Really activated my acorns

You piece of shit

You are literally exporting canadian money to save five fucking cents on KD - you cheap fucking jew prick.

Glad the guard took your food away faggot it's 2017

>Canada confiscates food
>Blame America

international borders are like that though. It's best to live in a no income tax state and do your grocery shopping in a no sales tax state like pic related.

Shill bait or OP is a faggot. Either way, to anyone considering posting here, is this thread that's been done dozens of times today really important at a time when ((((they)))) are most exposed to being called out on their subversion? Cut it out, quit making slide threads, quit posting in slide threads and go talk to someone about Seth Rich and media lies. American or not, calling ((((them)))) out is important if you don't want to be next.
Not saying that it isn't thoroughly covered but rather that it isn't covered enough and that shit like this detracts from its coverage and perceived importance. What very few things are worth the distraction they cause when (((they))) are actively and successfully trying to dismantle the power structure of the most influential nation in the world? Not this.

There's a reason a lot of our shit is so cheap, leaf. If you want quality food in the US, expect to pay a lot more.

Fake and fucking gay.
You're allowed $20 of dairy products per person.
They dont give a fuck about bread.

DNC
KILLLED
SETH
RICH

Nearly all states and provinces have 0% tax on unprocessed groceries.
Protip: buy some fucking fruit