Conservative billionaire tells Millennials to stop wasting their money on Avocados and buy a house and save for the...

>conservative billionaire tells Millennials to stop wasting their money on Avocados and buy a house and save for the future
>(((media))) spurges out and says "NO GOYIM!!! DON'T BY HOMES OR SAVE FOR YOUR FUTURE EAT AVOCADOS INSTEAD"

How do we solve the avocucko problem ?

what the fuck is an avocado?

So cringe, I'm tired of this fake news horseshit.

>canadians in charge of understanding the housing market

Everyone under the age of 35 is better off saving their money until the global bubble bursts.

finally a place without the sn

> mfw daddy gave me the down payment for my house and my mortgage is only 840/mo

> buy 2 avocados for $6 dollars

> make them last for 4 days

Yes, this vegetable is the reason people are poor. Not their inane habits of buying the latest and greatest iphone.

FUCKING LEAF

you're confusing as what an avacado is.
>sn
>avacado
choose one

>Houses cost a million dollars
>Stop spending, put your money in our banks and save 10 years for your deposit goyim

how many times you gonna make this thread ?

avocado toast? please kys now.

>can i get a beat biscuit purea with prawn sauce and and a side of lox, large pomegranate tea also on recycled paper.

Avacado tastes like nothing unless you salt it up or put vinegar crap on it. As a fruit it offers almost no nutrition, isn't healthy.

Stop falling for the house Jew. Live in a car or be a hobo and live in a tent.

It's really pretty decent bro, it's avocado and bread, both things that taste good by themselves.

Don't knock it just because buzzfeed and 12 year olds are obsessed with it.

People also like ice cream a lot, but you don't hate them for that do you?

[citation needed]

>potassium
> vitamins

> bad for you

okay fatty

Avocado, egg, gruyere on toast master race here. DYEA?

>this
Jew bankers are getting worried that Millennials won't invest in their funds or sign 20-30 year home loans.

its a little bird that runs around on the ground

I make mayonnaise with avocado oil in order to avoid soy. it's fucking delicious and making dressings out of it is great for salads. or just putting it on a sandwich.

This.

> buy into an inflated market goy
> continue to pay a ridiculous loan even after your home value & equity are wiped out goy
> buy high then sell low when your cash flow can't handle it goys

I don't know whether I want to watch Millenials fall for this shit to give me a leg up on the competiton or if I'd rather see people make smarter choices.

>3$ avocados
God you people are so cucked.

whats with the avocado obsession???

they LITERALLY TASTE LIKE SHIT

They are good for guacamole and sandwiches and.. that's about it.

Tfw rightist christian with a paid off house money in the bank and a giant refrigerator filled with avocados

>that's how hard I roll niggaz

Fucking leaves go away

> lives in the tropics
> doesn't understand why avocados are more expensive farther away from the tropics

I may be cucked, but at least I'm not retarded.

>dude just buy a house I did it and i'm only a millionaire who lives in the middle of nowhere lmao

>Australian millionaire
so like
an Australian thousandaire

I fucked a girl who made me avocado and portabello toast for breakfast. Needless to say I dumped her for a bitch who could actually cook.

m8 avocados are one of the healthier fruits out there
don't hate on it because hipsters made it a meme

It's a fruit. Fun fact, large potted fruit are often from the dinosaur era, like the avocado, which was eaten by giant sloths and pooped across the Americas.

The media is getting more and more idiotic. Who can resonate in buying avocado toast? I'm not some fucking bimbo babysitter

>Spending more money to buy tropical meme fruit.
Wew, next you are going to tell me you eat your food out of season cuck.

I make 9 dollars an hour.

I can't even afford avocados.

Ancient fruit. Neat.

I figured it was a fruit, but I don't even bother trying anymore. I once heard if it has seeds it's a fruit, if it doesn't it's a vegetable.

But then what about bell peppers?

>people fucking buy avacados and make avacado toast with it
>not just making guac with an avacado

What the fucking avacado toast, these feces devouring over-eaters deserve to eat a month of my poopsocks. FUCK YOU I would eat nothing but guac if I could. I'd be eating so much guac that I'd just start pooping pure guac, filling hundreds of poopsocks with hot spicy guac and force feeding it to these toast eating liberal shits, and then they'd eating some fucking GUAC.

Hi Jeb!

>avocado lobby issues a rapid response

fake horse

Return to reddshit with your shitty forced memery. Please just stay over there with this cringy shit

>Financial """experts""" (none of whom are billionaires) say: ".........."

who cares.... they aren't billionaires and therefore, can't logically counter the argument of an actual billionaire on how to become a billionaire!

wtf is wrong with (((people)))???

>oh... if they are placed in
(((...))) then theat explains it!

Lizards aren't PEOPLE!!!
PRO-TIP of the decade!!! Right here!

>no prosciutto
Might as well just eat a dead rat, senpai.

If avocado was good enough for mammoths and Aztecs, it's good enough for your obese food-hole.

nice socioeconomic privilege son

How many times am I going to see this shill slide thread this week?

a baked potato has more potassium

I sure hope you lads are eating chicken breast fried in coconut oil with avocado on the side

My avocados cost 3 for a dollar at the local co-op store.

Feels good to not buy from the grocery jew.

>2 Avocados are $6
Wow, what.

Here they are $1.50 tops each.

why do young liberals love avocados

>Have your avocado and eat your house, too

tastes a little bit like semen if you eat them alone :3

Yeah, but when that happens wont your savings be worth shit?

That was a metaphor for living frugally and saving up. The fact that this is being misinterpreted so hard proves that the reason why their economy is so bad is that millenials are completely retarded.

Something you would have never heard if you had stayed in your DST pajeet.

Nigga what. I buy them for $1 each at HyVee all damn day.

So what are the tips? One article posted yesterday made it seem like all they had to do was stop buying $22 avocado sandwiches and $4 coffees.

>finally a place without the sn
Did you forget to finish your sentence?

Sure Millennials buying all the time would be good for the economy?

Also, you'd never save up enough for deposits these days so you might as well treat yourself to something nice every now and then and not just life like a serf in the hope that one day you'll be able to do (at 40-something) what your parents did at half that age.

These days, you can have your avocado and eat it.

The claim was they spend $22 on avocado sandwiches. I'm sure it's anecdotal.

Small price to pay to have the comfort of knowing drug cartels won't slowly peel your face off with a dull knife and record it for the internet.

What's life after having everything?

They're about 2 murican pesos per kilo.

Why use banks?

Surely you can just open an account, cash a few checks, then close the account. I heard individual banks have quotas to meet, so that helps them.

VEGETABLES ON BREAD OH MY FUCKING GOD HOW EXTRAVAGANT FUCKING ENTITLEDE MELLIENEIALS

t. billionar fagget

THEY GROW IN YOUR COUNTRY STUPID FUCK

The tips are "stop being poor",

People say "stop wasting money on frivolities" but never paints an image of what such a lifestyle would look like, because to make the money they'd be saying things like "don't have a fridge, instead shop more often and walk the bags home."

The shape & texture reminds them of aids infected black scrotums.

This is just another example of big avocado fucking over our country. not even the kikes are as insidious as the avocado lobby.

OF COURSE!
WHY DIDN'T I FUCKING THINK OF THAT!?!
I mean the houses around here cost $250,000 and I make $24,000 a year. So while paying $1100 a month in rent and $300 in utilities and other expenses I should be able to easily afford a house right now if I just get rid of avocados from my budget!

They're really good in a sushi roll as well...

in the USA Maryland they are $1 each

Fucking leafs

at least five or six according to my projections

Avocados have to be the worst meme in modern history.

>here gringoyim, put this tasteless mush on your burrito, only $2 extra

more for (((me))) goyim

Why would you live in an area with 1100 a month rent if you're barely making above minimum wage? Your job isn't worth it.

And we sell them to you in bulks/tons.
Still $3 for an Avocado is a fucking ripoff.

Its the Spanish word for attorney.

What is that, like 5 million pesos?

fuck you avocados are delicious

$30 pesos, were not Zimbawe.

There's no way for a normie to beat the crash unless you bought gold like three years ago.
Holding onto your money as saving is probably the best bet at this point, since even if there is significant inflation, housing will still probably devalue more than the inflation, allowing you to buy up when its cheap.
The main thing you need to worry about is if your bank has a run and goes bankrupt, which is a real problem in Aus and cuckland because the banks are so deep in the morgage market now (not to mention that DB is still on life support).

I like to get authentic Mexican food like bean and cheese burritos from Del Taco or Taco Bell then fill them up with meat, rice, and other stuff at home.

I have lived here for 27 years. It is my hometown. It has massively grown in those years though. All my friends and 90% of my relatives live here. We are close knit family too so that is rather important. I honestly just wouldn't feel right living somewhere else.
Plus my grandparents need my help. They are all getting close to the end at the same time.

>implying millennials can afford that shit to begin with

How can I into the avocado sharing economy?

If only I'd had the sense to spend that $100k I never had on a house instead of that plantation's worth of avocados :'(

Avocados became the white person super food of choice a few years back. Before that barely anyone used them or even knew about them. Then their popularity exploded and they were pushed hard. So now there is a massive demand. So prices have shot up here.

Maybe you should consider a full time job?

Because moving's expensive, any money you'd save moving to a cheaper neighborhood, you'd lose on the commute. Most of us poor fags actually run the numbers, we even live on budgets and (like me) are paying off school debt and cannot simply afford to retool for new job opportunities because our chosen professions got outsources to China or Mexico

we are literally red dit now, thanks for the crosspost

I average 44 hours a week already.

In places like the DC area you can save like mad and still not be able to afford a house because even homes in the honest to god ghetto start at $350k.

Conventional wisdom says just move to the suburbs, but those are even more expensive than the fucking city. 6 of the most affluent suburbs in the nation surround DC so you're fucked.

gas the Washington Post

You sound like a fucking prick and a jack ass. Pussy hat wearing conservacuck talking about muh fruits and walls and gimme all your fruits n sheit

> conservative billionaire tells Millennials to
>buy a house and save for the future

Home ownership is turning into a huge financial trap. If you can own something outright it doesn't matter as much, but if you will have loans or are leveraging it for equity you're potentially going to get fucked within 10 years.

Saving money is good, but investing it is what you really should be doing. Saved money just depreciates with inflation.

kek.. What do you do and why aren't you doing something else? What the fuck?

There's no possible way that a commute could cost you as much as what you're paying in rent right now.